1526 22nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144 Map · Phone number

About It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning

It's All in the Details Event and Wedding Planning is passionate about creating fabulous events...events that will both dazzle and delight. You will find us throughout the Seattle area spreading our love of love! Your wedding should be the perfect reflection of your relationship and the love you share. We listen closely to uncover how you envision your big day, including learning about you, your interests, your style, the setting, and the season. With that, we put together a fabulous event team featuring some of the best vendors in the industry. Together our team will develop exquisite details that will define your event and make it extraordinary. You will find no lack of enthusiasm for your event on every level! It's All in the Details is graciously recommended by clients and vendors as having poise, confidence, fearlessness, and attention to every detail. Our driving force and joy is to make an impact on our clients and their guests. Our philosophy is to do whatever it takes to make your wedding or event extraordinary. We want each of our clients to feel complete calm and absolute trust the day of their event, knowing they are in great hands.
Follow It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning on

It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 6
It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 7
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Seattle Fall SODO Park Wedding (Nov 2018)

Jacqueline is AMAZING and is worth every penny and then some. She is super easy to work with and very organized. We planned this wedding from NYC and she literally took care of everything, down to the last detail of making sure my grandma had a front parking spot and ADA ramp to get into the venue. She sets up everything and packs up all the personal items at the end of the night. She also contacts all of the vendors to make sure they arrive on time and sets up everything perfectly. If you want your day to go smoothly and not have the headache of trying to coordinate everything during your wedding, then get Jacqueline!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 12
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 13
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 14

Jessica K Spindel · Married on 10/06/2018

Wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Erin was recommended to me by a dear friend, about a month prior to my wedding. She was lovely from the start, and worked with me a few times to get all caught up on where I was at in the planning process - I believe 1-2 calls that followed our first in-person meeting. I had originally expected that she'd be 'only' a day of planner, but explained the value and importance for her taking over all details 2 weeks prior. (And boy was she right!)

Throughout the remainder of the planning phase, Erin would send me email updates/asks for what I was responsible for completing, and followed up when I fell behind or lost an email (cough cough - thank you again for your patience Erin!). We got her introduced to all of my other vendors as the new POC, which was crucial in those final days, as there were usually a few questions/loose ends that she was able to coordinate without me even knowing about it.

What I was most impressed and thankful for, was Erin's keen attention to detail (Because it IS all in the details!) and professionalism! I spent the last decade as a (Corporate) Event Planner, and am confident in saying that Erin is truly one of the best planners, and humans I have had the pleasure of working with. Within a day of working together, I trusted her!

Our venue's POC was a very difficult woman to work with - often unprofessional, rude, and just plain abrasive. She was clearly unhappy that I had brought in my own planner, and did all she could to be difficult at both the site visit (~2 weeks prior) and the day of the wedding. Her team was not at all detail oriented - place settings (for example) were not the same at each seat within one table, and each table was different (we're talking glass count being wrong, spoons missing - really obvious stuff). Erin oversaw and redirected all of it. And despite the abrasive behavior of the main POC, Erin was always smiling, and seemingly having a great time!

When you hire a day-of planner, you do so to eliminate as much stress from your mind on your big day as possible. Erin did just that - she and her assistant provided me peace of mind I could never have imagined, and the ability to truly be present; physically and emotionally. She swung by when we were getting ready, was responsible for meeting all the vendors, checked up on my husband to *sneakily* make sure he and the groomsmen weren't *too* drunk before the wedding etc. My true eyes and ears! Erin humored a number of our parents' crazy asks - from windex-ing the windows of a barn (sigh), to changing assigned seats right before the ceremony for my mother (because, let's get real...there were minutes before the ceremony started, and I couldn't even begin to think of a solution). Throughout the rehearsal, and wedding itself, Erin had gotten to know our bridal party, family, an vendors. She knew everyone by name, had my MoH's cell, delegated to them when too many random, last minute tasks popped up (or the bride leaving her vows at the hotel - sorry....). And I didn't know about any of it :) It all just magically worked itself out. And that magic was Erin!

So Erin - thank you again for EVERYTHING you did to make our day so special! I don't know how you wrangled missing bridal party members, packed up all our decor in what...10 minutes?, pinned all the (lost?) boutonnieres on the boys, managed the relationship woes between my parents, and kept the onsite staff on top of their game (by going table by table through the venue to flag incorrectly set up place settings).

You are an absolute dream, and I would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 15
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 16
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 17
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 18
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 19
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning 20

Leor Ram · Married on 09/29/2018

We highly recommend Erin with It's All in the Details!

Erin with It's All in the Details was absolutely amazing. We could not have had our wedding come together the way it did without all her help. She was professional, fun, creative, accommodating, and just a total pleasure to work with. We would recommend Erin to everyone!

Sent on 12/18/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Sarah Slavik Photography
    Sarah Slavik Photography Wedding Photographers

We were so sad to learn that Erin moved from Atlanta to Seattle. She was one of the top wedding designers and coordinators here in Atlanta. Erin is a photographer's dream. Our studio was hired for a large wedding that required photography on three different locations and had a very tight schedule, but thanks to Erin's help we managed to get all the photographs the client requested while keeping relaxed and creative atmosphere. Erin prepared for us a comprehensive information packet before the wedding and during the event was always ready to help but didn't interfere with the photo shoot. Erin is very professional and a real pleasure to work with.

• Carlisle Films
    Carlisle Films Wedding Videographers

Erin of "All in the details" coordinated an elaborate wedding we filmed in downtown Atlanta, GA. She had incredible attention to detail. She corresponded with us and many other vendors to deliver a well thought out schedule weeks in advance of the wedding date. On the actual day itself, she was certainly adept at lining up the wedding party and knowing when the bride and groom should be where. At this specific wedding where we filmed alongside Erin, the bride had a broken leg and a boot cast. The bride had A LOT on her mind but Erin was there as her backup, reminding vendors to do this and that, and gently ushering the wedding party from room to room.

• FOTOGRAPHA
    FOTOGRAPHA Wedding Photographers

Erin is AMAZING! She is always on top of every little detail, and will make sure that your wedding is executed flawlessly. She always has new, fun, creative ideas and will go out of her way to help you create a unique wedding that is sure to be remembered by all!

• 1526 22nd Ave S Seattle, 98144 See on map