Saving Grace Events Reviews

Saving Grace Events 2
Saving Grace Events 3
Saving Grace Events 4

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

SIMPLY AMAZING! Our wedding would not have been what it was without Rhianna. She was responsive, organized, she anticipated our every need, kept us calm in the midst of craziness, and went above and beyond what we expected. She was always there to provide guidance and recommendations, and was very respectful/supportive of the decisions we made on our own. We ended up needing her more than we ever thought we would. We couldn’t have asked for a better day-of coordinator.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved working with Rhianna. As an out-of-state bride, having someone who could recommend local vendors was extremely helpful, especially as we were trying to plan our wedding (by the time I spoke with Rhianna) in just over 6 months. A lot of the design details we left to her, beyond picking out what the decorations would be, and on the day of, everything looked really pretty and better than we could have done ourselves. If anything I was the one holding up the show when it came to planning due to my work schedule and travel, and so I know hiring Saving Grace was a great move.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Michael · Married on 04/21/2018

We needed to have a wedding planner to help us with details while we were busy with our jobs and far from the venue. This was the best choice as it turned out. Rhianna at Saving Grace was able to talk with us each step of the way, organizing meetings with vendors, giving us choices, and coordinating everything at the wedding. Communicating with Rhianna on weekly basis eliminated the long distance that was there. If anyone is looking for the best planner whether long or short distance, look for Saving Grace Events. We highly recommend it.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/08/2017

I officiated my brothers wedding last weekend, and had to write a review about the amazing staff at Saving Grace.
    Rhianna ran the show and from the first moment I met her at the rehearsal I was nothing but impressed! She is so organized and professional, you could just see the nerves of the bride and groom melt away. The day of the wedding Rhianna and her team kept the day feeling anything but chaotic! The wedding even started ON TIME! I am so impressed and would recommend her and her team for ANY event you are thinking about throwing! Spending money on her will not be a regret, but the best decision you can make!! She is worth it all!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Haley · Married on 09/08/2017

We hired Saving Grace for partial planning, floral design & decor rentals, and it was hands-down the BEST decision we made for our wedding! Many people told us we were crazy to try and plan a wedding in six months, but Rhianna and her team helped us make it all happen and even feel like we had time to spare! Her organized checklists made the process feel manageable and she was there every step of the way to offer expert advice on anything we needed.
    Not only is Rhianna a true professional, she also has an INCREDIBLE eye for design. She understood the look and feel I was going for and ran with it, adding so many amazing touches I never would have thought of. Being able to work with the Saving Grace team for our flowers and decor rentals also made the process so much easier. Holly is wildly talented and made all my floral dreams come true! And don’t even get me started on their rental collection… if I could have used every single piece at our wedding I would have!!! It is a perfectly curated collection of gorgeousness that will take any event to the next level.
    On the big day, Rhianna’s team ensured every detail was absolutely perfect. Every design element came together, the day was stress-free, and we even started ON TIME! Anytime we needed something or had a question, Rhianna magically appeared with a calm smile and an answer. When there was an issue with the photo booth arriving late, Rhianna took care of the entire thing before we even noticed there was a problem, even securing a refund with the company for the missed time. Wow!! Along with the many compliments we received that our wedding was the most beautiful (and organized) wedding our guests had ever attended, several people specifically mentioned how wonderful, helpful, and impressive Rhianna was. Bottom line: when even the groomsmen notice how awesome your planner is, you know you’ve got someone very special!
    Do yourself a favor and hire Saving Grace, there is truly no one better!!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Saving Grace Events 5
    Saving Grace Events 6
    Saving Grace Events 7
    Saving Grace Events 8

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

Honestly our wedding would have not been perfect at all if I was not for you. You both went above and beyond for chris and I and made it so perfect. If anyone is looking for a wedding coordinator they need to work with you. Thank you so much again for making it the best day of my life.

Chris and Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

Our experience with Saving Grace Events could not have been better! Rhianna and Jerry were incredibly professional, but also brought a very welcomed personal touch to their services. They addressed the inevitable hiccups with ease and didn't miss a single detail. During our planning leading up to the wedding and our final preparations prior to our big day, we felt like we were their only priority. Looking back, we don’t know how we would have done it without them and can’t thank them enough!

Paige · Married on 08/12/2017

Omg... Rhianna you are truly the best.
    You and your amazing team made our day the best day ever. This is the girl to go to...
    I am a working mom with a child and my now husband works a lot to so when I got engaged I immediately knew I needed a wedding planner. With that being said I was referred to Rhianna, and thank goodness she was available. She met with me
    Multiple times and helped me with anything you could think of. She made my day so stress free it was almost unreal... she put me at ease and she was so sincere and accommodating. I absolutely love her and you will too!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Kara · Married on 08/05/2017

One of the best decisions Mike and I made for our wedding was having Rhianna as our wedding planner. She helped take an event that felt like summiting Mt Everest and turned it into small steps that we could handle. Most of all, her genuine desire to personalize the experience was what we noticed the most. Little gestures along the way showed how much her and Jerry put everything into making our wedding the best day of our loves.

Kristi · Married on 06/24/2017

As a couple that works in the wedding industry we know the market is flooded with professionals for EVERYTHING wedding related. When selecting the right vendor it's essential that you find someone that is not only talented but reflects your style and easy to communicate with. Saving Grace Events is all of these and more. We have worked on past weddings with them and were in total awe of how attentive, organized, creative, and kind they are. When we were planning our own wedding they were the very first vendor we called to book. If you are struggling to hire the right vendors or need planning advice, book Saving Grace Events. They will make you feel immediately at ease and their referrals for floral/cake/decor/DJ/photography/etc. are all AMAZING. We look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Anastacia · Married on 03/21/2017

We are incredibly grateful for the service we received from Saving Grace Events. Rhianna and Jerry were professional, thoughtful and keen on every detail to make the wedding planning process incredibly smooth for my now Husband and I. Planning a wedding can be nerve wracking but working with a team who cares about your special day as if it was there own made all the difference. No matter what question I had or how busy she was Rhianna was always willing to take the time to work through each and every detail of our Happily Ever After. When the day came we were greeted with the most beautiful setting. Seeing my vision come to life in the way that it did warmed my heart. Saving Grace thought of everything! Our venue was so beautifully decorated, our vendors taken care off and our guest treated like royalty. This team truly was our Saving Grace, couldn't imagine planning a wedding without them!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked Rhianna for our wedding on Bainbridge Island in September 2016. Her husband was out of the country for work so she brought on another assistant for day-of coordination. From the moment I met her I was drawn in by her warmth and impressed with her organizational skills. My husband and I certainly aren't professional event planners, so we are so happy that we hired an expert. She thought of things that wouldn't have even occurred to us, and anticipated so many of our needs. I trusted her to coordinate the decorations for our ceremony and reception site and I was absolutely blown away by how beautiful she made everything. She went to Pike Place Market the morning of our wedding to pick up our flowers and arranged them on our chuppah for us. She has such a good eye and channeled our vision for our wedding perfectly. She really went above and beyond, putting so much more into our wedding weekend than I ever expected. I had so many people comment on how relaxed I seemed on my wedding day, and I owe a lot of that to Rhianna! I don't see how anyone could go wrong hiring Rhianna and Saving Grace for their wedding or event. Thanks Rhianna, I hope our paths cross again some day!! <3 Ashley & Steven

Sent on 01/21/2017

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Hiring Saving Grace was the best idea I had besides saying "yes" to my now husband. Rhianna was a delight to work with and most importantly to me, she made our wedding day absolutely stress-free. The wedding went off flawlessly. I couldn't have asked for anything more from her or her team. She went above and beyond and really helped me visualize the reception. Thank you, Rhianna!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Teri · Married on 08/27/2016

Rhianna had excellent advice and she was very forthcoming on everything which was really appreciated. She kept the wedding and reception moving seamlessly and checked in every once in a while to make sure we were doing fine. She made it the perfect day and I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2016

Rhianna is absolutely amazing! I was very hesitant to book a wedding planner I thought I could do it all by myself, but I am so glad I met with her. The day of the wedding is so busy and she does such a wonderful job of not making it feel that way. She is a life saver and instead of focusing on everything running smoothly she makes it where you only have to focus on marrying the person of your dreams!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2016

They took all of the stress out of my big day and was there for me every step of the way! It was so wonderful to know that I was in such great hands and everything went off without a hitch! They thought of everything and were completely prepared- I wholeheartedly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Lacey · Married on 06/17/2016

Anything I asked for I got!!! My wedding day was perfect, and it down-poured for hours before the ceremony. Rhianna and Jerry stayed are amazing!! The decorations were perfect!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect fit for a wedding planner. Highly highly recommend saving grace to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Katherine · Married on 06/09/2016

