50 Reviews for Belle Fiori

Flower Petals (2)
Clean Up (1)
Non-Floral (1)
50 Belle Fiori Reviews

We chose Belle Fiori because I used to get flower arrangements from them all the time when I lived near there. I loved their flowers and also confirmed with my photographer that they do a wonderful job for weddings. It was an easy decision as we met with Emily and she was so nice, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The whole shop is easy to work with and helpful! I didn't know really what I wanted except that I wanted Dahlias and mums, and she helped me work through the rest and the color scheme. About a month before the wedding I changed my mind on one of the accent colors and they said it was no problem. We had our final meeting with her and she helped me pick a different color. When the flowers arrived on our wedding day, I cried because they were beyond my expectations and amazingly gorgeous. They did such a wonderful job on everything! We used them for the wedding party, centerpieces, and cake. I couldn't help but smile every time I looked at my flowers, They were amazing and I would recommend Belle Fiori time and time again. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

I absolutely loved the flowers for my wedding! I only did bouquets and corsages (no decorations or boutonnieres), but I showed them photos of what I was hoping for at my consultation and they far exceeded those expectations. My wedding was in August and I had wanted peonies. They were honest with me that those were spring flowers but did well in supplying me with a great alternative. Tea roses were just as beautiful and smelled amazing. I'm so happy that I went with Belle Fiori!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Delivery

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily & the staff at Belle Fiori. Being from Kenosha, we started by looking for a florist in town but none of them really "wowed" me. Then I stumbled across Belle Fiori here on WeddingWire and was stunned by the floral arrangements shown both here and on their website. So my mom, now-husband, and myself drove up to Milwaukee to see if we were as impressed in person. I didn't even have to think about it after our meeting - they were booked before we walked out of the door! Emily took time to go through every detail as she sketched and wrote notes about our likes & dislikes and we could not have been more thrilled with the final products. My husband got this idea in his head that he wanted little antlers to be incorporated into his boutonnieres & I shuddered at the thought but hey - marriage is compromise, right? - but the staff at Belle Fiori took time mock up samples and send pictures for final approval and they actually turned out really, really cool & it was definitely something unique to him! Our floral arrangements were flying off tables at the end of the night because people couldn't grab them fast enough! I highly, highly recommend Belle Fiori - you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Belle Fiori did AMAZING work with flowers! Having a wedding on February 11th, 3 days before Valentine's Day, can make finding a florist difficult. Belle Fiori was up for the challenge, and created absolutely beautiful bouquets, flower girl flower crowns, corsages, and pin on boutonnieres. They were punctual, professional, and incredibly friendly. Thank you guys so much! :)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Unbelievable quality. Emily and her team are top notch- I met with Belle Fiori with some ideas, a few Pinterest inspiration photos, and a general idea of how we wanted our wedding space to look and they look our ideas to the next level. From creating a custom ceremony backdrop that was prettier than the Pinterest image I came with to working with me to make tablescapes that worked for not only the tables, but ensured they worked for the people sitting at the tables and the caterers needs. Just a delightful experience. We just got back from our honeymoon and many of the table vases are still sitting in our house and most of the roses still look pretty good despite the wedding being 11 days ago. Their flowers are amazing quality.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I absolutely LOVED the flowers that Belle Fiori made for my wedding! My bouquet was exactly what I hoped it would be. The centerpieces were gorgeous. Everything was so beautiful! Emily and the rest of the staff at Belle Fiori are great to work with, and extremely helpful with any questions you have. They took care of EVERYTHING on the wedding day. My ceremony happened at a different location than my reception. They came to the ceremony location, set everything up, then went to the reception location, set everything up there, then came back to the ceremony location, cleaned everything up and moved it to the reception. Unbelievable!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

