Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Box Events

Serving the entire Southeast and beyond!

The Wedding Box Events is a full service wedding design, planning and coordination company serving all of Atlanta and beyond. As one of Atlanta's premier wedding consulting companies we create signature weddings that are beautifully inspired by you and your fiance.

hello@twbevents.com

RusticGlam1287122
RusticGlam33312

13 Reviews for The Wedding Box Events

Patty · Married on 02/25/2012

The wedding box, Stephanie Dunn was amazing. There are not enough adjectives to describe how great she was. My daughters wedding was amazing, and it is due to stef, her team, and her vision. The planning was soo fun, and the wedding day was flawless. As the mother of the bride, I was able to fully enjoy the day without any worries. Stef handled everything, kept us updated and truly gave us an amazingly beautiful wedding! She was so knowledgable about weddings and which vendors would be the best fit for what we wanted. She was right on each one. All I can say is.......she was amazing!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Mary · Married on 12/17/2011

The importance of a day of coordinator can not be understated, especially if the ceremony is not in a church. I was not sure I needed one and looking back it would have been a disaster without one. A day of coordinator is a must.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Monica · Married on 10/15/2011

Stefanie Dunn (owner) is the most fantastic wedding planner. I work in finance and my husband is in healthcare, so we had no idea where to start when we got engaged, but more importantly we had no idea where to spend our money. She took our budget and showed us how to spend it wisely, not to mention we got so many discounts from the vendor relationships that she already had. The planning went so smoothly since she told us what to do and answered all of our questions along the way. She was always available when we needed her and so upbeat. On the day of, I don't think I even saw her stressed. She's a true pro. She made sure everyone knew where to be and everything was taken care of. At the wedding, she would sneak up on me and fix my hair or give me lip gloss when she thought I needed it. The wedding was so absolutely perfect that even Atlanta Wedding Magazine wants to feature it. The benefits and vendor discounts far outweighed the fee we paid. I highly recommend TWBE. I already want to renew our vows and when we do, I'm sure we'll be calling Stef. :)

Sent on 01/10/2012

Award

The Wedding Box Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• DecoMarj
    DecoMarj Wedding Invitations

I'm looking forward to working with you Stefanie! Top notch professional!

• FOTOGRAPHA
    FOTOGRAPHA Wedding Photographers

Stef & her team are awesome! You won't have to worry about anything on your wedding day! Their attention to detail & design are impeccable! Stef is a master at making sure your wedding will be everything you dreamed it could be and then making sure you are able to enjoy it!

• Atlanta See on map
    6782057797 (Other Phone Number)
    Available for consultations by appointment throughout the week and on Saturdays.
    Available for phone calls Monday - Saturday: 9:00am-3:00pm.
    Always available to discuss your wedding plans or any other questions or considerations through email at: hello@twbevents.com