2836 North Brookfield Road Suite 1, Brookfield, WI 53045 Map · Phone number

Jess Fleur Fun, llc 3
  • Cathie

Cathie · Married on 04/13/2019

A Spring Dream

Mindy was wonderful to work with. My husband and I had an April wedding, and well being in Wisconsin you never know what you are going to get! Mindy took my vision and made it a beautiful reality. Throughout the process she was always available to answer my questions and make adjustments as we finalized the wedding. I am forever grateful to her for bringing my Spring Dream to life!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Michael

Michael J Anderson · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful!

We met Mindy from Jess Fleur Fun at a wedding expo in January. We immediately connected and had some great meetings to discuss ideas. She did an amazing job taking those ideas and transforming them into an experience! The flowers were beautiful, and her vision took it to another level. Everything was perfect. From the bouquets and Centerpieces, to the beautiful archway. Everything was perfect! Thank you, Mindy, for creating a beautiful experience we’ll never forget!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

The Most AMAZING Florists!

Mindy & Linda the owners of Jess Fleur Fun are quite simply the most amazing florists you will ever have the pleasure of meeting! My maid of honor and I had the unique opportunity to work with both of these wonderful ladies for our weddings this past year! We worked with Linda for hers in June, which Linda completely nailed with a luscious, elegant purple garden of florals, fit for a princess :)! In September, for my wedding Mindy altogether blew me away with the most incredibly vibrant display of flowers I have ever seen, she brought my vision to life more perfectly than I could have ever described to her! The moment I had on my beautiful flower crown and held my giant bouquet, that is the moment I was a bride! The display of flowers she made for our ceremony archway were the most Pinterest worthy flowers I will ever see.... words cannot describe how gorgeous these ladies work is! No matter your style, or vision for your wedding day, they will make your flower dreams come true

Sent on 11/07/2018

• Tuscan Hall Banquet Center
    Tuscan Hall Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Linda and her staff at Jess Fleur Fun , llc are amazing! Sucn great design minds and ideas make for beautiful tablescapes , flowers and more! We cant wait to work with them again!

• Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
    Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel Weddings

Jess Fleur Fun is an awesome team to work with! They are very efficient when getting orders done in a short amount of time, very dependable, flexible and fun to work with! You can give a picture to Linda and she can make up a creation that matches it wonderfully! Highly recommended for weddings!

• Weddings With A Twist, LLC
    Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

The ladies at Jess Fleur Fun are an absolute blast to work with! Their creativity and attention to detail really shines through in their work. Highly recommended!

• 2836 North Brookfield Road Suite 1 Brookfield, 53045 See on map