For all of the details that came together on our wedding day, the arrangements put together by Belle Fiori were far and away my favorite. I cannot say enough about Emily and her staff. Planning our wedding from out of state and not having a clue of the difference between a rose and a tulip, my husband and I were completely put at ease by the team at Belle Fiori. Everything was pre-arranged from getting our bouquets and boutonniere's to our hotel before photos, to setting up all of the arrangements at the venue and working out after event pick-up - the efficiency and attention to detail were impeccable. I didn't have to worry that something wasn't being taken care of. When I arrived at the venue for the ceremony, the Belle Fiori staff was hard at work - everything to my specifications with a special touch from their knowledge and artistic eye. Of all the comments on our photos, the bouquet they put together for me was what everyone could not stop talking about. I am so impressed with Belle Fiori and would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/4/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Belle Fiori for our wedding flowers for our barn wedding May 2016 and are so happy we did! Our flowers were GORGEOUS. I had a vision of simple but elegant wildflowers and they were totally on point and even prettier than I could have imagined. We used flowers to adorn our ceremony alter, aisle, centerpieces, bouquets, cake, a hair piece and boutonnieres. From the initial email introduction Emily and her staff were super responsive and easy to work with. Emily was also really helpful in making suggestions to streamline my vision (that honestly was a bit all over the place). Everything came out so beautiful and comparably priced. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Emily was fabulous! She totally knew what I wanted for my wedding flowers in October. She was organized, pleasant, very responsive. They did an amazing job and the flowers lasted weeks after the wedding ! I would definitely recommend them to anyone ! Thank you !

Profile Picture User5586997, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Emily is the best! She did such a great job working with me to determine what types of flowers and the colors I wanted. I had so many ideas of what I wanted and she helped talk me through the conflicting colors I was looking at and really narrow down the perfect colors. For our reception, we wanted to do centerpieces with paper lanterns and she had no problems working in a beautiful bouquet of flowers to incorporate in. She was extremely prompt in getting to the church to bring the bouquets and boutonnieres and when she came back to transport the ceremony arrangements to the reception. Her creativity and knowledge of what's in season and what looks good together is incredible and she did a beautiful job with all of our floral needs. I would highly recommend Emily and the Belle Fiori team for your wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Belle Fiori was great. Our flowers were gorgeous & we got so many compliments. Emily was extremely helpful & accommodating. We paid a little extra for the 'full service' which included set-up & it was SO worth it. They were timely, set everything up & even put the flowers on our cake. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture User5526412, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Belle Fiori for our wedding flowers was such an easy, positive and stress-free experience. Emily was extremely helpful offering suggestions and providing examples of several floral styles. The flowers were gorgeous and everyone complimented them. Belle Fiori was very professional and efficient and made sure the flowers for the whole bridal party, family, tables and trellis looked perfect. We were so pleased.

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

WOW! I look back at all the details of my wedding day and my flowers, by far, were my most favorite thing. The team at Belle Fiori is extremely talented. I knew when I booked them the importance of quality flowers -- flowers truly make all the details of your wedding come together -- but I was completely blown away when I laid eyes on my flowers. In addition, Emily and the team exceeded all my expectations on the centerpieces. I had so many compliments on our flowers I lost track. I wish I could share a picture with you all!

Profile Picture Bree, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers were absolutely spectacular. I gave Emily and her team the colors and theme to my wedding and let them run with everything else. They picked all the flowers for me and all of the bouquets, center pieces, etc. and they could not have come out better.

Profile Picture User4463944, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily was really great to work with throughout our planning process. She was incredibly flexible, detail-oriented, and willing to work with our budget. Our flowers were fresh and beautiful and even better than I expected! They photographed beautifully and worked extremely well with our decor.

Profile Picture Carly, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I really can't imagine our wedding flowers from any other company! Emily was an absolute dream to work with and was so helpful about all wedding details. This was the only florist that made us feel comfortable in our price range and didn't try to push extra things on us. We were so happy with the end result!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Belle Fiori's owner, Emily, is by far, the most talented florist owner I have ever met. Her attention to detail and willingness to work with every bride and every budget is truly amazing. Even if you only have a few Pinterest ideas, or a sketch or two, Emily and her staff will help you customize your wedding florals to really speak to you and your style. All of the rental pieces that she offers are unique, and they really do help enhance whatever style you can think of.

