15591 W. Roosevelt St Suite 100, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sukie's Bridal & Tux

Sukie's Bridal actually started out as a high quality custom Alterations store in Peoria, Sukie's Alterations, Inc.. That was over 20 years ago.

After many years of repairing the damage local brides were having with improper fittings and unprofessional alterations, Sukie decided to open a bridal shop in the West Valley.

We pride ourselves on offering a calm and clean atmosphere for our customers. No dirty floors or cramped fitting rooms here. Our beautiful Bridal Fitting area is the perfect location for bride's to try on gowns!

Plus with over 40 years of custom designing and alterations experience, our skilled staff is ready to help with all your alteration needs and ensure you have the perfect shopping experience for the perfect dress.

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We are located in Goodyear, just of 1-10 & Estrella Parkway, making it convenient for us to serve the West Valley and Phoenix Metro area.

Follow Sukie's Bridal & Tux on

Sukie's Bridal & Tux 4
Sukie's Bridal & Tux 5

Ciera · Married on 01/01/2020

Best Alterations

Sukie and Dan were amazing to work with! I emailed about alterations pricing and they were able to squeeze me in the next day. Within 3 weeks, all of my alterations were complete including a whole reworking of the straps on my dress. I would recommend everyone come see these two for your alterations!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Ciera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We really do appreciate your happiness and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. We wish you many blessings on your special day and hope to see you again soon.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2019

Fast and Friendly

When I got my wedding dress I only had less than two months to get it altered. Most places I called were already booked, as I feared. From a recommendation from a friend, I contacted Dan through email who responded back in a few minutes and we scheduled my appointment. Sukie was very attentive and straightforward about the alterations my dress would need. It had to have seven layers of fabric hemmed, a tear fixed, add a bustle, and the back taken in a bit. She recommended a couple things to save me money and steamed my dress. They said it would only be ready in two weeks! At my second fitting I was very happy and she showed me how to bustle the back and make it sit beautifully. Very happy with her quality of work. They made something that was scary into a quick and painless process. Great communication, great seamstress, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much fro your great review. We really appreciate hearing back from our customers. It was truly our pleasure in helping you and ensuring all your alterations were completed on time and to your satisfaction. Our entire staff want to wish you a beautiful and happy Wedding day, may all your dreams come true! Thanks again.

Kathy Daldrup · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Dress

They did an amazing job altering my daughters wedding dress. They took her 2 weeks before the wedding, had it altered the following week. The dress looks amazing, we couldn’t be happier. Everyone was friendly and excited for her. She did the bustling, hem and cleaning. So worth the cost...

Sent on 10/12/2019

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Hi Kathy, thank you so much for your kind words, it was truly our pleasure. We are always pleased to hear how happy our customers where with our services and we feel special being part of the Wedding day. We can't wait to see the beautiful pictures. Thanks again.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Pricing

Sukie's Bridal & Tux Price Rates

Sukie's Bridal & Tux FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sukie's Bridal & Tux 1
    Tux Rental

Receive $10.00 off any Tux rental. Limit one coupon per customer. Not valid with any other promotion or discount.

• 15591 W. Roosevelt St, Suite 100 Goodyear, 85338 See on map