48 Reviews for It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning

Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
48 It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning Reviews

We hired Jacqueline as our day-of wedding coordinator for our downtown Seattle wedding in July of 2018. Jacqueline was absolutely phenomenal! By far the best decision I made for our wedding. From the beginning, she was extremely prepared, diligent, and wonderful to work with. She put my mind at ease during the last month of planning as I was trying to figure out how our entire wedding was going to come together. She was a great resource to bounce ideas off of. Our wedding had its complexities with the ceremony and reception being at different locations and trying to coordinator vendors as well as our large family and wedding party. She kept our entire day on schedule which I know is tough to do. In addition to that, she was instrumental in the decor setup for both venues. My mother was our florist so on the day of the wedding, my mom dropped off the arrangements at the venue and left the setup to Jacqueline and her team. I was blown away by how gorgeous our decor turned out, and the best part was my mom was able to relax and enjoy the day with me! I would 100% hire Jacqueline again for another event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin was my absolute dream when it came to picking out a day of wedding coordinator! I am a perfectionist and pretty controlling when it comes to events, so I was looking for someone I could truly trust to make our wedding visions come to life. Erin was reliable, efficient, and really all about the details! She was a joy to work with and really went the extra mile to make every moment easy on us before, during, and even after the wedding. None of my friends had the same quality and quantity of service from their coordinators. I HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Anne was our day-of coordinator and was great to work with. She's friendly, funny, and professional and ensured that we had everything ready before the day. A bit before the wedding, she took over all communications with vendors so we'd not be stressed out. On the wedding day, she was there with a team of people and we and our guests had a great time. She really made sure that our special day was special. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ed, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Last June, our daughter was married at the Center for Urban Horticulture near the UW campus. We were fortunate enough to have Anne Cain be our "day of" wedding planner. She was that and far more. I was a nervous mother of the bride, but Anne made me feel at ease. The day was so special because of her charming and reassuring manner. She planned with us several times before the wedding and was always kind, encouraging, and professional. She was also there for the wedding rehearsal and made excellent suggestions for how things should be set up. She made everything seem possible down to the smallest detail. Her coordination of all the vendors was flawless. Even though she had not worked at this venue before, she quickly mastered it. The wedding itself was outside in a special setting apart from where the reception was held. So, she had to manage many different locations throughout the day. She even helped me manage where my small clutch was when I needed not to be holding it. Even after the wedding was over, she was there to help coordinate the clean up and collection of materials left behind. I could not recommend Anne enough and thank her enough for making this very special event in my daughter's life run so beautifully.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to start...my husband and I had a wedding abroad followed by a local reception. We are both well organized project managers and felt we knew what we were doing, but honestly, wedding planning is INSANE. We wanted to enjoy our reception, without having to deal with the details leading up to and day of. We were out of the country for 3 weeks prior to the reception and Anne took care of everything while we were away. We hired Anne for our day of coordinator, but it was much much much more than that. Talking to other friends who had hired day of coordinators, the service of what was provided from All in the Details was outstanding and above and beyond than what any other service had provided them. I can't imagine what it would have been like if we hadn't hired their services.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Erin to be our wedding planner for our Downtown April 2017 wedding and that was the best decision that we made throughout our entire wedding planning process!!! I was honestly clueless when it came to wedding planning and was originally just planning to hire a day-of-wedding coordinator. However, once I started getting into the details I realized I was completely underwater and unsure of what steps I needed to take to complete tasks on-time. I found Erin's business through Yelp and was very impressed with what other customers said about her friendly demeanor and upbeat attitude. Prior to hiring Erin, she was quick to respond to my emails, fair in her pricing breakdown, and was able to meet on a short notice in person even bringing along cute little welcome gifts proving her business model that it really is "All in the Details". After meeting her, my husband and I realized she was definitely the planner we wanted to hire for our wedding.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Erin did a great job following up with me to make sure that all boxes were checked, vendors paid, and that I was satisfied wit

Profile Picture Ali, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I interviewed quite a few wedding planners before we decided on Erin for full planning. I thought she was much more mature and experienced than some of the others. For me, the most important factor was that the process be enjoyable, but also that someone be very professional, responsive, knowledgeable. She was all these things. I felt she had our back at all times. She was a great co-manager to help with decision-making. She kept everything within budget. And she was also just very joyful, calm, fun to be around. The wedding itself was beyond beautiful, and I never felt particularly stressed in the process or on the day of. It takes a special kind of person to do this work, and Erin definitely has that gift. My husband and I are still so grateful for her, and would recommend her to absolutely everyone.

Profile Picture User7664725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin is simply spectacular! She is a brilliant combination of fun-loving and efficient. I hired her as a day-of coordinator with the expectation that she would be the stage manager on our wedding day. She was so much more than that! It was wonderful to have an experienced person to bounce ideas and timelines off of as I planned my wedding. She brings an air of confidence, calm, and light-heartedness to each meeting!

Hiring Erin freed me up to truly enjoy the entirety of our wedding day. Even our venue was impressed with how seamlessly everything went! I truly felt like she was a second "me" -- she did all the things I would be doing as hostess if I weren't playing the role of bride that day, including navigating guests, coordinating vendors, and answering tons of questions. I got to play with my friends and family and have a dance party while everything got taken care of! Truly a superb investment that I would make again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Yana, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I live in LA but wanted get married in Seattle since its where I (the bride) grew up. In addition, to planning a wedding a far we were also dead set on holding our reception in a 20,000 sq ft plane hanger that was a total build from the ground-up operation. We knew that if we were going to pull off the wedding we wanted we were going to need to hire someone to execute our plan the day of. Being wedding rookies we started to Google if there was such a person who could pull together all our planning and ensure we would not have to be breaking down tables at 2 in the morning in our dress and suit. Sure enough such a person does exist in the form of a wedding coordinator. However, we quickly learned that all wedding coordinators are not created equally. After some preliminary interviews with a few different coordinators, we knew within the first 5 minutes of speaking with Erin she was the person we had been looking for. As soon as she started speaking, all of our anxiety about the million details of our wedding began to vanish. Erin is so incredibly professional, detail oriented, experienced and personable. Erin immediately got our vision and suggested vendors who were perfect for us. Her extensive experience in wedding coordinating in the pacific northwest translates to vendors being eager to work with you and even willing hook you up with deals :) We cannot say enough how much of a pleasure it was to work with Erin and how amazingly good she is at her job. On 9.19.2015 we could have been ridden with worries of how things would go but instead we both got to fully enjoy spending time getting ready with our friends, committing ourselves to each other for life and eating, drinking and dancing our self into pure euphoria.

Profile Picture User6155496, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Hiring Erin was the #1 best choice we made in our wedding planning process (besides getting married in the first place!) She is friendly, optimistic, easy-going, and a pleasure to work with. She's super organized and knows exactly what needs to happen and when leading up to the wedding. My husband and I had more than a few moments during the planning process where we were starting to freak out about itineraries, decorations, etc and Erin was always quick to respond to our emails and set us at ease.

I traveled for work most of the year leading up to the wedding, and Erin was really flexible with our meetings (and conference calls!) so that we always felt comfortable and taken care of. Erin is truly an expert wedding planner and I would recommend her to anyone getting married. We opted for the "day of coordinator" package and she really went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect - and most importantly perfectly us. She has great vendor suggestions but we never felt pressured to use those from her list. I just love how everything came together and Erin was such a big part of that!

The day of our wedding, Erin was discreet but immensely helpful. She was a master at managing all the "little things" - from dimming the lights and helping move tables when the dance floor started to fill up, making sure the bartender always had ice, helping to bus tables when they got full, and of course making us a plate of food so we wouldn't forget to enjoy our meal! She's so energetic and just radiates joy. I'm sure Erin's seen 100s of weddings by now but she really made us feel like ours was special.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Our day was perfect! Hiring Erin was one of the best decisions we made when preparing for our wedding. We had our wedding at Pike Place Market in July and Erin did a FANTASTIC job making sure every detail was taken care of and we weren't stressed one bit!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin was such a joy and so great/easy to work with, she really made sure our day went flawless. Her attention to detail and organization eased our minds allowed us to enjoy our big day from start to finish! Erin ensured we remained on track and thought of everything to be sure that we were covered on our big day so all we had to do is just show up. She is committed to providing the best experience possible and it’s clear that she knows what she is doing in her style and approach. She developed great relationships with all our vendors and helped handle anything, big or small, that came up to ensure we did not stress. We feel super lucky to have found such a fabulous planner for our special day!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I had my wedding at the Space Needle and I didn't think I needed a wedding planner but as the day came closer I was overwhelmed and freaking out SO I found Erin and she saved me! I called at least 10 different wedding planners but she got back to me ASAP. I was so calm the whole planning process and even on the day of the wedding when all the crazy was going on, she took care of so much, all the big things, down to the little things I would have never thought of! My husband kept bugging me saying why do we need a wedding planner? You can do this all on your own? And after the wedding he was like "yeah, anyone is crazy to think they can plan a wedding alone, soooo glad we had Erin!" The day of the wedding I was totally relaxed (which is almost impossible if you know what weddings are like) AND not to mention every single venue she suggested and I went with, also get 5 stars because every single one was so great! Seriously the perfect wedding, every single family member and friend told us how amazing/fun the wedding was and I tell everyone if it wasn't for Erin there would have been no wedding so thank you thank you thank you! OH Also almost the whole time I was working with Erin, I was in Florida and she was in Seattle and she still managed to pull the whole thing together, so amazing, and a weight was lifted off my shoulders! :):):)

