Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Betty Globa Photography

My name is Betty and I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in the Pacific North West. I was born in Easter Europe and I came to US over 12 years ago. I was born into a very creative family of 7 and I've always been surrounded by art and music. I love to be in the nature but I can also appreciate some good Netflix and chill.

I started doing photography at a very young age as a hobby which eventually grew into a full-time photography business. To me photography is not only about capturing a pretty picture, it’s about capturing an image that tells your unique story and lets you relive that moment by looking at your images. My photography style is classic, timeless, bright and colorful. I like to direct my clients into traditional and creative images, but I thrive on candid images that tell you a story. Working with my clients involves us getting to know each other and just having fun together throughout the whole process.

If you are looking for your wedding photographer who can share that joyous time of your life with you, make it fun and easy, and capture that special time of your life, lets grab some coffee and chat!

Follow Betty Globa Photography on

Betty Globa Photography 5
Betty Globa Photography 6
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 07/07/2018

If you are looking for an incredible wedding photographer, look no further than Betty Globa. She shot our July 2018 wedding at the Four Seasons and though we haven’t recieved all of our wedding photos, the preview is just amazing. She takes the time to edit each photo until it is just perfect, making the memories just as dreamy as the actual day was. She stayed at our wedding from noon well into the evening and was constantly moving around to get every single shot and not miss a single moment. All of this AND she is an incredibly sweet, kind, and beautiful human. I couldn’t have asked for anything more out of my wedding photographer and I am so glad that she was part of our big day.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Betty Globa Photography 7
    Betty Globa Photography 8
    Betty Globa Photography 9
    Betty Globa Photography 10
    Betty Globa Photography 11
    Betty Globa Photography 12

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely love Betty! I am so happy we chose her as a photographer for our wedding. I completely trusted her to get all the perfect photos of our day. She is so talented and really knows what she's doing. Besides that, she is incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. Her price is also very reasonable for how amazing her photos are. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Kat · Married on 07/16/2017

Shes so caring and nice! I would definitely recommend her to anybody. My wedding photos are stunning and definitely exceeded my excpectations.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Betty Globa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount