Pink Blossom Events Reviews

35 | Snohomish, WA

35 Reviews for Pink Blossom Events

35 Pink Blossom Events Reviews

Juliana · Married on 08/03/2018

BreeAnn was wonderful to work with from start-to-finish. I'm an older bride with not a lot of spare time and BreeAnn guided me every step of the way and took away all of my worries. It was important to us that our wedding show our visiting friends and family why we love the Northwest and we succeeded. BreeAnn was able to take our vague suggestions like, "We want to use Seahawk colors." "We want the ceremony to reflect our love the of the Northwest." She gave us suggestions for how to incorporate the colors discreetly. We said, "We want the entire family to be in new suits, including our teen girls." BreeAnn introduced us to Trillium Tailors and we had a fun family experience picking out the suit, customizing suit linings, ties, etc. BreeAnn is extremely organized and she has a fantastic network. Every single vendor BreeAnn suggested was top-notch and a joy to work with--Fena Flowers, Bugsie Productions, A Wedding with a Heart, Carrol Harrold Photography, and Just Milled. I can't tell you how each and every one of them also BreeAnn rave reviews. BreeAnn was also familiar with the team at our venue, the Alderbrook Resort. Our ceremony was fabulous, the reception fun, we kept it going the next day with a Brunch cruise. I received so many compliments from our guests that they had enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Juliana thank you for the kind words! I loved working with you and John along with the fabulous team of vendors!

Toby · Married on 01/13/2018

BreeAnn Gale is off-the-charts amazing. Our challenge was putting together an elegant black-tie wedding and reception for 160 friends and family in only two months. Choosing a venue, printing (invites, menus, place sitting, programs, etc., flowers, dinner, a jazz ensemble, live classic music, a top notch DJ. We relied and BreeAnn and her extensive collection of top-notch vendors to make the entire night magical…..and it was. BreeAnn is an excellent communicator and changes were always carefully considered and implanted into the wedding plan in a complete and seamless way. I cannot recommend her highly enough

Sent on 02/07/2018

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Toby! I am so grateful to have been a part of your and Sarah's wedding day!

Maya · Married on 09/16/2017

BreeAnn and Pink Blossom is absolutely fantastic. She was so on top of everything. From day one, we knew we were in good hands. She totally got what we were going for and executed our wedding perfectly. It was absolutely amazing! We can't say enough great things about her, the process, and the best part - our wedding!!! I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE I know. She was hands down the best decision we made in our planning process.

Hope · Married on 08/25/2017

BreeAnn/Pink Blossom was AMAZING! We can't say enough about her work and attention to detail. You definitely feel special, attended to and that you are her number one priority. Our wedding was beautiful and seamlessly done thanks to BreeAnn! Thank you!

Ciara · Married on 09/04/2016

BreeAnn is an incredible coordinator and a professional planner. We were very worried about planning our event from abroad, but she was there to help us at every step. It was so daunting to think about everything we need to do and how much we needed to spend. Pink Blossom events simplified the process so well! We could visualize our budget in the pdf that BreeAnn regularly updated. We could see our cake, food, and flowers through the pictures she sent us. All the meetings were coordinated and planned well in advance. I was so impressed with the communication and response time provided. I would highly recommend using Pink Blossom events to my friends and family.

Jie · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't say enough great stuff about BreeAnn. She's organized, responsive, creative, considerate, professional, etc. I found all my other wonderful vendors through her recommendations. Throughout the entire planning process, she consistently asked about details that I had not even considered. I am not a very artsy, creative person, but she was able to translate my vague ideas into the wedding of our dreams. Thanks BreeAnn for making our magical night happen.

Mark · Married on 10/17/2015

TL;DR: If Jesus was a wedding planner, her name would be BreeAnn. Hiring her was the single most important decision besides the actual proposal. If I had $1,000 to get married, I would spend 99% of it on BreeAnn because the remaining $10 would be epic.

