Pink Blossom Events

Kirkland, WA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pink Blossom Events is your destination for Wedding and Event Planning in the Northwest. We believe in turning the expected into something unique. Your guests arrive expecting a cookie cutter event, but we want to surprise them by making your occasion truly unique. We specialize in weddings, auctions, corporate events, and milestone birthdays.

About BreeAnn Gale, Pink Blossom Events Founder & Event Coordinator

People often ask me why I got into the wedding and event planning business. The answer is simple: I am obsessed with planning events! I grew up planning vacations and parties for friends and family and never realized it could be something I could do for a living. One day in college, it dawned on me, I really could turn my passion into a career. That is when Pink Blossom Events was born.

Since 2006 I have been helping my clients turn their dreams into a reality. Whether it is a small seaside ceremony or a surprise fortieth birthday party, I am there to see that every detail is fulfilled. Once in a while I have to pinch myself knowing that I am able to spend my days making people's ideas come to life.

What started as a passion for planning vacations and parties for friends and family has turned into a career. I would be thrilled to help you plan your next event!

About Andrea Harrison, Pink Blossom Events Coordinator & Event Specialist

I am honored to have Andrea a part of the Pink Blossom Events team as her experience for this industry is priceless! Andrea has been working with weddings and special events for one of Seattle's top catering companies since 2004. In her words, "I have been blessed enough to serve & coordinate in the wedding & event industry and have enjoyed being a part of making my client's ideas and dreams come to life. I am so appreciative to be a special part of these momentous occasions and find passion in the details to ensure a successful, memorable day!"

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$51

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Taylor H. Married on 04/30/2022

Professional. Fun. Stress relievers.

A wedding can be one of the most stressful days of your life, but pink blossom truly makes it one of the most happiest easy stress free days. Andrea is a literal god sent to work with and makes life super easy. I had a pretty large wedding party and she rangled us in when we needed it and let us party in the other moments. They are very professional and have a lot of knowledge that helped us pick many of our vendors. I truly appreciated her checkins during the wedding to make sure I had everything I needed, from grabbing me some late night coffee to making sure my dad was on the dance floor for our first dance. Everything felt absolutely seamless and just a breeze. If I ever have an event in the future I know who my first call will be.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

We couldn't have been more thrilled to be a part of your and Tyler's wedding day. Thank you for letting us help your dream wedding come true!
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 04/23/2022

Couldn't have done it without them!

BreeAnn and Andrea were absolutely amazing and VITAL to our day. We used the kickstart/final coordination package, since we had already selected a couple vendors but were quickly getting overwhelmed by all the questions we had never even considered!
    BreeAnn helped us create a gameplan and recommended vendors who fit our budget/style and kept us on track throughout the planning process. Andrea was our day-of coordinator and was an absolute PRO all day and night! She was on top of every detail big and small from stubborn bustles to doggie bathroom breaks always with a smile. She was such a calming presence the whole time and made sure we had several plates of food waiting for us in our suite at the end of the night.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Andrea and I couldn't have been more thrilled to be a part of your and Tommy's wedding day!
  • Judy
    Judy R. Married on 04/09/2022

Wonderful wedding planner

Since my daughter was getting married in Seattle but we live in Mississippi it was crucial to have a good wedding planner to help pick vendors and coordinate the endless details for the wedding. Pink Blossom was awesome! They gave us wonderful vendor selections that fit our budget and then helped navigate the process until the last guest left. BreeAnn is incredibly good at what she does. She offered so many suggestions for things we hadn’t even thought about. Andrea was our planner for the rehearsal and the wedding and she was fabulous. She kept everything under control so the bride and groom, as well as the parents could all relax and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend them for anyone planning a wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge Country Club Weddings

We have had the pleasure of working with Pink Blossom Events several times. BreeAnn is spectacular, professional, energetic, creative and an all around great personality. We fully endorse her as one of the "Pro's" of wedding Planning.

Columbia Winery Columbia Winery Winery Weddings

BreeAnn is such an experienced professional. She is on top of her game for sure. Besides being extremely organized, she is thoughtful, respectful, and easy to be around.

Rev. Mary Calhoun Rev. Mary Calhoun Wedding Officiants

BreeAnn's creative talents are on par with her patience and sense of calm. A treasure in this industry!

12815 NE 144th St, Ste K Kirkland, WA, 98034
425-210-3169
Location of (Pink Blossom Events)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding