Wedding DJ Terry Green Reviews

34 | Puyallup, WA

34 Reviews for Wedding DJ Terry Green

Neny Averitt · Married on 04/27/2019

Danced the night away!

Terry was absolutely amazing at my wedding! Not only was he easy to work with and incredibly friendly, but he really knew how to organize everything down to the last detail for the wedding when it came down to the announcements and the music. He was very professional but kept a smile on his face the entire day. He was also very flexible and also allowed for my husband and I to do everything to our liking. My guests loved Terry and definitely loved his work with the uplights! I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

This is the guy you want

Terry helped in so many more ways than just play some music. He was a great MC, he helped to coordinate the flow of the ceremony, he took the time to talk one an one with us to ensure our day went just the way we wanted. I would hire Terry again if I had to do it all over again.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Terry Green was the DJ/MC at our wedding reception on 7/22/17. He was great to work with. Leading up to the reception he worked with my husband to make sure that our itinerary/timeline was great and that the special music we had requested would be available. My husband plays the guitar and did a live performance thought his sound system that sounded great. We cannot say enough about his professionalism that day. He was really fun to work with. If you are looking for a DJ for your reception, pick Terry you will not be disappointed. His many years of experience with being a DJ will make your party awesome...Thank you Terry from The Gettys

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/07/2017

Terry is very flexible and easy to work with! He was our DJ and MC and did a great job of making the announcements as the night went on!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Rachelle · Married on 08/13/2016

My mother was the one who recommended Terry for our wedding in August and we couldn't have been happier! Terry was very easy going and made helpful suggestions to the timeline and song list! Our venue had a built in sound system and Terry spent a lot of time making sure everything was set up properly and working smoothly for our special day. Honestly, between Terry and Vannessa (our photographer) my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything went so smoothly and Terry really knew how to keep things going and entertaining! We would highly recommend Terry for any event requiring his services. My sister gets married July 2017 and he's already booked for her wedding! Thanks Terry for being apart of our day and making it perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

Terry Green was a great choice! He kept the party going and went ABOVE AND BEYOND!! He made our day extra special and made sure we were on track and had a heads up on everything! Leading up to the wedding he would quickly respond and meet with us anytime. The day of the wedding he was professional, kept everyone and everything on track, and his suggestions were spot on. We had a minor hick up and he helped us adjust the schedule to keep the party going! Terry Green's Spectrum Sound DJs was a great choice, we could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ Terry is amazing. He is a great voice to have since he also is an Emcee for the Pierce College sports teams. I love his voice! Haha! Terry was very professional and will work with you on your budget. He is very open to your ideas for the wedding and will help make your day special. For us, Terry's best moment was when it came to the music. All of our family members got on the dance floor regardless of age because the music was really for EVERYONE. My new family was very impressed with the music selection and I couldn't have been happier. Terry also helped us with our last minute changes with ease and I'm glad he got to be a part of our wedding day. Terry also referred me to my day of planner since he knew I needed some help in drafting a timeline. His referral lead to a discount, an amazing day of planner and a bride who really got to stress less!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Corinna · Married on 10/11/2015

I would definitely recommend Terry as a wedding DJ! He was awesome - flexible, helpful, and affordable! We originally were going to do an ipod wedding, but decided we would spring for a professional, and boy am I glad we did! Terry did much more than just press play on a playlist. First of all, he provided all of the sound equipment (which was helpful since our venue didn't have a built-in sound system), and assured us that he has back ups of all his equipment just in case. He also provided free dance lighting during the reception. Terry also acted as a day-of coordinator for the wedding, to ensure things went smoothly, such as letting us know when it was time for the bridesmaids to line up, and all the music during the ceremony & reception flowed very smoothly. Terry has a very charismatic personality, and was great at engaging our guests and moving along the reception at the right pace. We had bought bubbles for our grand exit, but hadn't really thought through the details.... Terry had everyone go outside, and even put colored lights out there, so when we came out the door, we got this amazing view of bubbles lit up in teal! Thanks Terry for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Robyn · Married on 09/19/2015

We first met Terry at the open house my venue was putting on, instantly we liked him! He was great at answering all the questions that we had. Dan was so impressed that he had a karaoke option, that we had to reserve Terry and that service. Terry did a wonderful job of MCing and DJing, he kept with the pace we wanted and the music was great. He helped make the reception a party that will be remembered for years to come! Thank you for being apart of our big day!!

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • User5419276 · 2+ years ago

Terry was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Very responsive to all of our e-mails and was very helpful in planning the flow of the evening. We knew early on that hiring Terry was a smart move. Our wedding went off without a hitch and the music was exactly what we were looking for. Terry played until the very end of the evening, even when it was just the bridal party cleaning up after the guests left. Everyone had a kind word about the music, we could not have been more pleased with Terry and would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a quality DJ at a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Terry Green was beyond amazing and above anything I could ever imagine. I can't say enough good things about this DJ! I have to admit, while shopping for a DJ for my wedding, there were a lot of "sketchy" ones out there, but as soon as I met Terry I knew I hit the jackpot and I was in good hands. Terry has won 2nd place in evening magazine's best of western Washington for DJing. I got to find out why on my wedding day! He has the most awesome announcers voice, which comes in handy because he does a lot of announcing like when it's time to eat, cut cake, toss garder, ect. He is also a sports announcer, so think "let's get ready to ruuuummble!" type of voice. I checked the unique services box in the additional services section because he also served as a backup photographer when my photographer went home early, a videographer who shared every moment he captured of the day with me freely and openly, and also as a wedding planner. Terry was boucing between the owner of the venue, finding out information so I didn't have to worry about it, and me making sure I approved of everything. In a word, Terry was simply magnificent.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Maggie · Married on 05/30/2015