Details: BreeAnn was professional, calm, collected, and experienced. She handled anything and everything and went above and beyond the call of duty with ease, grace and professionalism. The groomsmen wanted to marry BreeAnn. My wedding was planned in every detail and nothing phased or was new to BreeAnn. She took on every detail and tracked it to its conclusion. My wedding venue and caterer was cancelled 24 hours before the ceremony and BreeAnn had 3 venues and pulled off an even better wedding than was previously planned. I am not kidding that she is the messiah of wedding planner and coordinators. She should get whatever recognition and award there is having to do with wedding planning. All of the recommended vendors from BreeAnn were classy, professional, and top tier. In fact, ever vendor that we came to the BreeAnn with either sucked, flaked out, or were too much of a hassle to work with. Every vendor we came to the table with just wasted our time and BreeAnn's recommendation not only out performed, but worked like clockwork to make my wedding day the most epic day of mine, my bride's, mother of the bride...in fact I have no idea who didn't have a good time. Even the actor/butler guy we hired was on the dance floor cutting it up. Remember: Jesus == BreeAnn.

• Mark

Mark · Married on 10/17/2015

My wedding venue and caterer was cancelled 24 hours before the ceremony and BreeAnn had 3 venues and pulled off an even better wedding than was previously planned. I am not kidding that she is the messiah of wedding planners and coordinators. She should get whatever recognition and award there is having to do with wedding planning. All of the recommended vendors from BreeAnn were classy, professional, and top tier. In fact, ever vendor that we came to the BreeAnn with either sucked, flaked out, or were too much of a hassle to work with. Every vendor we came to the table with just wasted our time and BreeAnn's recommendation by contrast not only out performed, but worked like clockwork to make our wedding day the most epic day of mine, my bride's, mother of the bride...in fact I have no idea who didn't have a good time. Even the actor/butler guy we hired was on the dance floor cutting it up.

Remember: Jesus == BreeAnn.

Kimberley · Married on 09/06/2015

So glad to have worked with BreeAnn!! Even though we had most of the wedding details planned out before meeting BreeAnn (or so I thought) she was full of additional ideas and suggestions that made the event run more smoothly and/or saved us money. She took the lead in contacting all of the vendors and coordinating their arrival at the wedding. She also took care of set up and tear down of all of the decor which made the day of less stressful and allowed all of our family and friends to enjoy themselves to the fullest. BreeAnn is organized, dependable, and very easy to work with...we highly recommend her services!!

Justine · Married on 08/22/2015

BreeAnn was/is truly amazing to work with. Her organization, calm demeanor, and execution is 2nd to none. We worked with BreeAnn throughout the process and she was the best asset to the wedding. She handled the communication with the vendors and the day of ran flawlessly. I would highly recommend her and if I were to do it all again I would have used her for more.

Deb · Married on 08/16/2014

We met with Pink Blossoms to discuss having a Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding and were immediately impressed with BreeAnn and Andrea's professionalism! We had already done much of the planning but needed some help with a few loose ends and then wanted someone to take over for the day of the wedding. And Andrea knocked it out of the park! She was incredibly helpful with suggestions but very respectful and supportive of our final decisions. Andrea always had a smile on her face and a cheerful tone. She made sure that vendors understood and accepted our decisions to ensure all was as we expected. She choreographed our entire day starting with a run-through at noon and didn't leave until all the clean-up was done at midnight!

If you are on the fence about spending the money, it is WELL WORTH IT! The peace of mind that we felt on our wedding day still makes me smile :-)

Betsy · Married on 05/31/2014

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and BreeAnn played a major role in turning my dreams into reality!

Being a connected and go-to person in my profession, I absolutely see the value of experts in areas other than my own. From initial conversations with BreeAnn and her previous clients, I had a great feeling about working with her and that certainly proved to be the case! Engaging BreeAnn as my wedding planning expert was a great investment on multiple levels and our day was a huge success because of her!

We booked our venue and Photographer before hiring BreeAnn and honestly, I was overwhelmed by all the remaining decisions ahead of me – especially the design aspect since art/vision aren’t my strengths. I was a self-proclaimed tough client because of my skimping here, splurging there, ambiguity about this, firm opinions about that, but BreeAnn totally rolled with it and gave great recommendations every step of the way.

I know I wasn’t BreeAnn’s only client during the 7 months we worked together but I felt like I was. She was always so responsive, thorough, friendly, and upbeat in every meeting, conversation, or email.

Not only is BreeAnn is extremely organized, she also has a multitude of relationships with local vendors and a great reputation within the wedding planning community. I heard on more than one occasion that vendors “love working with BreeAnn” and that comes as no surprise. I had initially planned to go another direction with floral, but so glad I went with BreeAnn’s suggestion. There are lots of good reasons why she works with the vendors she does, they’re also experts who will work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.

BreeAnn did a wonderful job keeping everything on track and organized so that our wedding week could be as stress-free as possible. Our wedding was smoother than I could have ever expected and it was the happiest day of my life! I recommend BreeAnn without hesitation!

Carol · Married on 05/30/2014

Worth every penny. BreeAnn, and her assistant Andrea, truly helped make our daughter's wedding last week, one of the best days of her and her new husband's life, as well as mine. For my older daughter's wedding 4 years ago we used the planner on site at the venue she had. It was okay but definitely left us with a lot of stressful issues the day of the wedding. I did not want that this time and knew that adding BreeAnn to the budget would probably be more important than many of the other $$$s that are spent on trying to make the day so special. I was right.

I always thought wedding planners were more for those who are not organized at all or for those who want an over the top wedding. What I have come to realize is that they are for those who want a day that feels relaxed to all involved-bride, groom, family and friends, and desire more assurance that months of hard work will come together as envisioned. And that no matter how organized you are, you cannot be as organized as having BreeAnn and her fabulous assistant, helping you.

I also have heard so many stories of planners who "take over" and interfere with the vision a bride/groom/parents may have for the wedding. I think this may be true of some planners, but definitely not of BreeAnn. She respected every opinion we had, and incorporated those desires in her plans. She did not veer off the plan in any way. She remembered every request and because of all her experience was able to recognize other areas those wishes would apply without even needing to consult with us.

Because my daughter and I like the hands on planning of figuring out vendors and decor we had BreeAnn do the 6 week planning and "day of". For us this worked well.

BreeAnn brings a calming, logical, and organized approach to the craziness of a wedding. She is a fantastic communicator with both vendors and the bride/mother of the bride. She can deal with difficult personalities, without adding more drama. She is the best!

What can I say about BreeAnn? Gosh, it's so hard to sum up into words how amazing she is! From day one BreeAnn was organized, attentive, thoughtful, and productive! There is absolutely no way we could have pulled together the wedding we had without her.

I am a very organized person myself, and I have a career as a buyer, so I thought planning a wedding would be a piece of cake. But, after planning a small fundraiser event the previous year and being the MOH at my sister's wedding (no wedding planner), I knew I needed to hire someone. BreeAnn impressed me right off the bat. She was very organized at our first meeting and had a playfully productive style of getting through the meeting quickly but not feeling rushed or too serious.

One of the things that I needed the most help with was the look and feel of the reception hall. My fiancé and I knew we wanted a library/book theme, but weren't sure exactly how to pull off the overall look (especially since we weren't getting married in a library). BreeAnn had so many helpful tips on how to make it all look beautiful in a simple way, which is what we were striving for. She stuck to our budget and made sure to discuss cost with us before we pulled the trigger on any decision.

On the big day everything was perfect! There might have been a hiccup here or there, but I wouldn't know! I spent the whole day enjoying every single moment. BreeAnn and her assistant took care of all the details and stressful situations (if there were any) and made sure that everything was rolling smoothly on schedule. I could not have imagined a more perfect day and I know it would not have been half as great if BreeAnn hadn't been involved. My husband and I often joke about getting married again so that we could have another perfect, fun-fill day.

