Spokane, WA 99299 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Glass Slipper Makeovers

BOOK YOUR WEDDING BEAUTY SERVICES BY NOVEMBER 30th, RECEIVE 40% OFF YOUR TOTAL BALANCE!

Glass Slipper Makeovers is a wedding concierge company providing several beauty and fashion services including: Special Occasion Makeup, Airbrush, Custom Dress Design, Bridal Gown Alterations, Custom Bridal and Attendant Hair Pieces and Veils, Fashion Consulting/Personal Shopping. Our goal is to give the very best possible customer service and high-end quality to every customer. We can customize your style to fit your every need and we provide on-location services. Jennifer Welch, Fashion Designer and Artist, has been serving Washington's wedding industry for the past 11 years. We are now based out of Spokane, Washington and serve the entire surrounding area. Expect nothing less than to be gorgeous for your special day!

To see previous portfolio work and more information, please visit our website at http://www.glassslippermakeovers.com/ or feel free to email info@glassslippermakeovers.com

We look forward to working with you on your special day. Thank you for stopping by, and HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING!

Follow Glass Slipper Makeovers on

Makeup By Jennifer Welch for J. Ashley Sellen Couture
Makeup By Jennifer Welch for J. Ashley Sellen Couture
Flower girl dress custom made by Jennifer Welch for J. Ashley Sellen Couture
Flower girl dress custom made by Jennifer Welch for J. Ashley Sellen Couture
Model, Aja.  Makeup done and dress custom designed/made by Jennifer Welch for J.Ashley Sellen...
Model, Aja. Makeup done and dress custom designed/made by Jennifer Welch for J.Ashley Sellen...
Wedding dress taken in at the sides and off-the-shoulder cap sleeves added by Jennifer Welch for J....
Carrie's wedding makeup by Jennifer Welch for J. Ashley Sellen Couture
IMG1144
IMG1150

15 Reviews for Glass Slipper Makeovers

Jenna · Married on 06/20/2015

Very impressed! I felt like an absolute princess once all of my hair and makeup was done. Jen had great advice when it came to making sure my features stood out in photos. Normally, I feel uncomfortable wearing blush or lipstick, but she applied it perfectly, so that it looked natural enough to feel comfortable, but emphasized my features in photos. So glad we chose her!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Ali · Married on 06/22/2013

Jenn did all the alterations to my dress and made me a beautiful lace wedding veil, as well. I was so impressed with the quality of work - especially when we realized that taking in my lace dress was not going to be as easy as we once thought. She was creative, professional, flexible and worked so quickly - my alterations were complete within three weeks! I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area!

Updated after the wedding:
    Jenn also did hair and makeup for me, my mom and my sister for the wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased with the result. I have never felt more beautiful. I am not much of a makeup person, so I didn't really know what I was doing when selecting a stylist for the wedding. I am so glad that I selected Jenn. She's so experienced and made us all look so beautiful. Also, people kept telling my mom how beautiful she looked! Jenn did a great job making her hair and makeup look age appropriate, but still elegant and not gaudy at all! She's fun and funny and was great to be around the morning of the wedding, too! I will recommend Jenn's (multiple) services to any and everyone in the Spokane area!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jillian · Married on 05/11/2013

Jennifer did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup as well as on my bridesmaids hair. She even helped my mom with her eyes even though that wasn't in our original contract. She wad easy to work with and was fun to be around the morning of the wedding. She really helped keep the mood light. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Real Weddings

• Urbanista Weddings
    Urbanista Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer is not only great at designing, but customizing a bridal look that is perfect for your big day! Her approach is attentive, proffessional and understanding of bridal beauty overall.

• Spokane See on map