Dacula, GA 30019 Map · Phone number

About Truso Weddings

Floral art reflects the essence of a beautiful bride. Truso's Denise Myers listens intensely to each bride's vision, capturing her special emotions to turn romantic dreams into exquisite floral designs. Whether it is to be a serene wedding ceremony, an elaborate reception, or an upbeat bridal shower, Denise paints the unique expression of floral pieces with amazing accents that make the Truso experience a work of art exuding extraordinary passion. The result is a one-of-a-kind memory of your special day.

Truso is also available to accommodate your floral needs for ongoing services, holiday events, and theme decorations. Denise skillfully weds traditional and modern styles, uses distinctive textures, seasonal flowers, and customized accompaniments to support any event or environment with stunning ensembles of floral art.

Amber6267
sarabouquet
img1346

9 Reviews for Truso Weddings

terri · Married on 09/19/2015

Denise teamed up with me to design my wedding flowers and coordinated my wedding. She created the most stunning flowers ever! I and my guests were truly wowed! My day was absolutely perfect! I had not a care in the world knowing that Denise was overseeing every aspect of the day. I cannot thank her enough for executing the most perfect day ever!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Torie · Married on 05/25/2012

I can't even begin to explain the huge impact Denise had on our wedding day. When my mom and I met with Denise she immediately saw our vision. She was spot on with her flower choices and colors. Our wedding had a vintage feel, incorporating tea pots, cups and different vintage pieces. Denise provided so many extra milk glass vases, and glass pieces for our flowers to just take our vision to the next level. Our bouquets were breath taking and we got so many compliments about how amazing everything looked. I love everything Denise did to help our day be so magical!!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Cailin · Married on 05/25/2012

My daughter was married on May 25, 2012 at The Gardens at Great Oaks, while the site is simply beautiful there are not a lot of flowers, but Denise of Truso took care of that! We had a vision of a "vintage english garden" wedding and more than any of our other vendors (and we had the best) Denise brought that vision to life. We gave her some ideas on colors and types of flowers but the combinations that she choose were better than anything we dreamed of. We spent a year collecting vintage teapots and teacups and Denise filled them with gorgeous flowers, adding her own vintage pieces to create perfect tablescapes. I kept telling her "I want LOTS of flowers and that was exactly what I got. Her fee was so reasonable, I feel like I got much more than I paid for. It's hard to believe that just the flower arrangements could make a wedding vision come to life, but they did. I can't recommend Truso enough.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Award

Truso Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Bowman Photography
    Bowman Photography Wedding Photographers

As a professional wedding photographer, I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Denise since 2003- first as my favorite event planner and then as a floral designer with Truso Weddings. I've always heard wonderful comments from her clients and know that she takes the time to understand what her clients are looking for and then she exceeds their expectations. I always enjoy photographing the weddings where Denise has provided the florals because I know that they're going to look great and that the clients are going to be happy- and that always makes my job easier!

• EVERYTHING and MORE! LLC
    EVERYTHING and MORE! LLC Wedding Planners

Denise of Truso Weddings is the most AMAZING and TALENTED woman! We have worked together on countless weddings and events. She has such a calm, positive outlook on any situation whether it is finding a wedding cake for a cakeless bride on her wedding day (yes, that actually happened) or designing 25 centerpieces for a bride on a budget, Denise always has a smile. Her grace and beauty shine through her floral designs, you can just feel her love for what she does in her floral designs and the events she produces. I am so honored to call Denise a friend and mentor and would recommend her to any bride for beautifully designed florals or wedding planning.

• Dacula, 30019 See on map