EVERYTHING and MORE! LLC

Lawrenceville, GA View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

?Everything and More is a full service wedding planning and floral design firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. We know that every event starts with a vision and we want to help you make your vision a reality. Offering both wedding planning and floral design we work with you focusing on creating not just and event, but an atmosphere that tells your story. We know we’ve done our job when at the end of your event you say...."It was everything...and more!"

Wedding Planning and Floral Design may be booked together or separately.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Honi Married on 12/31/2021
    What I loved most about working with Terri is that she really "got" our vision. She knew what we were hoping our wedding day would look like, and she suggested flowers, decorations, and ideas that complemented our aesthetic. Her style and taste are impeccable (as she was careful not to let us get carried away with our theme), her services are affordable, and she was always available to answer questions. She was "everything and more" I could have hoped for in a florist, going above and beyond to make our vision a reality.
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 10/05/2019

Best florist ever! Book now!

Terri is the BEST florist!!! My older sister used her years ago for her wedding and I immediately booked her when I got engaged. She listens to what you want and sends you a detailed proposal with pictures, colors, ideas, etc. The day of the wedding.. she was SPOT ON! I still have wedding guests calling me just to tell me how beautiful the floral was and others want to book her!! Check out my AMAZING bridal boutique in the pictures. BOOK TERRI NOW!!! You won't regret it :)

EVERYTHING and MORE! LLC's reply:

It's truly an honor to be part of your family's celebrations! You were a stunning bride Rachel! Thank you for allowing me to bring your vision to life! And thank you for your kind words!
  • Morgan
    Morgan M. Married on 09/14/2019

Stunning Flowers and Decor

I booked Everything & More, LLC to provide the flowers and decor for my wedding at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center. I love beautiful flower arrangements but have a hard time creating them on my own and do not know names of flowers. So I had a hard time imagining how all the decor and flowers were going to look together. Well, Mrs. Terri is an expert at what she does! She took every detail I spoke of and brought it all together for the most beautiful, romantic and elegant look. Exactly what I wanted! The flower arrangements she created were beyond stunning. Several of my guest took an arrangement home after the wedding because they were so lovely. I can't give Terri and her team enough credit for the beauty and romance they added to my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Blue Eyed Yonder Blue Eyed Yonder Wedding Rentals

Terri is a complete gem of a human being! She provides her clients with lots of fresh ideas and works really hard to make the wedding really about the couple. We love working with Terri and appreciate her sweet personality and can-do attitude.

Truso Weddings Truso Weddings Wedding Florists

I have worked together with Terri from "Everything and more!" for years in varying aspects of the wedding business. We have done everything (and more) from floral design ,to actually working many events together as planners/coordinators. I can honestly say from first hand experience that Terri is a true professional at what she does! Terri's calm demeanor and eye for design is what every bride needs to guide her through the wedding planning process, and even more so on the big day! Her floral work is beautiful and her creative ideas are amazing! I would recommend Terri to any bride that is looking for someone that can help organize their wedding AND so much more!

Lawrenceville, GA, 30043
Location of (EVERYTHING and MORE! LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding