"Forever Yours" Music

Gold Bar, WA 98251 Map · Phone number

About "Forever Yours" Music

“We would love an opportunity to provide you with the finest in entertainment & coordination on your wedding day. With over twelve hundred successful weddings to our credit, you are assured your special day will be truly memorable for both you & your guests.”
Daniel C. Baller – Owner

Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After
Couple's dancing
Couple's dancing

6 Reviews for "Forever Yours" Music

Sharilyn · Married on 07/10/2015

Daniel was an amazing DJ, he kept our party rolling and made everyone feel comfortable. He met with me ahead of time and made sure we had a clear schedule of events for the day, showed up early, and continued communicating throughout the night to make sure I had zero worries. One of my bridesmaids was notorious for hating weddings, and told me she had never stayed so long at one as she did ours, but she didn't want to leave because she was having so much fun. Our dance floor was busy till the very last second and everyone was so engaged. I loved it and I'm so thankful for Daniel and his hard work!

Anita · Married on 03/19/2011

Can't say enough good things about Dan. He was amazing and his price was right! He was on top of it all night and it looked like even he was having a great time!!!!

Jenny · Married on 08/14/2010

Dan was the best DJ we could have chosen for our wedding!! He took a long time sitting with us and going through each moment of our ceremony and reception helping us pick the perfect music for our tastes, style, and theme. At our reception the dance floor was non stop dancing. During our speeches he was fabulous and made everything personal! He has an upbeat and energetic personality that rubs off on your guests!!

"Forever Yours" Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,201.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Tara Brown Photography
    Tara Brown Photography Wedding Photographers

When I was an event planner I hired Dan for many events, and I was always impressed with his professionalism, level of communication about events, emcee skills, and how he worked with me to make sure the music selection fit our event needs. Now, as a wedding and event photographer, I appreciate the opportunities I've had to work with him as a fellow vendor and look forward to capturing more people partying it up on his dance floor!

• Gold Bar, 98251 See on map