Oak and Fig Floral

290 N. McNeely St., Buckley, WA 98321 Map · Phone number

About Oak and Fig Floral

Oak and Fig Floral is a florist company located in Buckley, Washington, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. The family-owned company creates a variety of custom designs within their home studio that truly reflects each couple’s personalities and preferred style. From modern, tropical, and romantic, the company’s professional florists can create customized floral designs and arrangements regardless of each and every couple’s desires and requirements.

Oak and Fig Floral provides couples with an array of wedding services and arrangements that are specifically tailored to match their needs. Before any service is conducted, the florist offers one-on-one consultations to discuss design ideas, arrangement options, and desired color schemes. Additional services provided include delivery, setup, cleanup, venue visit, and event design. Other types of arrangements provided include but are not limited to:

• Aisle and altar decor

Mopop

22 Reviews for Oak and Fig Floral

• Teresa

Teresa Schreiber · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Set the Mood, fairytale wedding scene

Shane and his team exceeded anything we could have dreamt up for our wedding day. Our venue was a little hesitant about having our ceremony inside their pavilion, if rain occurred ( usually inside plan B is the chapel onsite, which was not what we wanted for our ceremony). However after seeing how Shane , transformed the pavilion into the perfect warm, picturesque wedding scene, the venue coordinator said that they had never had the location look so beautiful/perfect and would have no hesitations in the future if parties could provide this level to flower and decor. I am truly at a loss for words when trying to describe the greenery, incredible flowers that matched our vision for colors, candles/ natural decor and detail that was put into the arrangements, tables and decor around open spaces such as the fireplace. After Shane was done decorating, I was actually GLAD that it was too wet to have our ceremony outside, as the inside even exceeded the beauty outside in the garden. This honestly is hard to do being that we picked our destination venue and site based on the natural beauty the area has up on the San Juan Islands. Shane was terrific to work with, provided detailed quote of type of flowers, numbers and price. Pricing was completely reasonably for the professional, again exceeding expectations job he did for our wedding day. Hiring Oak and Fig Florist was one of the BEST decisions we made in planning our wedding and I without a doubt would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Shane for making our fairytale wedding come true!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Christina

Christina Adams · Married on 03/22/2020

The Adams Wedding

Outstanding and beautiful work! Shane was so easy to work with and helped a ton cause he obviously knows way more about flowers than we do haha. He gave great ideas when I didn't know what to do and put my imagination into real life. He has an amazing talent for it. Very communicative and easy to work with! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Amy

Amy. · Married on 10/05/2019

An amazing florist. Look no further!

Shane and his team were AMAZING! When we first met, I showed him my vision and he took it to the next level! I walked into my venue for photos right before the ceremony and my husband and I were BLOWN AWAY! Everything that he had described to me in our consultation was done and even better than my imagination.

Hiring a floral vendor was the most difficult part of our wedding. It is the one vendor that you can't see they are planning to do for your wedding until the day of. I was struggling to find someone who was professional and would actually respond to emails! However, when I met Shane and after his immediate response, I knew I was in good hands! He emailed back so quickly, had amazing ideas, and also was so detailed orientated! I can't say enough amazing things about Shane and his team.

Another tip for brides - follow Shane on Instagram! His daily posts are so amazing and allow you to see just how amazing he is!! Any future event we have will be done by Shane. No questions asked!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Oak and Fig Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 290 N. McNeely St. Buckley, WA, 98321 See on map
    Location of (Oak and Fig Floral)