Pink Blossom Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Taylor H. Married on 04/30/2022

Professional. Fun. Stress relievers.

A wedding can be one of the most stressful days of your life, but pink blossom truly makes it one of the most happiest easy stress free days. Andrea is a literal god sent to work with and makes life super easy. I had a pretty large wedding party and she rangled us in when we needed it and let us party in the other moments. They are very professional and have a lot of knowledge that helped us pick many of our vendors. I truly appreciated her checkins during the wedding to make sure I had everything I needed, from grabbing me some late night coffee to making sure my dad was on the dance floor for our first dance. Everything felt absolutely seamless and just a breeze. If I ever have an event in the future I know who my first call will be.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

We couldn't have been more thrilled to be a part of your and Tyler's wedding day. Thank you for letting us help your dream wedding come true!
  • Anna
    Anna B. Married on 04/23/2022

Couldn't have done it without them!

BreeAnn and Andrea were absolutely amazing and VITAL to our day. We used the kickstart/final coordination package, since we had already selected a couple vendors but were quickly getting overwhelmed by all the questions we had never even considered!
    BreeAnn helped us create a gameplan and recommended vendors who fit our budget/style and kept us on track throughout the planning process. Andrea was our day-of coordinator and was an absolute PRO all day and night! She was on top of every detail big and small from stubborn bustles to doggie bathroom breaks always with a smile. She was such a calming presence the whole time and made sure we had several plates of food waiting for us in our suite at the end of the night.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Andrea and I couldn't have been more thrilled to be a part of your and Tommy's wedding day!
  • Judy
    Judy R. Married on 04/09/2022

Wonderful wedding planner

Since my daughter was getting married in Seattle but we live in Mississippi it was crucial to have a good wedding planner to help pick vendors and coordinate the endless details for the wedding. Pink Blossom was awesome! They gave us wonderful vendor selections that fit our budget and then helped navigate the process until the last guest left. BreeAnn is incredibly good at what she does. She offered so many suggestions for things we hadn’t even thought about. Andrea was our planner for the rehearsal and the wedding and she was fabulous. She kept everything under control so the bride and groom, as well as the parents could all relax and enjoy the day. I would highly recommend them for anyone planning a wedding.
    Gina L. Married on 02/06/2022

Couldn't Ask for a Better Experience

We loved working with BreeAnn! Our planning was particularly tricky in that we had to change almost everything really late in the game due to COVID-19 restrictions, and BreeAnn was with us every step with remarkable agility! She was really understanding that this was all a stressful time for us, and she made it easy to reimagine what was possible. While we’re sad we were unable to have the beautiful wedding BreeAnn initially planned, we also loved the far more intimate event she created for us.

BreeAnn has an amazing list of vendors, and she has a great sense for which ones would be a good fit for our personalities and the event we were planning. We connected well with everyone she helped us select, and she was a great advocate for us all along the way.

She had fantastic ideas to make our wedding a really special day. We loved so many of her suggestions that we never would have thought of on our own.

BreeAnn is creative, organized, great at finding compromises, and willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding the day you’ve always imagined it could be. More than all that, though, she is a really kind and thoughtful person, who we hope to keep in touch with for a long time to come.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Happy (belated) Anniversary to you and Charles! It's hard to believe it's been over a year since we changed all your wedding plans but look back on last year's initimate wedding as a beautiful one!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/16/2021

I Was Able to Enjoy My Wedding Day

I had not realized how important having a wedding planner would be when I first started. BreeAnn was there with me every step of the way, making sure I hadn’t forgotten anything, helping me overcome the many hurdles and changes of having a wedding during a pandemic, and bringing together all of the little and important details on the wedding day. Pink Blossom Events made sure all of the decorations were in place, directed everything so everyone knew where they needed to be, ensured my husband and I had time for food and drinks, and made sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our time together by handling all of the guest and vendor questions and scheduling on the day of the wedding. BreeAnn was a crucial part of the wedding day, making it a relaxing and fun day.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thrilled to have been a part of your and Dylan's day! And so glad you were able to relax and enjoy the day!
    Erin W. Married on 08/28/2021

BreeAnn is amazing!

