$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Saving Grace Events

"Let Us Be Your Saving Grace"

Saving Grace Events is passionate about planning weddings that give the true Pacific Northwest feel. We enjoy creating an experience not only for our couples but their guests as well. Let us take your dreams and ideas, weather your local or seeking the perfect beautiful destination, and turn them into your wedding reality. It’s your day, sit back relax and

“Let Us Be Your Saving Grace”

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

I officiated my brothers wedding last weekend, and had to write a review about the amazing staff at Saving Grace.
Rhianna ran the show and from the first moment I met her at the rehearsal I was nothing but impressed! She is so organized and professional, you could just see the nerves of the bride and groom melt away. The day of the wedding Rhianna and her team kept the day feeling anything but chaotic! The wedding even started ON TIME! I am so impressed and would recommend her and her team for ANY event you are thinking about throwing! Spending money on her will not be a regret, but the best decision you can make!! She is worth it all!!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Honestly our wedding would have not been perfect at all if I was not for you. You both went above and beyond for chris and I and made it so perfect. If anyone is looking for a wedding coordinator they need to work with you. Thank you so much again for making it the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Saving Grace Events Pricing

15 Photos

A & A - By Sparkfly Photography

12 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Rhianna is super organized and very efficient! She thought of all of the smaller details that could have wrecked a beautiful day to eliminate any chances of it becoming a big deal. I love working with her because she is so kind, caring and professional. I highly recommend Saving Grace Events!!!

Events

Bremerton, WA 98311   See On Map
360-621-2988 (phone)
Saving Grace Events is a wedding planner from Kitsap County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Tacoma, and beyond. Saving Grace Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry since 2014 specializing in full wedding planning and design, partial planning, coordination, residential and much more, .