Oh my gosh I cannot recommend Terry more highly! Our party was a huge smash because of him! He played exactly the kind of music we asked for, and catered to the crowd. We had a mix of young and older crowd, and he knew exactly what to play to keep everyone dancing. He was professional and reliable in every email and phone call as I prepared for the wedding, and when it came to the big day, I knew I had nothing to worry about. His pricing was completely fair and he went above and beyond to make our reception joyful and memorable. I have told all of my friends to hire him too. He was the easiest vendor to work with out of the entire wedding planning process. Just so much fun.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Cole · Married on 07/26/2014

great experience. he did a great job of announcing each step in the wedding, went to sit, when to stand, where to go for food, when and where the toast would be, and most importantly where the dancing with take place. his music choices we're very inviting to all ages. The dance floor was filled with people all night.the extra set up C brought for lights and speakers were perfect. I highly recommend Terry Green to anyone seeking a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Nina · Married on 06/07/2014

Awesome! Terry went above and beyond the call of duty! Everything flowed perfectly. The sound was great, and his slideshow projector worked great! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/11/2014

Terry went above and beyond to make our reception absolutely perfect! He provided not only top of the line services, he paid attention to our 250 guests and maintained an extremely professional yet fun personality the entire time. He recommended several ideas to make our entrance unique as well as all the big moments of our reception. He also brought in his new up- lighting which made the reception venue completely come alive and it matched our colors perfectly! He stayed until the very end and he kept the party hopping until it was time for us to leave. To say we were beyond impressed with his services would be an understatement. We would hire Terry again in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone! He knows his stuff and he really knows how to cater to a large, diverse crowd of people! Our guests are STILL talking about how much fun they had! Thanks again Terry for everything you did to make the night an absolute (memorable) success!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Terry is very knowledgeable and needs very little guidance. His expertise shined at my wedding. We were overwhelmed with other wedding details so we didn't have much time to spend picking out songs. He managed to find the perfect playlist for my wedding. Terry is very professional and personable all at once. I really appreciated him making time for us!! I HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Shannon · Married on 12/29/2013

Terry was a professional and delightful addition to our very special wedding! We highly recommend his services for YOUR day!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Terry was awesome! I had a lot of questions and a few moments of stress and he was very reassuring having been in the business for so long, I knew he had things all under control. He was funny, professional, and very accomodating when things went slightly different from our plan. He was absolutely a huge reason why our special night turned out so perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Kadee · Married on 08/02/2013

Very fun and will keep your event well organized!!!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

Terry did a phenomenal job both as MC and DJ for my wedding. He was so incredibly easy to work with and was very accommodating. Terry took time out of his busy schedule to meet with me and my husband (fiance' at the time) a few days before the wedding to finalize the playlist and timeline. He was very reassuring when I had questions and/or concerns. He gave us great suggestions for songs when we could find specific ones (for example a good "mother-son" dance song). I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to plan an event that needs a DJ and/or MC. He was terrific!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Aaron · Married on 07/22/2011

Terry did a great job at our wedding. You can really tell he enjoy's his job! I think that is an important quality when choosing a vender. I would highly recommend him. He did a great job keeping the party going! We had nothing but great comments from our guest about our dj! Thanks again Terry, Awesome job!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Chelsea · Married on 07/16/2011

Terry was amazing! He played exactly the type of music we wanted and was so helpful before and during the wedding. He was organized, friendly, helpful, reliable, and made our whole wedding experience more than we could ask for. Thanks again Terry! - Chelsea and Jesse

Sent on 07/24/2011
  • F

Tiffani · Married on 07/04/2010

Terry was very helpful with the timing and coordinating of the music and events of the day. Our wedding was on the 4th of July and I was nervous about finding anybody for the holiday, especially without having to pay an outrageous fee. Terry was recommended by a friend, and he and Ron did an AWESOME job. If we have the need for a DJ at any future event, for ourselves or anyone else, I will definately use Terry again.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Jessica & Braden · Married on 10/03/2009

Terry did an awesome job at our wedding reception. Everyone agreed the evening was greatly enhanced by the the choice of music and also Terry's ability to keep things moving but not be pushy. Thanks again Terry!

Sent on 10/05/2009

Brenda · Married on 07/18/2009

Terry Green was an amazing dj/mc. We looked at a few dj's and were really not impressed until we came across Dj Terry Green, we knew right from the beginning we wanted to book him so we did!! He was always available for us whether it was in person, by email, or on the phone. He showed up to the ceremony early and got set up way before the ceremony started. His music selection was awesome and he played all the music for the ceremony that we wanted, he is so easy going. He was soooo great that some of my guests were inquiring on having him dj at their wedding. He offered to help us with other stuff too, like lighting the candles for us. We felt honored to have him at our wedding. He is incredibly talented and extremely friendly. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!! Thanks again Terry from Brenda and Jacob Marthini

Sent on 08/05/2009