I'm a makeup artist who had worked with Rhianna on several weddings. Some she did hair for, some she had planned as Saving Grace Wedding and Events. Firstly, as a hair stylist, she is incredibly talented and refined. After I saw her work on weddings, I had to have her as my hair stylist. Secondly, even when she was solely there to do hair, she was always ready to do extra, and often did. She was more than the hair stylist. She is incredibly organized, poised and professional with extra preparedness. She is always prepared from little things like safety pins and quick fixes to communicating with other vendors or family members and helping overcome obstacles and fix complicated situations. That was before Saving Grace. I can only imagine what an incredible asset she is to these brides and grooms, and I know she is an incredible comfort in times of stress. She is always kind, composed and has an impressive ability to soothe a nervous bride. On a personal level which, of course translates to her work, she is one of the kindest, warmest and most optimistic people I've had the pleasure of getting to know. She is very open-minded and creative, and I know she is the perfect person to help bring anyone's vision for their perfect wedding/event to fruition.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Saving Grace is the perfect name for Rhianna and Jerry. They truly were our saving grace with all aspects of planning and executing our dream day. Rhianna made sure to help keep me calm and on track. If she doesn't have the answer for you she will find it asap. I couldn't be more thankful for all their hard work and commitment. Even though the weather didn't cooperate it was still an amazing day.

Sent on 06/14/2016

You must book through them. Rhianna was so methodical in her planning and she makes sure that every detail is met. She offers a great service at a great price. Trust me you want her on your wedding day!!!

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • User6601968 · 2+ years ago

We were lucky enough to meet Rhianna at a local wedding event. My son and his bride, who came to the USA on a fiancé visa, had a short 6-week time frame in which to pull off a wedding. Rhianna was invaluable in helping us to pull off a flawless event in every aspect that has to be taken in to consideration for a formal wedding. She guided us through timelines, budgets, vendors, etc. She was available for numerous meetings, emails, and phone calls. She made suggestions for the wedding based on her experience as a planner that we would never have considered. She helped us watch our budget and stay within what we wanted to spend by suggesting money saving alternatives for vendors and products. Rhianna and her helper, Lindsey, were there the full day of the wedding - from 2 p.m. until about midnight. They set all the decorations and flowers up in the ceremony space and it was absolutely beautiful. Rhianna even had a steamer available to us to use on the bridal gown. She kept the bride, groom, and entire family on track with a timeline that was meticulously planned for every moment. The timeline was printed out so we knew what was to happen / come next and when. Rhianna interacted with the florist, photographer, videographer, DJ, and event planner ensuring that there were no hiccups along the way. When it came time to clean up the space of all the decorations and pack everything up, she and Lindsey were tornadoes of activity allowing us to enjoy the wedding, dancing, and guests up to the very last minute without any worries or concerns. I have a hard time relinquishing control of the details, but I knew I would need to trust in Rhianna and her experience if I was going to be able to enjoy myself and just be a guest at the wedding. Rhianna did not disappoint. The wedding couldn't have been more perfect and I would highly recommend Saving Grace Wedding and Events to anyone considering hiring a wedding planner. Rhianna was worth every cent.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Dean · Married on 04/02/2016

Rihanna was absolutely great! She took care of all the details, even the ones we would have never thought of! She was always prompt at getting back to us and allowed us to plan our whole wedding in under two months. She has many connections which helped us in getting all of the right people in place for our wedding! On the day of the wedding she ensured that all the small details were taken care of and everyone and everything was where it was supposed to be. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Casey · Married on 10/10/2015

Rhianna had anything and everything I needed, whether it be decor, last minute day of supplies or answers to my late night crazy questions! I would recommend Saving Grace to anyone needing a professional, fun and highly organized wedding/event planner!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Brandi · Married on 06/20/2015

she was amazing and really became a great friend when all was said and done. My day was not going to smooth in certain moments because of reasons beyond all our control but she really excelled and pulled it all together. I could not have picked a better person to help with my day whether its for a little help here and there or if your looking for the full package she rocks!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Mary Jo · Married on 05/12/2012

I can highly recommend Saving Grace for wedding planning. Rhianna is very positive, professional, and kind. She has connections with competent vendors. She was quick to respond to emails and texts in the planning stage. She made sure that as the mother of the bride that I was able to totally enjoy Emily's day. She handled all the last minute details with flexibility and grace. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017