If you're looking for a wedding planner, hire BreeAnn! She is worth every cent and more!

Emily · Married on 08/24/2013

Day before the wedding:
    My mom and I sit around with this weird feeling we should be doing something... but no, BreeAnn has it covered. We don't even need a check list. It was a wonderful, but odd feeling.

Rewind several months:
    From the moment we met BreeAnn she instantly meshed with us. She quickly started to shift and mold her opinions and questions to match our attitude and what we are looking for in a wedding. BreeAnn was with us from the beginning. She pretty much held our hand through the entire process and was an honest to goodness sanity saver.
    We quickly came to trust her opinions and her contacts in the industry. The pattern became: 1. She recommends 3 or so companies. 2. We meet with a couple of them. 3. We say yes to one of them.

It was great having someone who knew what decisions were more important to make now vs. ones that could be made later. Who should we book now? How soon should we do cake tastings? Etc. etc.

We hit a point where everything had been booked and big decisions made so things slowed down. Thats when we bought a house. Now normally I would be good with handling a ton of little decisions about the wedding. But with planning for massive house renovations and going through interviews to change jobs, we were overwhelmed. I told BreeAnn this, and boy did she step in. I would get an email from her with a list of just of things she knew were important that we make a decision on. We would say yes to this, no to that. She handled every ounce of communication w/ all the vendors. She even put together the welcome bags that were in everyone's hotel rooms.

The outcome was more than we could have ever hopped for. Everything went so smoothly we didn't even have to think about anything other than the crazy fact that we were getting married. BreeAnn's calm and collected manor just gave us this constant feeling of 'everything is being handled, you don't have to worry about anything'. And we didn't. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Nicole · Married on 08/10/2013

BreeAnn is amazing to work with! She made out day flawless! She is the most organized person I know and had so many helpful ideas throughout the wedding planning process! Having BreeAnn as our wedding planner was the best money we spent by far! The stress of setting up and making sure everything was how we wanted it went out the window, she had it covered and then some! There is no better wedding planner out there! Thank you BreeAnn for all your help with our wedding! It was amazing!

BreeAnn did an amazing job planning and organizing our wedding. She was professional, well organized, responsive, and lots of fun to work with! She always responded promptly to our emails and phone calls, and the amount of attention and work that she put into our wedding made us feel as though we were her only clients. While we enjoyed the wedding planing process, our venue made numerous mistakes throughout. BreeAnn was amazing at handling every single one and our wedding day turned out to be even more perfect than we could have hoped.

Deborah · Married on 07/13/2013

My daughter and I loved working with BreeAnn Gale. Because of her expert advice regarding vendors and services, we had a great time on the day of the wedding and everything seemed so smooth and flawless. We really felt like the day was perfect!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2013

Flawless. Totally flawless. As a clueless engaged couple, we received great advice that included, "hire the best wedding planner you can find." Luckily, we found and hired BreeAnn of Pink Blossom Events right on the spot.

Before we'd even made our initial payment to her, she was already busy confirming appointments and reservations on our behalf! We knew we made a great decision, and as the months of planning went on, there were no hiccups and we had full confidence in her services. The tiniest of details that had to be decided on were handled beautifully and she very quickly grasped our unique nontraditional and modern style.

BreeAnn was amazing through the entire process and even rescued the bachelorette party and bridal shower when the matron of honor sadly proved to be incapable of her duties. The celebration was exactly what I'd hoped for and she was absolutely instrumental in stepping in and pulling it off without a hitch.

On our wedding day, everything was precisely as we'd hoped...only tenfold! The venue was stunningly beautiful and exactly tailored to our tastes. She worked seamlessly with all the vendors and had great advice throughout without being the slightest bit pushy or bossy. Bottom line: we highly recommend Pink Blossom Events without hesitation.

• User3320499 · 2+ years ago

This was the first time that I have worked with BreeAnn at a wedding event and how impressive was it that she and a staff member or two converted a difficult narrow L-shaped venue into a workable layout for a fairly good sized crowd with some tricky room changes and food and dessert services. BreeAnn's other vendors were very easy going and upbeat to work with also. The catering was amazing! I look forward to working any future event with her at every opportunity.

