Sukie's Bridal & Tux Reviews

Sukie's Bridal & Tux 6
Sukie's Bridal & Tux 7

Ciera · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Best Alterations

Sukie and Dan were amazing to work with! I emailed about alterations pricing and they were able to squeeze me in the next day. Within 3 weeks, all of my alterations were complete including a whole reworking of the straps on my dress. I would recommend everyone come see these two for your alterations!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Ciera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words. We really do appreciate your happiness and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. We wish you many blessings on your special day and hope to see you again soon.
  • Sarah

Sarah Williams · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Professional, Timely, Worth Every Penny

I took 2 bridesmaids dresses in for alterations. The alterations looked great and were done within a couple of weeks.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Hi Sarah,
    Thank you do much for your kind feedback. We are very pleased that everything turned out just they way you wanted it. We look forward to seeing you soon!
  • Pam

Pam Norton Bearden · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing service

From the minute you walk in the door. You are made to feel special. I couldn’t have asked for a more positive experience!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Wow thanks Pam for your kind words! It was our pleasure for helping you with your Wedding Gown and we hope your day is truly special!

Anna · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing!

Sukie was amazing!! I had two weeks for alterations and she did them with no problem. She was so flexible and helpful! My parents ended up working with her because of how great she was! She goes above and beyond.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Hi Anna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate it. And we appreciate you as our customer and we are honored that you allowed us to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you the best! Thanks again.
  • Chilly

Chilly B · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Experience

I'm so grateful I found this little gem! My initial visit was great! Suki and staff were very attententive to my need of a wedding dress that I could purchase the same day. In which I found!!! Later I requested alternations so I could still eat my chips and fit the dress perfectly. Suki visiable knew were the alterations should be and never marked them. Upon pick up Suki was very warm, friendly, professional and fun! The dress was Perfect!! We danced, had our own photo shoot, threw our hands in the air, pushed the wedding button and rode out!!! We Had The Perfect Visit!! Thank you Suki and Staff!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Hey Girl, you know that pushing our "Bride Button" will always get the party started here. And we just want you to know that we are so honored to be a part of your party. Thank you so much for shopping with us and trusting us with your wedding gown alterations! It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope that adds a little something special to your wedding day. Have a great time and we hope to see you again soon.
  • Camila

Camila Trovato · Married on 05/10/2019

Sukie’s amazing!

I was stressed because my dress was not fitting, it’s always easier to get a dress smaller than expanding it. Sukie didn’t give up on finding a way to make my dress fit me. She figured out how to make it work and had this crazy idea. Then I came back in to try it on and I couldn’t even tell she did any work on it because it looks perfect! I tried the dress on and it fit just right! The relief I had was indescribable, I can’t thank her enough for the work she did. She was very positive the whole time and so friendly as was the guy that works at the desk! Great customer service if there is anything I need fixed that is important I would 100% go to Sukie’s. Her work is incredible and I couldn’t be happier, I hope everyone knows that they can go to her and know their in good hands!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Hi Camilla,
    Soooo happy that you are a happy bride to be, that's what we like to hear! Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review. We are so pleased and honored to have been a part of your wedding journey. And of course, making your dress fit perfect is our number one priority. We are so glad that we could make your special day even more special. We look forward to seeing the pictures and we hope to see you again soon.

Camila Trovato · Married on 05/10/2019

They make everything possible!

I already wrote an amazing review because you guys are great! This time I wanted to attach pictures of the dress I thought was never going to fit me but Sukie made possible! My dress couldn’t have fit any better! It was beautiful!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Sukie's Bridal & Tux 12
    Sukie's Bridal & Tux 13
    Sukie's Bridal & Tux 14

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks you for sharing your photos with us, we are honored to have been part of your special day! It was truly our pleasure to take care of all the alterations for your wedding! Stop in and say hi when you can. All the Best!
  • Toni

Toni Hurley · Married on 04/20/2019

Dress and Veil press done quickly for me and they looked great!!

I forgot about getting my dress and veil pressed for my upcoming wedding but they were able to quickly accommodate my needs! Great pricing too!! I will definitely be coming back for anything else I may need.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Hi Toni, It's good to hear that our staff was able to get everything pressed for you, we know those last minute details can be stressful. Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to being part of your special day, we really do appreciate it.