BreeAnn helped us realize one of the most special days of our lives! I am not someone who plans large events often, so it was extra helpful to have her there for the things I didn't even know we had to think about. On the day of our wedding, we didn't have to worry about a single thing because we knew it was well handled by BreeAnn and her team. She was patient with us during some stressful times, and she helped us stay grounded through the planning process. Thank you BreeAnn!!!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thanks Erin! Loved being a part of all the planning with you and Ben! So many great memories from your wedding day!
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 08/14/2021

Made wedding planning so much easier!

BreeAnn was invaluable to us during the wedding planning process and day of! We couldn't have pulled it all together without her. Despite some venue challenges along the way and crazy weather on the wedding weekend, BreeAnn kept us calm and helped find solutions. We are so grateful for her attention to detail and responsiveness. She listened to our vision for the day and provided great recommendations. BreeAnn was a huge part of making our wedding day so wonderful and we highly recommend her!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thanks Kelly! Very much enjoyed working with you and Tom planning your wedding day - still thinking about how pretty Roslyn Meadow looked :)
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 06/26/2021

Highly recommended!

We had such a great experience with BreeAnn at Pink Blossom events. Her expertise, knowledge and advice was priceless! We worked with BreeAnn for a year and a half as we had to push our wedding out a year due to COVID. We were planning for a large wedding in our backyard which required bringing in rentals and vendors for everything. She made the whole process of planning the wedding fun and stress-free! I’m not great with making decisions so I really appreciated being able to ask for expert opinions.

She provided vendor recommendations and was able to find additional suggestions when we needed to fit within a different budget. She asked all the right questions to make sure nothing was forgotten and was so helpful with keeping us on track. She sends frequent emails with summary, updates, and To-Do checklists. I never felt out of the loop or like something would be missed. Her attention to detail and organization is exceptional.

The week of and day of the wedding all of her magic and organizational skills really shine. As a bride, I really appreciated that I was able to go through the day and focus on the joy of the day and getting married. Any questions or concerns were brought to bridal party & mother (I didn’t realize this until after the fact but it was so appreciated!).

We had many guests reach out to us after the day to let us know how smoothly ran & beautiful the ceremony and reception was. We couldn’t have done it without BreeAnn and I would highly recommend her to any future bride planning their wedding or special event!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thanks Dani! So glad to have been able to work with you and Christian! June 26th was one to remember!
    Casey Married on 05/22/2021

Worth every penny!

Pink Blossom events was included in our wedding package at Novelty-Hill Winery, and we are so happy that we got to work with them. Our planner was Andrea and she was fantastic. Although planning a wedding during COVID was extremely stressful, Andrea kept us up-to-date on the newest developments, was super-organized and was very flexible as our vision for our wedding changed constantly. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding and everything came together perfectly!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

We were so glad to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you for letting us help you have the best wedding day ever!
  • Joanna
    Joanna M. Married on 10/06/2020

Calming presence and meticulous eye for detail

BreAnn is an absolute treasure to have at your event or wedding day. Her calming presence and meticulous eye for detail will really help to make your special day stress free :) You will have no idea all the little things she does in the background to keep everything running smoothly. I highly recommend her and her team!!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Joanna - we love working with you!

BreeAnn - Pink Blossom Events
  • Oliver
    Oliver S. Married on 10/05/2020

Wonderful to work with!

BreeAnn did a fantastic job planning a wedding with many moving parts so that everything flowed incredibly smoothly. As a DJ, she was an absolute joy to work with!
    Highly recommend.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

We love working with you and our San Juan Island clients! Having the mix of both live music and DJ is a great addition to any wedding!
  • Ben
    Ben W. Married on 08/08/2020

Couldn't have done it alone

I can't imagine how we would have pulled the wedding off without BreeAnn. Her knowledge of the venue, vendors, processes, were all exceptional. Further, the past year has been the busiest of our lives and without BreeAnn's encouragement I don't know how we would have stayed on task. That, combined with her efforts in helping us completely re-plan the wedding a few months out in light of the pandemic, made her an invaluable partner to our big day.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ben! I hope you and Roxy are looking forward to celebrating your 1st Anniversary this August!
  • Leslie
    Leslie W. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Day of Coordinator!

