Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

28 Reviews for Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning

28 Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Allison was excellent and exactly what I needed to pulled off my dream wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted. I would tell anyone getting married to use her services!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison was a day-of-wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding, so she dealt more with directly with my daughter before the wedding. However, she went way above and beyond her contract by promptly answering questions, making great suggestions and being very available not only to my daughter but to me as the Mom-of-the-Bride. Even after the wedding she helped us sort out some significant problems with other parts of the wedding and was a great resource to us. She was thorough and professional and yet very personable. We had many compliments from our guests about how well she handled all the details and coordination. This was a fairly large wedding and yet she helped make the reception flow smoothly and her expertise allowed us all to enjoy the day without worrying about the smallest to biggest detail. My only regret is I wish we would of had Allison from the early planning as she is well networked and a lot of fun and yet professional to deal with. Allison and Happily Ever After is a reasonable investment with many wonderful returns!

Profile Picture Jet, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison is the absolute best event planner out there! She immediately gives you confidence that your event will goes as planned because she is dedicated, hard-working, intelligent and has an incredible amount of experience. On top of that, Allison is so much fun, outgoing and friendly. Every meeting with her was excellent - she offered amazing insight into the wedding process and kept us right on schedule. All of the vendors that we worked with completely respected her which made the entire wedding process pleasant and enjoyable. During the wedding, her team was professional and well-coordinated, and there is absolutely no way my family and I could have done this without her. She kept me calm and peaceful on my wedding day which allowed me to focus on my soon-to-be husband. Allison and her team took care of every single detail. She was absolutely amazing, and I cannot find the words to express my gratitude for all of her assistance. I give her my highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Lacy, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish I could give a 10 Star review. Allison was so helpful. I don't know what we would have done without her.

Profile Picture User3687537, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison was the most amazing person I have ever met. She was not only my wedding planner, but my friend. I would refer her to anyone I know. The day of the wedding she was outstanding, everything was set just like I envisioned it.

Profile Picture Daisy, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison worked with us to plan our wedding, she was even pregnant the entire time. She was put on bedrest for 3 months, and even though, she was still so responsive. She worked her hardest for us regardless of situation. I am so happy we choice to go with Happily Ever After. We worked with her for almost 2 years to plan our wedding, and when the big day finally hit she was on top of everything. My family adored her, as we did also. Allisons prices are also great. She has some wonderful vendors, with great prices for her clients.

Profile Picture Whitney , 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Would definitely recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding! I got an amazing deal and Allison worked so hard to help make my ideas a reality!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison was amazing. I will refer her to all of my friends and family. I'm so grateful we met her. Working with Allison during our wedding, made it a forever lasting great memory.

Profile Picture User3738609, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.0

Allison was the planner from hell. She never got back to me and I felt totally ignored. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User2749717, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I love Allison!!! She was my wedding goddess! Not only was she our planner but she has become a friend to us as well. She is super easy to get along with always having a positive attitude! She did an amazing job organizing our wedding down to the tee. Especially on the day of our wedding there were some crazy moments and she was able to keep everything together! She stayed throughout the whole night making sure everything ran smoothly and cleaned up at the end of the night. All in all I am soo glad to have come accross Allison, definitely recommend her to future brides who need help planning their wedding she will do an impeccable job at it!

Profile Picture Marian, 7/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was so thrilled with the services of Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning. Allison helped to make my wedding dreams become a reality. She was so very attentive to my needs and was there to support me every step of the way. When I had any questions or concerns she was able to answer them and reassure me when I needed advice on specific details for the wedding. She was able to set me up with amazing vendors who provided me with stellar services at very affordable prices. The day of the wedding she worked tirelessly (and stayed late) to make sure that everything flowed smoothly. She also made sure that the was cleared after the wedding and that everything was taken care of so that I got my full security deposit back within 24 hours of the wedding! Thank you so much for everything Allsion!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison is truly amazing at what she does! She's our wedding lifesaver!
We originally planned for a wedding at a castle but when we found out that this venue was going bankrupt and took all my parents money we were totally panicked and without notice or warning that they were even having this trouble. Allison worked as part time wedding planner at this castle and she ended up leaving the castle and took us with her!
Within a week she found us a brand new venue at the SPACE NEEDLE! She knew the man who managed the wedding and events section and got us an amazing deal on the place. She also hooked us up with all her amazing vendors for pictures, DJ, and cake!
I was truly amazed and thankful to have Allison throughout this entire wedding because without her nothing we had would have been possible. She is responsible, professional, and will work hard for you!
We love her!

