Kayla Kollection Artistry

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kayla Kollection Artistry is a wedding makeup service based in
Seattle, Washington. Luxury bridal makeup artist Kayla provides makeup services to clients who value looking flawless on their wedding day. She works to deliver a pristine makeup look that highlights your best features and ensures you look your very best on your big day.

As well as consultations and beauty trials, Kayla Kollection Artistry offers group services and multiple stylists. Kayla strives to create genuine connections with her clients. Her team work to deliver a great client experience for the entire wedding party. These trusted beauty professionals provide a luxurious and comfortable beauty experience. With a seamless booking process, booking your wedding makeup is easy. Onsite makeup at your chosen location is provided, so wedding day glam feels easy and fun. Choose from airbrush or contour makeup and fake eyelash services. Destination weddings are also served. Look no further than Kayla Kollection Artistry for luxury professional wedding makeup services.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$500

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah Married on 11/19/2022

Perfection

Kayla and her team are as close to perfect as you can get for wedding day hair and makeup. Everyone I worked with was kind, professional, flexible, highly responsive and they truly listened to what we wanted. They did hair and makeup for a wide range of women and girls - from me (the bride) to bridesmaids, moms and our flower girls. We all got exactly what we asked for with a twist of their expertise to make our looks absolutely perfect. Not only that, but they wrangled all of these women together and finished ahead of schedule (if you don鈥檛 know how important that is yet, trust me when I say ITS A BIG DEAL)! :)
    I can鈥檛 wait to find an excuse to work with Kayla and her team again! If you鈥檙e on the fence at all, take my word for it and choose them. You鈥檒l be happy you did.

Images 漏 by Sasha Reiko Photography | www.sashareiko.com
    Christina W. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best bridal makeup team!!!

I will forever be thankful to the Kayla Kollection Bridal team for making myself and my bridesmaids look AMAZING on my wedding day. Everyone looked gorgeous and we all got so many compliments. Kayla is so fast to respond, and her team was so much fun to work with. 10/10 for experience and my makeup, could not be more happy with how everything turned out. Highly recommend!

Kayla Kollection Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! I'm so happy my team was able to take care of you and your girls. Jaw dropped when I saw your sneak peeks - can't wait to see the rest of your photos! - Kayla
  • illustration stars

The Kayla Kollection  Bridal Beauty Team
The Kayla Kollection Bridal Beauty Team
WA Based Beauty Team

Hey Gorgeous!

We are so excited to help bring your bridal makeup vision to life and we can't wait to meet you & glam you for your big day!

Xo

路 Wedding Photographers
Simply by Tamara Nicole
5.0 out of 5 rating , 55 Reviews

411 University St Seattle, WA, 98101
Location of (Kayla Kollection Artistry)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding