Snohomish, WA 98296 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58

About Pink Blossom Events

Pink Blossom Events is your destination for Wedding and Event Planning in the Northwest. We believe in turning the expected into something unique. Your guests arrive expecting a cookie cutter event, but we want to surprise them by making your occasion truly unique. We specialize in weddings, auctions, corporate events, and milestone birthdays.

About BreeAnn Gale, Pink Blossom Events Founder & Event Coordinator

People often ask me why I got into the wedding and event planning business. The answer is simple: I am obsessed with planning events! I grew up planning vacations and parties for friends and family and never realized it could be something I could do for a living. One day in college, it dawned on me, I really could turn my passion into a career. That is when Pink Blossom Events was born.

Since 2006 I have been helping my clients turn their dreams into a reality. Whether it is a small seaside ceremony or a surprise fortieth birthday party, I am there to see that every detail is fulfilled. Once in a while I have to pinch myself knowing that I am able to spend my days making people's ideas come to life.

What started as a passion for planning vacations and parties for friends and family has turned into a career. I would be thrilled to help you plan your next event!

About Andrea Harrison, Pink Blossom Events Coordinator & Event Specialist

I am honored to have Andrea a part of the Pink Blossom Events team as her experience for this industry is priceless! Andrea has been working with weddings and special events for one of Seattle's top catering companies since 2004. In her words, "I have been blessed enough to serve & coordinate in the wedding & event industry and have enjoyed being a part of making my client's ideas and dreams come to life. I am so appreciative to be a special part of these momentous occasions and find passion in the details to ensure a successful, memorable day!"

28laviephoto 51 111724
28laviephoto 51 111724

• Videos 1

37 Reviews for Pink Blossom Events

• Caroline

Caroline Harrington · Married on 08/04/2018

Simply put, an extraordinary experience

Simply put, BreeAnn is lovely person and extraordinary at what she does. We worked with her over an 18 month period to plan a multi-day wedding reception at our home hosting friends and family that had flown in from around the world. In this time window we also undertook a major home renovation and were expecting baby (not to mention 2 hectic careers that didn’t slow down!). We are so thankful BreeAnn was there to make every part of the process simple and stress free for us. She understood our needs and did an amazing job efficiently navigating us towards key decisions. Her first recommendations were typically spot-on design-wise and ended up being our final choice. She skillfully and calmly handled our home renovation situation – even though our contractors completed the final touches mere hours before our weekend celebration! Her contacts are phenomenal, and we were truly delighted with every single vendor we selected. The designs, concepts and countless thoughtful touches she dreamed up created an extraordinary event that we will remember for a lifetime. As I reflect on the best weekend of my life, I can’t think of a single misstep. BreeAnn and her team ensured we could kick back and enjoy it all – mission accomplished! I would hire BreeAnn again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her services for anyone who wants to create their own extraordinary event.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Juliana · Married on 08/03/2018

BreeAnn was wonderful to work with from start-to-finish. I'm an older bride with not a lot of spare time and BreeAnn guided me every step of the way and took away all of my worries. It was important to us that our wedding show our visiting friends and family why we love the Northwest and we succeeded. BreeAnn was able to take our vague suggestions like, "We want to use Seahawk colors." "We want the ceremony to reflect our love the of the Northwest." She gave us suggestions for how to incorporate the colors discreetly. We said, "We want the entire family to be in new suits, including our teen girls." BreeAnn introduced us to Trillium Tailors and we had a fun family experience picking out the suit, customizing suit linings, ties, etc. BreeAnn is extremely organized and she has a fantastic network. Every single vendor BreeAnn suggested was top-notch and a joy to work with--Fena Flowers, Bugsie Productions, A Wedding with a Heart, Carrol Harrold Photography, and Just Milled. I can't tell you how each and every one of them also BreeAnn rave reviews. BreeAnn was also familiar with the team at our venue, the Alderbrook Resort. Our ceremony was fabulous, the reception fun, we kept it going the next day with a Brunch cruise. I received so many compliments from our guests that they had enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Juliana thank you for the kind words! I loved working with you and John along with the fabulous team of vendors!

Toby · Married on 01/13/2018

BreeAnn Gale is off-the-charts amazing. Our challenge was putting together an elegant black-tie wedding and reception for 160 friends and family in only two months. Choosing a venue, printing (invites, menus, place sitting, programs, etc., flowers, dinner, a jazz ensemble, live classic music, a top notch DJ. We relied and BreeAnn and her extensive collection of top-notch vendors to make the entire night magical…..and it was. BreeAnn is an excellent communicator and changes were always carefully considered and implanted into the wedding plan in a complete and seamless way. I cannot recommend her highly enough

Sent on 02/07/2018

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Toby! I am so grateful to have been a part of your and Sarah's wedding day!

Pink Blossom Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 51.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge
    The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge Country Club Weddings

We have had the pleasure of working with Pink Blossom Events several times. BreeAnn is spectacular, professional, energetic, creative and an all around great personality. We fully endorse her as one of the "Pro's" of wedding Planning.

• Columbia Winery
    Columbia Winery Winery Weddings

BreeAnn is such an experienced professional. She is on top of her game for sure. Besides being extremely organized, she is thoughtful, respectful, and easy to be around.

• Rev. Mary Calhoun
    Rev. Mary Calhoun Wedding Officiants

BreeAnn's creative talents are on par with her patience and sense of calm. A treasure in this industry!

• Snohomish, 98296 See on map
    4252103169 (Other Phone Number)