Roland · Married on 06/08/2013

BreeAnn did an amazing job with our client for her wedding. We own the venue that was home to the wedding, and BreeAnn did all the planning and day-of coordinating.

I just met with the bride this morning (she is an artist, and we have an art gallery) and she talked about what BreeAnn did for her and I was truly impressed. This is the first time I have been moved to review an event planner here on WeddingWire. The bride had to fire her maid of honor a few days before the wedding (long story, and not a crazy bride but a poor bridesmaid) and BreeAnn put together the party for the bridesmaids in a couple of days!

The wedding itself was wonderful, one of the best we have seen in the space. A cultural mix of American, Thai, and Chinese, the wedding came off beautifully and everyone had a great time. I can't wait to see the images.

We can fully recommend BreeAnn without reservation, and we have put her on our preferred partners list. She's awesome, and we can't wait see her in the space again!

Just for the record... we have never done business with BreeAnn, and do not (and will not) have a financial relationship with her. This is an arm's-length review.

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2012

BreeAnn was amazing to work with. She is very organized and made our wedding day perfect. We used the Kickstarter package and it worked out perfectly. When the wedding was 6 weeks away and I was starting to get overwhelmed by the little things that kept popping up for us to do, BreeAnn jumped in and very efficiently helped us tie up the loose ends. There were also a few things that we had talked about having at our wedding when we met with BreeAnn at the beginning that we just hadn't been able to get organized with everything else going on and so we had resigned ourselves to not having them at our wedding. BreeAnn was able to quickly jump in and make everything happen. My mom was worried that she would have to set up all of our homemade centerpieces on the day of the wedding, but BreeAnn and her assistant took care of everything so that my mom could just enjoy the day. I couldn't have asked for anything better. BreeAnn provides an excellent service.

Nicola · Married on 09/02/2012

BreeAnn was always professional and incredibly knowledgeable. She knows so many great venders and venues. She is always very quick to respond to emails and quick to get things done. At first I thought she was expensive but I was so impressed with her demeanor and knowledge that I had a good feeling she would be worth it and she most certainly was. Her A-type personality shines through and compliments my B-type very well. I really enjoyed working with her this past year and am sad it's all over.

Veronica · Married on 08/19/2012

Hiring Pink Blossom Events was the most intelligent decision I made when planning my daughter's wedding. BreeAnn is very organized and efficient, as well as being one of the nicest people I have met. She knows where to find anything you need, and always has a helpful suggestion to give. She is great at calming panic, too. On the day of the event, she was one of the first people there and the last one to leave. Because of Pink Blossom, I was able to concentrate on my family and not worry about all the little details that always crop up. Thanks BreeAnn.

Sandra · Married on 08/18/2012

BreeAnn Gale of Pink Blossom was wonderful to work with. We did not want a "hands off" experience and so wanted a "day of" coordinator who would help us have the wedding of our dreams and not try to take over (some of the coordinators and planners we interviewed had great visions but they weren't ours).

BreeAnn was involved almost from the beginning of our planning. She was a great sounding board and had valuable insight regarding vendors we were choosing as well as how best to organize everything and keep things moving along but without making ourselves crazy.

BreeAnn is a professional and she is also very human. Throughout the process she was calm, thorough, and always kept a wonderful sense of humor. She always treated us kindly and with compassion.

Her rates are quite reasonable for the service she provides. I thought I was detail oriented until I met BreeAnn! She worked with us to come up with a sane schedule for the day of the wedding.

BreeAnn was an absolute gem on the day of the wedding. Both my husband and I were relaxed and really got to enjoy the drama-free day. She just took care of everything and made it look easy. Getting to the wedding can be a series of stressful decisions but the wedding day should be memorable for the joy and delight of the moments - BreeAnn enabled that to happen for us. It was magical.