Jennifer Waskowich · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing service!

Was recommended by a friend of a friend and was so happy I was! The staff is very kind and professional and knows exactly what you need! Bought my dress online and it needed a lot of alterations and as soon as I put it on she knew exactly how to make it look perfect! Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for any type of alterations.

Jennifer,
    Thanks for your kind words, they are so important to us. We appreciate you coming to see us and allowing us to be a part of your special day. It's so exciting, your wedding day will be here soon!

Lili · Married on 01/03/2019

Glad I chose them for my alterations

I did my homework before choosing where to take my dress since my dress has very fine delicate lace. I chose Sukie's Bridal because I was pleased with all their reviews and they're located in the west side ( most known seamstress are in the east side very far for me). Since the moment I walked in her husband Dan was very welcoming, helpful, very kind. Sukie was so friendly and fun to talk too. She immediately knew what work my wedding dress needed and gave me some pointers and was also very kind when I had questions or made suggestions. She told me she has been in the business for 20 years if i remember correct. I must admit when I was walking into the store I was a little nervous to leave my dress behind but after my appointment the way they run their business made me feel a lot more comfortable with my choice. I also liked that they make emergency alterations if needed on day of event hence another reason why I chose them . Gives me a sense of security. Thank you Sukie and Dan for all your help and kindness!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Thanks Lili and good job on being savvy and checking us out beforehand. We always tell brides to do their research no matter which vendor they are choosing. And just between us, I think you made a a great choice (lol)! We hope your wedding day will be extra special and we are glad we could be a part. See you soon and all the best.

Shelbey · Married on 11/24/2018

AMAZING customer service and products!!

Dan is always helpful, friendly and provides by far the best customer service I’ve experienced! His friendliness and knowledge on the most current styles is reason enough to choose them for wedding or prom essentials. Don’t waste your time at men’s warehouse or David’s bridal, go straight here! We went to men’s warehouse first and they had teenagers who knew nothing about men’s fashion or fitting men and prices were through the roof so we went to Sukie’s and Dan promised he’d take care of us and he definitely did! They price match for men’s suits (not sure about women’s dresses). The seamstress Sukie is so knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable leaving my wedding gown in her hands. Overall amazing experience, don’t waste time with large chains, you will see what I mean after just one interaction with Dan or Sukie.

Hi Shelbey,
    You made my day! What kind words you had for us and I want you to know that we really do appreciate it. We love to help our customers and we are so glad you had a great experience with us. It was our pleasure and we hope your upcoming wedding day is perfect!

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Great customer service

Sukies altered my wedding dress and my daughters dress. They were quick and professional. Everything fit perfectly.

Nicole,
    Thanks for your kind words. It was our pleasure serving your needs for your recent wedding. We hope you had a wonderful day and we look forward to seeing you again.

Abbey Walters · Married on 11/03/2018

Last Minute Wedding

I had a very short notice wedding and I can't thank Sukie's enough for fitting me in and getting my dress done in time! I had to Reschedule my last fitting last minute and they were so kind and understanding and didn't want to stress me out so they worked with me best they could. Definitely gonna be coming here in the future for dress alterations.

Hi Abbey,
    Thank you for being our customer and for your great review. Short time frames are our specialty and we are glad we could help you with yours. We hope your recent wedding was perfect and we look forward to seeing you again.

Melissa Vinas · Married on 11/03/2018

Returning customer

My family worked with Sukie many years ago, so it was easy to trust her and her team with my wedding dress. The alterations were perfect, I can always trust her judgement, and everything was done on time so stress levels were low. I would definitely recommend Sukie’s for any alteration needs!

Hi Melissa,
    Thanks a bunch for taking time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate it. It was so good to be able to help you out with your wedding gown and be a part of your wedding. We hope your day was wonderful and full of great memories. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Krysten · Married on 10/28/2018

Suki's is the best!!

Suki is absolutely magical! She is so talented and kind. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Hi Krysten,

Thanks for taking the time to write a kind review. We really do appreciate you trusting us with your gown and it was our pleasure helping you for your wedding day. We hope everything was perfect and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ellen · Married on 10/14/2018

So easy to make a appointment online. Friendly service, Suki is very sweet and honest. It was also a very reasonable rate for the bustle on my dress . No complaints, couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Hi Ellen,
    Thank you so much for your nice words, we really do appreciate it. We always try to do the best for our customers and we are pleased you were so satisfied. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope to see you again soon.

Ely Bautista · Married on 10/12/2018

Very professional

Loved the alterations on my wedding gown. I went in kinda last min to get some alterations on my dress due to pear briadal going bankrupt and not having my belt or alterations done. They took matters into their own hands with the short time and made my dress fit perfectly. They are all very nice and professional I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hi Ely,
    Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we really do appreciate that. And we appreciate you entrusting us with your gown alterations, especially after the bad experience you had with PB. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our work and services and we are happy to have been part of your special day. All of us here at Sukie's Bridal hope it was perfect and full of beautiful memories. See you soon.

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

A great shop that has very reasonably priced gowns. Plus they do alterations no matter where you bought your wedding gown. I brought mine in for a free quote and it was very reasonable since I needed alot of alterations done to it. It turned out beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Hi Sara,
    Thanks for the feedback. We are glad that you were pleased with our services and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a great Wedding day!

Sabrina · Married on 09/22/2018

Best experience ever!!

I can’t say it enough, Sukie’s Bridal was a godsend! Long story short, I was in a Brides worse nightmare, my first dress ( purchased somewhere else) didn’t fit. I was freaking out to say the least, with only 3 months left till my big day. Sukie went through all the options and helped calm me down, she was kind and understanding, everything I needed in that moment. Fate would have it, I ended up finding the dress of my dreams in her store. She even went above and beyond to get me the veil of my dreams as well!! I felt beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to sukie. All my guest raved about my dress it was the talk of the evening! P.S. she also altered my husbands suit as well. We are so happy we went to Sukie’s Bridal and you will be too!

Hi Sabrina,
    You are too kind! We are so happy that you gave us a visit, it allowed us to be a part of your wedding journey and help you find the dress of your dreams. Thank you for entrusting us with your wedding gown alterations as well and we hope your wedding day was perfect. Our customers are our friends and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2018

Sukie and her husband are very easy to work with and were always very friendly from the first day I walked in and found my wedding dress! A+

Sent on 06/16/2018

Hi Kristin,
    I do apologize for the late reply but we had a delay in receiving your review. Thank you so much for your kind words and for visiting our store. We are very happy you were pleased with our services and hope you had a wonderful wedding!

Shanna · event on 05/05/2018

Absolutely superb customer service. Excellent quality. I sent my teenage son in there by himself to rent a tux for prom. The ladies there took care of him as if he was their own. He looked stunning!!! I definitely recommend Sukie’s.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Wow Shanna we really appreciate your kind review! We always strive to please our customers and we are so glad that you were satisfied with our products and services. It was our pleasure to help your son find a tux and look good for his prom. We hope to see you again in the future.

Carrie · Married on 10/14/2017

Go to sukie's

With a short window of time, Sukie's bridal exceeded my expectations! Including a repair to my gown that was a designer error! Won't go anywhere else!
    Thank you Sukie's Bridal!!

Sukie's Bridal & Tux's reply:

Thank you Carrie for visiting our store and allowing us to take care of your gown. It was such a great pleasure working with you and being part of your wedding experience. We hope everything was wonderful on your wedding day and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 01/09/2016

Great experience

Sukie always does a fantastic job in altering dresses. She did a wonderful job on my wedding dress. Thank you.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Hi Dawn,
    Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your kind words. You dress came out great and you look beautiful. We hope you have a great Wedding Day and we are honored to have been part of your journey! We hope to see you again soon.

Sharon · Married on 10/20/2012

I am the mother of the bride for a wedding that took place on Oct. 20th, 2012. i purchased my dress and had it altered at Sukie's and my son-in-law, husband and the groomsmen rented their suits from her. The prices were very reasonable and her customer service and quality are amazing. Had we realized she was there before my daughter bought her dress. I'm sure we would have done that, too. This is a small business that deserves your support. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Diana · Married on 11/06/2010

I got my dress at this shop, and also had it altered! Every time I went into the shop I was greeted with a smile. Sukie altered my tea length dress to add a corset in the back, and also to fit my DD chest. We also ordered my husband's vest from her shop. She was the only place in town that could offer something that fit him comfortably! I would recommend her to anyone! And already did!

Sent on 12/01/2010