P.O. Box 49652, Atlanta, GA 30359 Map · Phone number

About FOTOGRAPHA

Fotographa is a boutique photographer based in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in fresh and creative wedding photography. Professional photographer Hilarye and her talented photography team will tailor their approach to suit your setting through a unique blend of photojournalistic and fine art photography styles. Offering complimentary engagement sessions and an online viewing gallery, Fotographa will deliver modern and elegant wedding images in a fun and laid-back environment.

This premier wedding photography boutique provides professional photography for engagements, weddings, and other special occasions. Wedding packages through Fotographa are customized to your specific photography needs, with coverage and your choice of wedding album, and the option to add additional à la carte services. Photography services offered include the following:
Engagement session

f7ce73fd33eefab1 1324076767510 011
f7ce73fd33eefab1 1324076767510 011

10 Reviews for FOTOGRAPHA

Angelica · Married on 04/28/2012

FOTOGRAPHA beyond exceeded my expectations. Very professional and knowledgeable! Hilayre made taking pictures fun and unique! We loved having her as part of our wedding day! Best decision we made in selecting a photographer for our wedding day. I would recommend any bride looking for a photographer to capture the special moments to select Fotographa for your wedding day! Thank You Hilayre !

Sent on 06/10/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2011

Hilarye was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding process! Our engagement photos were beautiful, and the sneak peek we have seen of our wedding day photos are even better! She was professional, organized and very easy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She is very personal and her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Danielle · Married on 04/02/2011

We love Hilarye! She did an amazing job at our wedding. She is friendly and very easy to work with. The photos are amazing. She was even able to help bussel my dress which was a huge lifesaver.

Sent on 04/25/2011

Award

FOTOGRAPHA FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?

• Dreamweaver Calligraphy and Events
    Dreamweaver Calligraphy and Events Wedding Invitations

Fotographa is one of my all-time favorite photographers. They have a calm, professional and unique style that comes across in all the photos they take. You will NOT be disappointed if you hire them for your special day!

• It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning
    It's all in the Details Event and Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

We love working with Hilarye at Fotographa! Her work is so fun and fresh and my brides are always over the moon with their photos. She does an amazing job of capturing the day and is so easy to work with! I recommend her to all of my clients.

• Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry
    Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I LOVE Fotographa and admire their work! Not only does Hilarye have a great personality but she is beyond talented behind the camera and can make anyone feel at ease. I have done numerous weddings with her and get caught up when I see the photo galleries afterwards, because her style of photography really does tell a story. Her technique is traditional with a modern twist and makes everyone look beautiful. I also hired Hilarye to take my business headshot and refer her to everyone who is in need of a photographer.

• P.O. Box 49652 Atlanta, GA, 30359 See on map