Profile Picture User4516974, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Erin is fantastic and an absolute must for any wedding -- even for the most organized of couples. We hired her for day-of coordination services and she was phenomenal. Any number of hiccups will occur on your wedding day and you will not be in the headspace to deal with any of it nor would you want to. Erin anticipates and resolves issues without you or anyone else even knowing about it. If you're thinking about day-of coordination services, you will need it and you certainly won't regret hiring Erin. Honestly, your wedding will be better for it.

Erin's vast experience with weddings becomes very obvious within minutes of meeting her, and she puts you at ease with her attention to detail and enthusiasm. She has a great eye for designing/organizing decor, which is a huge plus. And most of all, she's flexible, accommodating, and thinks quickly on her feet. There isn't an issue that she hasn't seen before and that she can't solve. When it comes to weddings, that is a huge reassurance.

Basically, anything you've ever read about a day-of coordinator, Erin not only does, but excels at. Going above and beyond is her standard. And she not only genuinely wants your wedding to be the best day, but she will make it happen.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin was absolutely one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day. Planning a San Juan Island based wedding weekend from Sydney Australia, while working busy jobs and studying was no easy task but hiring Erin as the 'day of coordinator' was a life saver. As was true to all the reviews, Erin did much more than coordinates on the day. It was important to my now husband and I to make our wedding very personal to us. We wanted to do most of the planning and organizing ourselves but someone recommended Erin to us about two months out to help us pull everything together and most importantly to be in a position to ENJOY the weekend when it came. So I called Erin and after the first call, she was like a best friend, who had just got married and had all the best advice, ideas, tips and support that you needed at the time. She asked the questions I didn’t even know I should be asking but am so glad we did. From 45 days out she jumped on board quickly, got the vibe of the wedding, seamlessly knitted everything together with vendors and even suggested some design ideas and a few new vendors that were absolutely the right fit for the day. By two weeks out, whenwe hopped on the plane to head over to Seattle, everything was planned and we were feeling relaxed, excited and ready to fully enjoy the next few weeks. From ceremony and reception set up with a tent on the water, to welcome gifts and thank you cards all tied and beautifully waiting for the guest to arrive, to helping our family with a recovery brunch the next morning, Erin was on hand, coordinating and answering any questions we or others had so we could just enjoy and get married, what a wonderful gift! I would recommend Erin to anyone, there is nothing she can't do and always with a beautiful smile on her face! She is a pleasure to work with and it’s so apparent that she absolutely loves her job which makes it even more fun to work with her. Thank you Erin for being awesome and making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was only 2 weeks before the wedding when we realized that we were simply overwhelmed by the wedding preparations. Erin very graciously accepted the position to help us and I wish we would have hired her a lot sooner. She was just amazingly on top of everything and truly made our wedding one to be remembered forever. She was very experienced and knew exactly what to expect to make everyone involved have a memorable experience. We were able to enjoy our wedding day without worrying because I knew that I could count on Erin to watch over every single detail. Wedding can be chaotic, but Erin organize everything perfectly. (She even prepared a handkerchief for me). We cannot thank Erin enough for making our wedding flow so smoothly and enjoyable. She truly made a difference to make our marriage began on a perfect entry.

