About Belle Fiori

Milwaukee's premier wedding florist.

Beautiful flowers for every occasion large or small, that’s Belle Fiori.! With over 20 years combined experience in the floral industry, the wedding design team at Belle Fiori lends creativity, quality and personality to every wedding. From bountiful bouquets, custom corsages and ravishing receptions we use fresh flowers from around the world and around the state. We can help you refine your style with a solution for every theme, color scheme and budget. Contact us for your personalized wedding consultation today! 414.272.2234.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Consultations (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Clean Up (1)
Non-Floral (1)

We chose Belle Fiori because I used to get flower arrangements from them all the time when I lived near there. I loved their flowers and also confirmed with my photographer that they do a wonderful job for weddings. It was an easy decision as we met with Emily and she was so nice, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The whole shop is easy to work with and helpful! I didn't know really what I wanted except that I wanted Dahlias and mums, and she helped me work through the rest and the color scheme. About a month before the wedding I changed my mind on one of the accent colors and they said it was no problem. We had our final meeting with her and she helped me pick a different color. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, I cried because they were beyond my expectations and amazingly gorgeous. They did such a wonderful job on everything! We used them for the wedding party, centerpieces, and cake. I couldn't help but smile every time I looked at my flowers, They were amazing and I would recommend Belle Fiori time and time again. Thank you for everything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

I absolutely loved the flowers for my wedding! I only did bouquets and corsages (no decorations or boutonnieres), but I showed them photos of what I was hoping for at my consultation and they far exceeded those expectations. My wedding was in August and I had wanted peonies. They were honest with me that those were spring flowers but did well in supplying me with a great alternative. Tea roses were just as beautiful and smelled amazing. I'm so happy that I went with Belle Fiori!

View Vendor Response

Emily & Jeff

9 Photos

2 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Emily and the staff at Belle Fiori do a great job of styling up flowers for special events. Proud to know them and support their business!

Belle Fiori does a beautiful job! If you hire them, you know your wedding or special event is in great hands!

We've documented many beautiful weddings and whenever Belle Fiori is involved, you can be assured that the flowers will be stunning every time.

Belle Fiori is not your typical flower shop. Their innovative and modern take on arrangements turn heads!

We're so excited whenever we hear our couples tell us that they're working with Belle Fiori as their florist. Emily does beautiful, beautiful work that is completely tailored to the couple's taste and the theme/style of their wedding. Whenever we photograph a wedding with Belle Fiori's work, we always overhear the guests talk about how beautiful the flowers are! They really set the tone for the event. Emily is also such a sweetheart, and our couples tell us how much they enjoy working with her :)

Events

2014 North Farwell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202   See On Map
414-272-2234 (phone)
Mondays 8-5:30 PM Tuesdays 8-5:30 PM Wednesdays 8-5:30 PM Thursdays 8-5:30 PM Fridays 8-6:00 PM Saturdays 8-3:00 PM Wedding consultations by appointment only
Belle Fiori is a wedding florist from Milwaukee. We service weddings throughout the local area, including metro Milwaukee, Shorewood, and Wauwatosa. Belle Fiori is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Milwaukee wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in artisan weddings with locally grown flowers.