Profile Picture Zoe, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison is amazing and simply the best! She is so resourceful, creative and understanding of your vision. She was able to make my perfect outdoor fairytale wedding go off without a hitch! I was able to bounce random ideas off of her and she was able to make a dream/partial picture come to life. Not a single thing was out of place, and everything turned out amazing! I wouldn’t change a single detail for the world and will continue to recommend her services to every bride for many years to come!

Profile Picture Chrissa, 9/3/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Loved working with Allison! She is very easy going and wonderful to work with. She was hands on with everything and kept us calm and on track! Loved having her apart of all the planning and at our big day not to mention and the great help and advice! Thank you Sweetie!

Profile Picture Ashlea, 8/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our primary objective in hiring a wedding coordinator was to have someone available on the day of the event to decorate, clean up, and coordinate the day. The day went off without any major issues. I truly appreciated that Happily Ever After handled the vendors, decorating, and set up; however, I would have preferred that they also handle the clean up. The groom, best man, maid of honor, and my self took care of the clean up. For this reason we felt the amount we paid was not consistent with the service received. On the other hand the service we did receive was AWESOME! I would highly recommend this vendor to any one planning a large wedding; it will give you peace of mind. I can not tell you how wonderful it was to have someone there handling all of the little things so the groom and I could enjoy our day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Terri, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very pleased with my wedding planner, I got great prices and always got a response back whenever needed in a timely manner, I reccomend Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planner to anyone:)

Profile Picture candi, 8/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison is so easy to work with.
She planned our daughter's wedding.
She has tons of great ideas, but she was also very willing to make my ideas work too.
She is extra kind...but also very no nonsense when it comes to making everything run smoothly.
She was at the wedding all day, but afterward friends asked if she had been there. She is very careful that ALL the attention goes to the Bride and Groom.
I HIGHLY recommend Allison.
I have another daughter getting close to planning a wedding.
Allison will be the first person we call.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/21/10, 1 Review
2.2

When our relationship with Allison started with a wonderful first impression, my fiancé and I were excited to begin planning our wedding. When the circumstances changed regarding our event due to a family emergency though, we realized the sugary sweet honeymoon of our relations with her were over. Between her attempts to completely void our contracted discounted rate and an attempt to have us pay the full contracted amount, irregardless of her contract's policies requiring only the deposit to be non-refundable (not the full amount). As for the services she provided during the planning process, it was adequate at best. The worksheets for our wedding's information she provided for our own planning were disorganized and hardly provided necessary information to be of use. As a wedding coordinator myself with four years experience, I do not feel she has the professionalism which is required for this line of work, nor the professional organization to be able to coordinate and organize a wedding of any proportion. Unfortunately, I do not recommend her services.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture CaLinda, 8/12/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison did a great job lining up spectacular vendors for the wedding/reception.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/7/10, 2 Reviews
4.2

I enjoyed working with you, Allison. You did an amazing job with the wedding & reception! I like you're easy-going style, it makes you easy to work with. What you produced at the reception was such a surprise! It was so gorgeous! The only thing I would say you could do is let your customers know that if their family & friends have questions or concerns, they can contact you directly. That was the one thing that stressed me out, because I didn't know how to deal with all the people coming at me! Other than that, you did a great job! Thank you=)

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh my, where do I even begin?

I had spoken to a few wedding planners to no avail. Some were either too expensive, others didn't even return calls. I honestly felt I was doomed do plan everything as my husband was deployed. Then Allison and I met up and I instantly felt relieved.

She called me every week (if not every day) to check up on me. She would e-mail me constantly. She would recommend different vendors that worked in our price range. She definitely helped me to not be a 'BRIDEZILLA' at all (which was a huge relief to my husband that was thousands of miles away). I was relaxed beyond belief.

But the thing I really couldn't believe was on the day of our wedding. I saw my reception and was just blown away. She surely executed what I had envisioned. My husband was also amazed. We were able to enjoy our wedding. While many couples (who hadn't hired Allison) were busy worrying about answering vendor questions and such, we were busy dancing and laughing the night away.

I think there is no greater gift you can get yourself on your wedding day than someone who is willing to stress out for you! Hire Allison just for that.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison is amazing! As a photographer, I work with a lot of DIY weddings, as well as with other Wedding Planners. Allison's work is top notch! Plus, she's a sweet, genuine person to boot! Love this girl!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Me and my husband and family were so happy with what Happily Ever After did for us. Allison was so awsome she made sure that i did not have to worry about a thing. She was so in control of the whole day. From 6 months prior to the my wedding day to the moment I left my reception she was there for me. What a awsome women she is.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was upbeat, intelligent and fun to work with. I love her family too..

Profile Picture Brian, 12/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison planned our wedding, she is simply amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/12/09, 1 Review