Sukie's Bridal & Tux

• Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About Sukie's Bridal & Tux

Sukie's Bridal actually started out as a high quality custom Alterations store in Peoria, Sukie's Alterations, Inc.. That was over 20 years ago.

After many years of repairing the damage local brides were having with improper fittings and unprofessional alterations, Sukie decided to open a bridal shop in the West Valley.

We pride ourselves on offering a calm and clean atmosphere for our customers. No dirty floors or cramped fitting rooms here. Our beautiful Bridal Fitting area is the perfect location for bride's to try on gowns!

Plus with over 40 years of custom designing and alterations experience, our skilled staff is ready to help with all your alteration needs and ensure you have the perfect shopping experience for the perfect dress.

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We are located in Goodyear, just of 1-10 & Estrella Parkway, making it convenient for us to serve the West Valley and Phoenix Metro area.

Follow Sukie's Bridal & Tux on

• Videos 4

32 Reviews for Sukie's Bridal & Tux

Ciera · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Best Alterations

Sukie and Dan were amazing to work with! I emailed about alterations pricing and they were able to squeeze me in the next day. Within 3 weeks, all of my alterations were complete including a whole reworking of the straps on my dress. I would recommend everyone come see these two for your alterations!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Ciera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We really do appreciate your happiness and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. We wish you many blessings on your special day and hope to see you again soon.

Jennifer Waskowich · Getting married on 03/17/2019

Amazing service!

Was recommended by a friend of a friend and was so happy I was! The staff is very kind and professional and knows exactly what you need! Bought my dress online and it needed a lot of alterations and as soon as I put it on she knew exactly how to make it look perfect! Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for any type of alterations.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jennifer,
    Thanks for your kind words, they are so important to us. We appreciate you coming to see us and allowing us to be a part of your special day. It's so exciting, your wedding day will be here soon!

Lili · Married on 01/03/2019

Glad I chose them for my alterations

I did my homework before choosing where to take my dress since my dress has very fine delicate lace. I chose Sukie's Bridal because I was pleased with all their reviews and they're located in the west side ( most known seamstress are in the east side very far for me). Since the moment I walked in her husband Dan was very welcoming, helpful, very kind. Sukie was so friendly and fun to talk too. She immediately knew what work my wedding dress needed and gave me some pointers and was also very kind when I had questions or made suggestions. She told me she has been in the business for 20 years if i remember correct. I must admit when I was walking into the store I was a little nervous to leave my dress behind but after my appointment the way they run their business made me feel a lot more comfortable with my choice. I also liked that they make emergency alterations if needed on day of event hence another reason why I chose them . Gives me a sense of security. Thank you Sukie and Dan for all your help and kindness!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Thanks Lili and good job on being savvy and checking us out beforehand. We always tell brides to do their research no matter which vendor they are choosing. And just between us, I think you made a a great choice (lol)! We hope your wedding day will be extra special and we are glad we could be a part. See you soon and all the best.

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Pricing

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Price Rates

Sukie's Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sukie's Bridal & Tux 1
    Tux Rental

Receive $10.00 off any Tux rental. Limit one coupon per customer. Not valid with any other promotion or discount.

1 Event