Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Weddings Realized

Weddings Realized is a wedding planner based in Bonney Lake, Washington. Whether you are looking to have a religious, non-religious, military or destination wedding, they have you covered. Let their team of three planners take the stress off of you so that you can enjoy your special day.

Weddings Realized has a number of wedding planning services available. For those starting from scratch, full planning can be provided. Couples who have planned the majority of their wedding but are looking for help executing everything on their big day can take advantage of their day-of coordination service. With the helpful option of to-do lists, they will keep you organized leading up to your wedding. Other services Weddings Realized has available include the following:

• Budget analysis

Couple
Couple

26 Reviews for Weddings Realized

Meara · Married on 08/11/2018

Tricia was great and helped our day run smoothly. She had great suggestions during the rehearsal and thought of things we hadn’t considered. She demonstrated flexibility and quick reactions the day of, when the weather turned and we needed to shift things around a bit. We felt more comfortable and at ease having Tricia around, as did our families. We would definitely recommend her to other couples.

Brielle · Married on 08/03/2018

I am so thankful weddings realized was there to help on my big day ! I gave Tricia my vision and she went above and beyond to make sure my day was exactly what I wanted and she even did things i didn’t expect but love that she did! My wedding day went so smoothly I had no worries at all! I highly recommend having wedding realized with you on your big day

MaGenoviva · Married on 11/18/2017

I was very impressed with her! She's very patient with me during the wedding planning until the event was over!

Weddings Realized FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings Realized 1
    MILITARY DISCOUNT
    We appreciate our military! If the bride or groom is active military, please let us know and you will receive 20% off any package. Just contact Weddings Realized for your FREE consultation & mention this discount today!

• Dj Scott Fijolek
    Dj Scott Fijolek Wedding DJs

I HIGHLY Recommend Weddings Realized. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with (We work VERY well with each other, which is VERY important, that all your wedding services work well with each other), they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On. Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! (Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek - 360-367-6863) AskDJScott.com

• MEGA Music Entertainment
    MEGA Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Never Fear! Tricia is here . . . with her "Go To" bag on her hip ready to pull out thread, 3 kinds of tape, flashlight, & anything else in case of emergency! I've never seen a planner so prepared and ready for the worst, and that's exactly what you want in your planner. We love working with Tricia and her wonderful husband, they are a dynamic duo. They can take your vision, and execute it from beginning to end. If you want to make sure that your wedding goes smoothly then look nowhere else.

• Julia's Floral/Fresh Rosary
    Julia's Floral/Fresh Rosary Wedding Florists

Tricia is one of the nicest ladies you could know. And her genuinely caring personality is a gift to brides who are busy and stressed, and maybe feeling a little "clueless." She will take good care of you. No worries.

• Bonney Lake, WA 98391 See on map