Sukie's Bridal & Tux

• Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sukie's Bridal & Tux

Sukie's Bridal actually started out as a high quality custom Alterations store in Peoria, Sukie's Alterations, Inc.. That was over 20 years ago.

After many years of repairing the damage local brides were having with improper fittings and unprofessional alterations, Sukie decided to open a bridal shop in the West Valley.

We pride ourselves on offering a calm and clean atmosphere for our customers. No dirty floors or cramped fitting rooms here. Our beautiful Bridal Fitting area is the perfect location for bride's to try on gowns!

Plus with over 40 years of custom designing and alterations experience, our skilled staff is ready to help with all your alteration needs and ensure you have the perfect shopping experience for the perfect dress.

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We are located in Goodyear, just of 1-10 & Estrella Parkway, making it convenient for us to serve the West Valley and Phoenix Metro area.

Follow Sukie's Bridal & Tux on

• Videos 4

33 Reviews for Sukie's Bridal & Tux

Ciera · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Best Alterations

Sukie and Dan were amazing to work with! I emailed about alterations pricing and they were able to squeeze me in the next day. Within 3 weeks, all of my alterations were complete including a whole reworking of the straps on my dress. I would recommend everyone come see these two for your alterations!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Ciera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We really do appreciate your happiness and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. We wish you many blessings on your special day and hope to see you again soon.
  • Camila

Camila Trovato · Getting married on 05/10/2019

Sukie’s amazing!

I was stressed because my dress was not fitting, it’s always easier to get a dress smaller than expanding it. Sukie didn’t give up on finding a way to make my dress fit me. She figured out how to make it work and had this crazy idea. Then I came back in to try it on and I couldn’t even tell she did any work on it because it looks perfect! I tried the dress on and it fit just right! The relief I had was indescribable, I can’t thank her enough for the work she did. She was very positive the whole time and so friendly as was the guy that works at the desk! Great customer service if there is anything I need fixed that is important I would 100% go to Sukie’s. Her work is incredible and I couldn’t be happier, I hope everyone knows that they can go to her and know their in good hands!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Hi Camilla,
    Soooo happy that you are a happy bride to be, that's what we like to hear! Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review. We are so pleased and honored to have been a part of your wedding journey. And of course, making your dress fit perfect is our number one priority. We are so glad that we could make your special day even more special. We look forward to seeing the pictures and we hope to see you again soon.

Jennifer Waskowich · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing service!

Was recommended by a friend of a friend and was so happy I was! The staff is very kind and professional and knows exactly what you need! Bought my dress online and it needed a lot of alterations and as soon as I put it on she knew exactly how to make it look perfect! Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for any type of alterations.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jennifer,
    Thanks for your kind words, they are so important to us. We appreciate you coming to see us and allowing us to be a part of your special day. It's so exciting, your wedding day will be here soon!

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Pricing

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Price Rates

Sukie's Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sukie's Bridal & Tux 1
    Tux Rental

Receive $10.00 off any Tux rental. Limit one coupon per customer. Not valid with any other promotion or discount.

• 15591 W. Roosevelt St, Suite 100 Goodyear, 85338 See on map