Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev. Mary Calhoun

Window To The Soul Ministry

Voted Seattle Bride Magazine "Best Officiant" for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016!  Fun, relaxed and innovative style.  Author of "The Distinctive Wedding Ceremony" now on Amazon.  With 20+ years officiating, Mary integrates your genuine style.  ALL couples and faiths welcome.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (3)
No Denomination (3)
Non-religious (2)
Counseling (2)

After meeting with Mary for the first time we were hooked. What more could you want from an officiant than someone who not only takes the time to get to know you as individuals and as a couple, but also wants to know more about your wedding party and family?! She helped us form the most beautiful and heartfelt ceremony; she provides you with a wonderful guide but also lets you make it as personal as you'd like. We don't believe we would have had as personal of a ceremony if we wouldn't have chosen Mary to be our officiant. You are making the right choice by hiring her!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, No Denomination

So many guests approached me at the wedding ooing and awing over how wonderful and intimate our wedding ceremony was. I couldn't agree more. Everyone had tears and laughter from happiness and everyone said it was because she hit the nail on the head when describing us. I was told by many that they had never been to a ceremony that was so true to the couple. Again, I couldn't agree more.

I didn't think I cared much about the ceremony before the wedding... But wow. I'm still in awe over how beautiful it all was. So many classy touches Mary had that I would have never thought about (and I'm a researching bride).

We originally asked a dear friend to be our officiant and there was unfortunately a conflict and he was unable to make it. While I love our friend to death and wish hopelessly he could have been at our wedding, I am so happy that we ended up going with Mary. I have to admit that when I heard Mary's price, I was surprised (we were originally having a friend do it, remember)... But we already decided that we really liked her and I figured that since we wanted to have all top-notch wedding vendors, it made sense that we would pay a pretty penny.

By the end, you'll feel like Mary is a good family friend. My dear husband does NOT believe that he would feel that way in the beginning and hates meeting knew people... and he even ADORES her now. Your guests will feel like she is a family friend as well.

So happy we met Mary and so happy she performed our ceremony.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

If 10 stars were possible that's what I would give Mary! Mary is a pleasure to work with, my husband and I felt honored to have her marry us. She helped to make a tailored ceremony to us. She was always so calm, cool and collected which helped to ease any stress we were feeling. I feel that she went above and beyond what most reverends do. I am sure not all brides can say that their reverend had them over for dinner and cooked them the best pasta dinner they had ever eaten! Mary is truly an amazing person and will always hold a special place in both mine and my husband's heart!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews

Rev. Mary Calhoun Pricing

Wedding Services Pricing
Starting Price
$550.00
Starting Price Includes:
Ceremony Rehearsal
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$100.00

6 Photos

Fun Weddings

6 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Mary Calhoun is a gem in the Seattle wedding community. Always professional, calm, loving and so highly skilled - a true master!

We have worked with Mary at many weddings, including my sisters. We love her ceremonies and her kind gentle spirit. You will not be disappointed with Mary.

Events