Profile Picture User7738814, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was newly engaged with a full time job, living across the country from my family and my bridesmaids. After taking almost 3 months to pick a date and a venue, I came to the realization if I was ever going to make it through the planning process I needed help. I found Erin here on weddingwire and after reading reviews decided to reach out (I'm pretty sure my email sounded desperate!) After our first meeting I knew I was in good hands and signed on for full planning soon after!

Throughout the entire planning process, Erin was everything all the other reviewers had to say - professional, organized, responsive, mindful of budget, and overall just great to work with. She definitely knows her stuff! I had a lot of different ideas of what I wanted and she was able to help me focus/define and make it a reality - and it all came out better than I could have imagined. I loved all the vendors she recommended and it was obvious the vendors both respected and liked working with her as well.

On the day of, Erin was on her game - working with her assistants and bouncing between the church and reception space to make sure everything was perfect. My parents loved her, and I had many guests notice how hard she worked and tell me how great she was (is). Because of Erin, I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day! My memories aren't of worrying about whether the vendors are showing up on schedule and whether everything is set up at the reception space - they are of walking down the aisle and seeing my husband for the first time that day, saying our vows, laughing at the toasts and celebrating with our friends and family. For that, I can't thank Erin or recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture melissa, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Erin was the absolute best decision we made for our wedding day. My fiancé was wholeheartedly convinced we did not need a coordinator, but his experience with Erin every step of the way made him a believer and her biggest fan. Her expertise, professionalism, creativity and care are truly unmatched, and she is entirely responsible for making our day the most fun and memorable event we could have imagined. We relied on Erin for assistance in the months leading up to the wedding, during which time she not only tackled entire projects but also managed the budget and kept us on track with our own tasks. Roughly two months before the wedding, she took over entirely, even picking up two vegan cupcakes for guests on the day of the event. From finding an excellent in-budget videographer at the last minute, to building the vision for the decor on very little direction, to fighting for our plans when vendors changed their minds, she is unflappable. Her calm eased every process on the day of the wedding as she kept all the details flawlessly under control. We can only hope we find another excuse to work with her in the future! We have both sung her praises to everyone we know and will continue to do so. We can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Above and beyond. That is how to best describe Erin Stroup. She over delivered on just about everything. We signed up for her day of package and then hired her for 3 more hours to help us make some decor decisions. She only charged us for the three hours we agreed to but I swear she did at least twice that much.

Erin was extremely professional and really good at her job. She also LOVES her job. Her enthusiasm is contagious. During the planning process, we often joked that Erin loved our wedding almost as much as we did. She's fun to work with. She made us feel like our wedding was super important to her. She was available to answer any questions and give resources even when it didn't fall within the boundaries of her contract.

The wedding day was perfect. If you knew me, you'd know that I can be a worrier. But that day, people told me I was the calmest bride they had ever seen. And it was true. All I had to worry about was showing up and looking pretty. Early on in the day, before the ceremony started, I noticed one detail that was missing and I asked Erin about it and she made the change immediately. After that everything was smooth and just as I had imagined it. If there was any drama, I didn't know about it. She was there for me throughout the night as I needed her. My bustle broke and she was right there with a safety pin to fix it. She kept the evening moving on schedule. I never had to think about a thing except enjoying myself.

I would highly recommend hiring Erin to anyone. It was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. My husband didn't want me to have to worry about anything. He wanted me to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day. It was the biggest gift we gave to ourselves and I would do it again.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision I made about my wedding, after deciding to marry my husband (!), was to hire Erin as our ‘day-of-coordinator’. I put that in quotes because she went far and above what we would have asked of a day-of-coordinator. As early as a year before our wedding, Erin was available to us for any matter of questions – of which I had many! She was quickly responsive to any calls, texts or emails. She also pointed us in the direction of many of our other vendors, which we were extremely happy with! She was even able to get us a discount on one of our vendors! One of the biggest benefits of hiring Erin was the peace of mind she gave myself and my husband. We are certainly not experts in event planning and were both in the process of finishing advanced degrees – her guidance and input were invaluable to our wedding planning process.

Erin took over the communication with our vendors at the 45-day mark before our wedding day. I can’t imagine having to go through that final stretch before our wedding AND having to communicate with our vendors about when they should arrive and etc. It was truly a saving grace! Especially since we had several late drops for our wedding, she was able to adjust our orders last minute and make sure that we wouldn’t be overcharged.

On our wedding day, my husband and I were truly able to enjoy it because we knew Erin had everything covered. No one asked us any questions (yea!) and Erin kept us updated on anything we needed to know – and kept from us anything we didn’t need to know! She was also able to extend the time of our reception as the party was just rockin’! All in all, the best money I spent on our wedding – even more than my dress! Erin was just a fabulous person to work with and we truly consider her a friend.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/14/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Here I was in a new state, new job and recently engaged. With all of my friends and family out of state, I was on my own for planning. As a project manager, I have some control issues but at the urging of my mother I finally decided to reach out to some wedding coordinators. Surely I could do a better job but my mom was relentless and I was about to find out how wrong I was.

I met with Erin for a brief consult and walked away with a complete sense of ease. Her professionalism, calm demeanor and positive attitude gave me confidence that I could trust her to get things done. So after a quick decision with the Husband-to-be, we decided to hire her.

She was quick to respond to emails/vm/texts letting me know when I could expect an answer if she didn't have one immediately. She had vendors at her fingertips, reminded me of things I'd forgotten and had tips for things I'd never even thought about.

When the big day came I was stress free. I hung out with my mom and girlfriends while getting ready, I sat with my dad and had a drink waiting for the limo, I walked down the aisle with a calmness that allowed me to take in everything that was going on and truly enjoy my day.

Hiring Erin was one of the best decisions I made (was forced into by my mother) and I'd do it again in an instant.

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

So a little under six months before our wedding date, my then fiancée and I were completely lost as to what we were doing for our big day. All we had decided at that point was a possible budget and a location for the wedding, but everything in between we had no idea where to even begin. Given our busy schedules, and tendency to procrastinate, we decided to look into getting a wedding planner for getting the whole thing rolling. We had talked to several prior to meeting Erin, none of which felt like a right fit for us. After we met Erin, we knew right away this was the lady to plan our big day for us. We were struck by her warmth, thoughtfulness, and professionalism from day one.

We booked Erin’s planning package (can’t recall which), which covered some aspects of design and consultation. However, we found shortly after beginning this big project that was our wedding, our hiring Erin to help plan this was completely worth every penny. She recommended all the best people we could afford within our budget and helped ease all our stresses regarding the wedding. She went beyond the call of duty in everything we asked her to help with, and even thought of things that we had completely overlooked.

On the day of the wedding itself, Erin was one of the first on site and had everything set up well before any of the day’s events had even begun. Everything ran 100% smoothly and on time, with no hiccups along the way (that I know of, because if there were, I’m sure she got ‘em). Erin was the last to leave that night, helping to pick up after us, and then finding us the following day to make sure all the things got to us in one piece.

We owe Erin more than we can imagine. Our special day would not have happened had it not been for her given our ineptitude, and it would have gone as smoothly as it had without her overseeing everything behind the scenes. We cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Erin!

Profile Picture Peter, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin did a fantastic job of planning our wedding this past summer. Although we are quite particular and compulsive about small details, Erin provided outstanding assistance and connections to excellent vendors. She was fantastic about communicating, 100% reliable, and an overall joy to work with. I would recommend her highly without qualification.

Profile Picture G, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin did an incredible job! It really was all in the details. She tailored her time, energy and talents to fit our needs perfectly. No question or email went unanswered, no detail unattended. The day of our wedding Erin and her staff had everything under control (including the weather - how did she do that?); which made what could have been a very stressful day-into one of the most serene and beautiful days of our life.

Profile Picture User3747167, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough great things about working with Erin! She really went above and beyond what we expected.

We hired her just as a day-of coordinator, but she really did a ton more than that. I expected that i was hiring someone to come in a week or two before that would download all the details and vendor info, make a timeline, and make sure things ran on time day-of.

From the moment we hired her she was checking in with us, gathering info, and totally available for questions and bouncing ideas off of. We were married in the San Juans and she traveled up there multiple times to check out the venue and meet with our contacts there. Her goal is just to make things as easy and stress-free as possible for you. We had a number of people that hadn't RSVP'd by the deadline and she offered to call them all for us. Also had family baking the cake and a friend doing the flowers. It was invaluable to me that she was able to be the one stressing timelines and budgets so i didn't have to feel like i was nagging or putting pressure on them myself.

Our wedding turned out amazing and my husband and i had SO MUCH FUN because we knew Erin had things handled.

Above that, Erin is just a great person. She is so much fun to be around and we had a great time working with her.

I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews