15591 W. Roosevelt St Suite 100, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sukie's Bridal & Tux

Sukie's Bridal actually started out as a high quality custom Alterations store in Peoria, Sukie's Alterations, Inc.. That was over 20 years ago.

After many years of repairing the damage local brides were having with improper fittings and unprofessional alterations, Sukie decided to open a bridal shop in the West Valley.

We pride ourselves on offering a calm and clean atmosphere for our customers. No dirty floors or cramped fitting rooms here. Our beautiful Bridal Fitting area is the perfect location for bride's to try on gowns!

Plus with over 40 years of custom designing and alterations experience, our skilled staff is ready to help with all your alteration needs and ensure you have the perfect shopping experience for the perfect dress.

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We are located in Goodyear, just of 1-10 & Estrella Parkway, making it convenient for us to serve the West Valley and Phoenix Metro area.

Follow Sukie's Bridal & Tux on

Sukie's Bridal & Tux 6
Sukie's Bridal & Tux 7

Ciera · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Best Alterations

Sukie and Dan were amazing to work with! I emailed about alterations pricing and they were able to squeeze me in the next day. Within 3 weeks, all of my alterations were complete including a whole reworking of the straps on my dress. I would recommend everyone come see these two for your alterations!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Ciera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We really do appreciate your happiness and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. We wish you many blessings on your special day and hope to see you again soon.

Anna · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing!

Sukie was amazing!! I had two weeks for alterations and she did them with no problem. She was so flexible and helpful! My parents ended up working with her because of how great she was! She goes above and beyond.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hi Anna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate it. And we appreciate you as our customer and we are honored that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you the best! Thanks again.
  • Chilly

Chilly B · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Experience

I'm so grateful I found this little gem! My initial visit was great! Suki and staff were very attententive to my need of a wedding dress that I could purchase the same day. In which I found!!! Later I requested alternations so I could still eat my chips and fit the dress perfectly. Suki visiable knew were the alterations should be and never marked them. Upon pick up Suki was very warm, friendly, professional and fun! The dress was Perfect!! We danced, had our own photo shoot, threw our hands in the air, pushed the wedding button and rode out!!! We Had The Perfect Visit!! Thank you Suki and Staff!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Hey Girl, you know that pushing our "Bride Button" will always get the party started here. And we just want you to know that we are so honored to be a part of your party. Thank you so much for shopping with us and trusting us with your wedding gown alterations! It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope that adds a little something special to your wedding day. Have a great time and we hope to see you again soon.

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Pricing

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Price Rates

Sukie's Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sukie's Bridal & Tux 1
    Tux Rental

Receive $10.00 off any Tux rental. Limit one coupon per customer. Not valid with any other promotion or discount.

• 15591 W. Roosevelt St, Suite 100 Goodyear, 85338 See on map