I was matched up with Pink Blossom Events through my venue and it was an amazing experience! Andrea was my day of coordinator and she knew the venue inside and out. She was always prompt to answer any questions and had all the details figured out. She made the day run super smooth, even my guests commented how professional she was and how she made sure everything was just right. At the end of the night she sent my husband and I home with a little snack and drink package and when a bridesmaid left her shoes at the venue she dropped them off at the hotel. I could not recommend getting a day of coordinator more and Pink Blossom was a wonderful experience

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was such a beautiful day and we were grateful to have been a part of your wedding day!
  • Brigitte
    Brigitte K. Married on 09/28/2019

Best decision we made

BreeAnn was absolutely incredible throughout the whole wedding process, especially on the day. While planning, she had great creativity and ideas to help us create a vision, and the experience and resources to make it all happen. She was incredible communicative and organized - she thought of everything! On the day of the wedding, she made sure everything ran perfectly. She was calm and patient, and made it so we didn't have to worry about anything and could enjoy the day. She planned and executed a special and memorable wedding flawlessly - I would recommend Pink Blossom to anyone. Thanks BreeAnn!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your and Scott's Columbia Tower Club Wedding! It was one beautiful day!
    Shannon S. Married on 09/13/2019

Huge help and would highly recommend!

BreeAnn and team at Pink Blossom Events made our wedding planning such a fun and seamless experience. We went with the Kickstart package since we're newer to the area and this was such a big help. They laid out a few vendor options for everything which really took a lot of time and frustrations out of planning. Then, a couple months out, we really started laying out the plans for the big day and she was so helpful locking in the last minute things. The day of, she and her assistant were there to make sure everything went smoothly and it absolutely did. We were able to fully enjoy our day/night. And, we had to change our dinner setting from outdoors to indoors at the last minute and there were NO issues thanks to BreeAnn and team! Would absolutely recommend for event planning!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Shannon it was an absolute joy working with you and Jonathan for your JM Cellars Wedding! We look forward to staying in touch for years to come!
    Caroline W. Married on 08/16/2019

Highly recommend!

BreeAnn is amazing! She remains unphased no matter what happens during wedding planning/day of and has a solution-oriented mindset. During the planning process she helped shape our scattered ideas into a concept that we loved and introduced us to vendors that would help fulfill that vision. While she is great during planning, the day of is where she really shines. No matter what went wrong, she found solutions and didn't let either of us (the bride and groom) know that there was an issue. It really helped us focus on enjoying the day and soaking in all the love without worrying about details. She had a direct impact on how happy we are with our wedding day and we are so thankful for all her hard work and dedication to making our day so special!

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Couldn't have had more fun working with you and Ted planning your August wedding! Seattle Tennis Club looked amazing and the dance party at the end of the night was one for the record books!
  • Francis
    Francis N. Married on 07/20/2019

Don't know what I would do without her!

BreeAnn was absolutely amazing throughout the whole thing! And her assistant was great as well! I would say make sure your bridesmaids tell her exactly what's going on so she can help and is not in the dark! We had various things go wrong but BreeAnn was still able to make it look smooth and flawless! I hope to never have to do another wedding, but I would definitely hire her again again in a heartbeat for our next large event!
  • Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 08/04/2018

Simply put, an extraordinary experience

Simply put, BreeAnn is lovely person and extraordinary at what she does. We worked with her over an 18 month period to plan a multi-day wedding reception at our home hosting friends and family that had flown in from around the world. In this time window we also undertook a major home renovation and were expecting baby (not to mention 2 hectic careers that didn’t slow down!). We are so thankful BreeAnn was there to make every part of the process simple and stress free for us. She understood our needs and did an amazing job efficiently navigating us towards key decisions. Her first recommendations were typically spot-on design-wise and ended up being our final choice. She skillfully and calmly handled our home renovation situation – even though our contractors completed the final touches mere hours before our weekend celebration! Her contacts are phenomenal, and we were truly delighted with every single vendor we selected. The designs, concepts and countless thoughtful touches she dreamed up created an extraordinary event that we will remember for a lifetime. As I reflect on the best weekend of my life, I can’t think of a single misstep. BreeAnn and her team ensured we could kick back and enjoy it all – mission accomplished! I would hire BreeAnn again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her services for anyone who wants to create their own extraordinary event.
    Juliana Married on 08/03/2018
    BreeAnn was wonderful to work with from start-to-finish. I'm an older bride with not a lot of spare time and BreeAnn guided me every step of the way and took away all of my worries. It was important to us that our wedding show our visiting friends and family why we love the Northwest and we succeeded. BreeAnn was able to take our vague suggestions like, "We want to use Seahawk colors." "We want the ceremony to reflect our love the of the Northwest." She gave us suggestions for how to incorporate the colors discreetly. We said, "We want the entire family to be in new suits, including our teen girls." BreeAnn introduced us to Trillium Tailors and we had a fun family experience picking out the suit, customizing suit linings, ties, etc. BreeAnn is extremely organized and she has a fantastic network. Every single vendor BreeAnn suggested was top-notch and a joy to work with--Fena Flowers, Bugsie Productions, A Wedding with a Heart, Carrol Harrold Photography, and Just Milled. I can't tell you how each and every one of them also BreeAnn rave reviews. BreeAnn was also familiar with the team at our venue, the Alderbrook Resort. Our ceremony was fabulous, the reception fun, we kept it going the next day with a Brunch cruise. I received so many compliments from our guests that they had enjoyed themselves.

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Juliana thank you for the kind words! I loved working with you and John along with the fabulous team of vendors!
    Toby Married on 01/13/2018

BreeAnn Gale is off-the-charts amazing. Our challenge was putting together an elegant black-tie wedding and reception for 160 friends and family in only two months. Choosing a venue, printing (invites, menus, place sitting, programs, etc., flowers, dinner, a jazz ensemble, live classic music, a top notch DJ. We relied and BreeAnn and her extensive collection of top-notch vendors to make the entire night magical…..and it was. BreeAnn is an excellent communicator and changes were always carefully considered and implanted into the wedding plan in a complete and seamless way. I cannot recommend her highly enough

Pink Blossom Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Toby! I am so grateful to have been a part of your and Sarah's wedding day!
    Maya Married on 09/16/2017
    BreeAnn and Pink Blossom is absolutely fantastic. She was so on top of everything. From day one, we knew we were in good hands. She totally got what we were going for and executed our wedding perfectly. It was absolutely amazing! We can't say enough great things about her, the process, and the best part - our wedding!!! I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE I know. She was hands down the best decision we made in our planning process.
    Hope Married on 08/25/2017
    BreeAnn/Pink Blossom was AMAZING! We can't say enough about her work and attention to detail. You definitely feel special, attended to and that you are her number one priority. Our wedding was beautiful and seamlessly done thanks to BreeAnn! Thank you!
    Ciara Married on 09/04/2016
    BreeAnn is an incredible coordinator and a professional planner. We were very worried about planning our event from abroad, but she was there to help us at every step. It was so daunting to think about everything we need to do and how much we needed to spend. Pink Blossom events simplified the process so well! We could visualize our budget in the pdf that BreeAnn regularly updated. We could see our cake, food, and flowers through the pictures she sent us. All the meetings were coordinated and planned well in advance. I was so impressed with the communication and response time provided. I would highly recommend using Pink Blossom events to my friends and family.
    Jie Married on 09/03/2016
    I can't say enough great stuff about BreeAnn. She's organized, responsive, creative, considerate, professional, etc. I found all my other wonderful vendors through her recommendations. Throughout the entire planning process, she consistently asked about details that I had not even considered. I am not a very artsy, creative person, but she was able to translate my vague ideas into the wedding of our dreams. Thanks BreeAnn for making our magical night happen.
  • Mark
    Mark Married on 10/17/2015
    TL;DR: If Jesus was a wedding planner, her name would be BreeAnn. Hiring her was the single most important decision besides the actual proposal. If I had $1,000 to get married, I would spend 99% of it on BreeAnn because the remaining $10 would be epic.

Details: BreeAnn was professional, calm, collected, and experienced. She handled anything and everything and went above and beyond the call of duty with ease, grace and professionalism. The groomsmen wanted to marry BreeAnn. My wedding was planned in every detail and nothing phased or was new to BreeAnn. She took on every detail and tracked it to its conclusion.

My wedding venue and caterer was cancelled 24 hours before the ceremony and BreeAnn had 3 venues and pulled off an even better wedding than was previously planned. I am not kidding that she is the messiah of wedding planners and coordinators. She should get whatever recognition and award there is having to do with wedding planning. All of the recommended vendors from BreeAnn were classy, professional, and top tier. In fact, ever vendor that we came to the BreeAnn with either sucked, flaked out, or were too much of a hassle to work with. Every vendor we came to the table with just wasted our time and BreeAnn's recommendation by contrast not only out performed, but worked like clockwork to make our wedding day the most epic day of mine, my bride's, mother of the bride...in fact I have no idea who didn't have a good time. Even the actor/butler guy we hired was on the dance floor cutting it up.

Remember: Jesus == BreeAnn.