While my wedding has not happened yet, I know that I have put all of the work in the best set of hands possible, and to have such a big item off my mind before the wedding and well tended for is time and money well spent if you ask me! :)

Profile Picture User4415583, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Belle Fiori was so great to work with! I worked with Emily, who treated me like a friend, and made sure my wedding day was perfect. I had a tight budget, and she was the only florist that worked within my budget without making me feel like I should spend more. She worked hard to mold my ideal vision into reality- and she succeeded! I had three types of centerpieces, tall gold pedestal centerpieces holding cream and pink flowers high above the heads of seated guests, low positioned flowers in clear vases with gold mercury votives, and centerpieces with candles and gold mercury votives. The result was absolutely perfect!!

I had sought the price points of 3 different florist in the greater Milwaukee area, and Emily was the only florist that made me feel like working within my budget was savvy and not tragic. Belle Fiori’s customer service and friendliness are unmatched. I loved working with Emily, and the rest of the Belle Fiori crew! They set up my entire reception, and then came back at midnight to box everything up. They even boxed up all the flowers for me to take home.
I would definitely recommend Belle Fiori to anyone!

Profile Picture Alexa, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily at Belle Fiori did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. They were above and beyond what we hoped for or imagined, she really made our vision come to life. My bridal bouquet was loose, with lots of greenery and the perfect combination of spring colors to tie in with what my bridesmaids were wearing--it was an absolutely stunning arrangement. My bridesmaids bouquets were similar in look, just smaller versions of what I carried and everything looked perfect together. Emily also create a hair comb with flowers to switch out when I was done with my veil, and it fit perfectly with my dress, hair, and overall look for the day.

When I walked into our reception I was taken aback by how amazing the flowers on the tables looked-- Emily had worked with me and my family as we tried to cut down on cost, and I was so impressed by what she was able to do within our budget. I never realized how much the flowers could add to our day, but I am so happy with how beautiful I felt, my bridesmaids felt, and how great our reception looked with the help of Emily and her staff at Belle Fiori. They did an outstanding job!

Profile Picture Laura , 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily made the whole process easy and the flowers my wife picked out with her were beautiful. If you want a simple and easy experience - mixed with some unreal talent - check out Emily and her team!

Profile Picture Aaron, 2/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Emily and the Belle Fiori team were awesome to work with in planning and executing our wedding details!

I didn't have a clear vision for what i wanted my wedding flowers to look like. I came to Emily with pictures from Pinterest, and she helped me identify the details that I really liked about each picture. She gave suggestions, based on my tastes, and I LOVED the final product.

The one detail I was sure about going into it was that we wanted to use decorative grass as part of our centerpieces. After we decided that it would be too much for us to do, Emily offered to source it out for a reasonable price. The results were amazing! (And I'm glad I didn't have to deal with huge boxes of grass myself.)

Comparing Belle Fiori to other florists, we found they were the most reasonably priced for what we were looking for.

Emily was easy to work with and I rested easy knowing that they were able to accommodate our multiple event locations, and that they were paying as close attention to detail as I was. They were great!

Profile Picture User4618611, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My cousin used Belle Fiori and suggested them to us. Our flowers turned out beautifully, the bouquets for myself and the bridesmaids were stunning! I checked out several florists before we met Belle Fiori and they were less expensive, but there was no creativity and I was worried about the final quality. While Belle Fiori was more expensive than what we wanted to spend, we chose them because they had a lot of value to add. They took my vision and added to it, helped me understand my options and then worked with me to get the price down. Everything turned out beautifully and they were very flexible.

Profile Picture User4959834, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were gorgeous!! Jen did my flowers and I just loved them. I was originally going to try to make my own bouquets using silks - I'm so glad I changed my mind and went with real flowers. Not only did I save myself time (and stress!!) but they turned out perfectly and I got tons of compliments on them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I didn't know what I wanted for my wedding but I love flowers. Emily was so helpful in guiding us through the process to make decisions. The flowers were so beautiful and perfect. I couldn't have picked a better place to help design the flowers for our wedding.

Profile Picture Vicki, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews