Jess Fleur Fun, llc

2836 North Brookfield Road Suite 1, Brookfield, WI 53045 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jess Fleur Fun, llc

Jess Fleur Fun is a wedding florist in Brookfield, Wisconsin, crafting bouquets and styling floral centerpieces for over a decade. Lead by friends Linda and Mindy; the duo prides themselves on creating beautiful arrangements using interesting techniques and diverse blooms. This fun-loving florist can integrate an array of relevant decors like vases and votive candles into the flowers for special themes and designs. While boasting an eclectic style, traditional pieces are also available for a classic look.

Jess Fleur Fun produces table centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages for weddings in their area. Offering a wide variety of blooms and colors to choose from, the florist can design custom arrangements for every special occasion. Couples can request additional petals for their aisle decor and reception tables and transform each venue into a blossoming paradise.

Photos 1 Photos
Real Weddings 1 Photos

39 Reviews for Jess Fleur Fun, llc

• Cathie

Cathie · Married on 04/13/2019

A Spring Dream

Mindy was wonderful to work with. My husband and I had an April wedding, and well being in Wisconsin you never know what you are going to get! Mindy took my vision and made it a beautiful reality. Throughout the process she was always available to answer my questions and make adjustments as we finalized the wedding. I am forever grateful to her for bringing my Spring Dream to life!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Kutney · Married on 02/11/2019

My best vendor by far!

I absolutely cannot recommend Linda and Jess Fleur Fun enough. From the initial conversation over the phone to the day AFTER my wedding, Linda was so responsive, professional, hilarious, and creative. I was an out of state bride and I only had limited time to come back to Wisconsin and Linda cleared her schedule every time so my mom and I could come and see her. At our initial meeting, instead of just taking notes and chatting, Linda took me into the studio and SHOWED ME exactly what she could do to each arrangement, further proving her creative side and putting me to ease. When I told her what my budget was she sat and did a full outline including bouquets, centerpieces, aisle decor, you name it, she did it. There were absolutely no surprises with her and I really appreciated it. The week before my wedding I came to the shop and my bouquets were all ready - she took the Pinterest photos I texted her and made my vision a reality. Linda is as good as it gets - LOOK NO FURTHER. She will make your wedding flowers incredible. Thank you Linda- I will recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 04/27/2020

Jess Fleur Fun, llc FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 325
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Linda and her staff at Jess Fleur Fun , llc are amazing! Sucn great design minds and ideas make for beautiful tablescapes , flowers and more! We cant wait to work with them again!

• Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel Weddings

Jess Fleur Fun is an awesome team to work with! They are very efficient when getting orders done in a short amount of time, very dependable, flexible and fun to work with! You can give a picture to Linda and she can make up a creation that matches it wonderfully! Highly recommended for weddings!

• Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

The ladies at Jess Fleur Fun are an absolute blast to work with! Their creativity and attention to detail really shines through in their work. Highly recommended!

• 2836 North Brookfield Road Suite 1 Brookfield, WI, 53045 See on map
    Location of (Jess Fleur Fun, llc)