20205 80th AVE SE, Snohomish, WA 98296 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kiss the Bride Ceremonies

Congratulations on your engagement!

Are you looking for a fun, creative, experienced officiant to help you start the next chapter in your life?

My name is Debbie Edelbrock and am a non-denominational wedding officiant with 5 years of experience based in Snohomish. I perform ceremonies in Snohomish and King Counties, with venues ranging from hotels, restaurants, wineries, churches, parks, back yards, front yards, beaches, farms, trains stations, Naval bases, boats, and anywhere else you can think of. Whether you want a small intimate ceremony or a large celebration - your ceremony should be rich in personal touches reflecting your traditions, beliefs and style.

As you begin to plan your wedding day, I look forward to finding the perfect words to make your ceremony as special as the love you have for each other. I'll bring with me my joyful spirit, sense of humor, attention to detail and many years of experience to make your ceremony your most treasured memory.

I look forward to hearing from you soon for a no-cost, no obligation consultation!

You may reach me by phone (425)210-1993

E-mail kissthebride@me.com

Website http://www.kissthebride.me

I also perform last minute ceremonies when available.

MG7183
Deb101010hug
Kiss the Bride Ceremonies
/Users/debraedelbrock/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Deb Wedding Edgewater/sc032cc843.tif
MG7183
Deb101010hug

10 Reviews for Kiss the Bride Ceremonies

Laurie · Married on 01/01/2018

Deb officiated my daughter's wedding on New Year's Day and we were all so impressed! She was easy to work with and very flexible and helpful as we put together a last minute "let's just do this NOW" wedding for the kids. She's a very warm person who obviously loves her job and cares about her clients. Their ceremony was personalized and memorable. WONDERFUL experience!

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • kimmi

kimmi · Married on 08/20/2011

She was great and very professional! She worked with us to help create the best ceremony we could've imagined!

Sent on 09/03/2011

Anna · Married on 08/13/2011

Debbie was wonderful! She was so flexible, and it made everything feel so easy. She brought such kindhearted warmth to our ceremony it made me feel like I’d known her forever. I’m so thankful I found her! It made our wedding day all the better for having Debbie officiate. Thanks, Debbie!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Award

Kiss the Bride Ceremonies FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kiss the Bride Ceremonies 1
    10% Discount
    Receive 10% off your ceremony fee for the months ofDecember, January, and February.

• Sweet Sounds DJ
    Sweet Sounds DJ Wedding DJs

Very professional and dependable. You need a right hand gal, here she is.

• 20205 80th AVE SE Snohomish, 98296 See on map