Alicia Turner at Renew Salon and Spa

Wenatchee, WA View map

Alicia Turner from Wenatchee Wa provides hair and makeup styling services in salon or on location in and around the Wenatchee Valley. She takes pride in providing her brides and bridal parties with the best wedding styling experience possible. Alicia has been doing wedding styling in Washington state since 2010and loves the creativity and uniqueness each wedding styling offers. She would be happy to schedule a consultation and discuss how to make your wedding day look magical.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Chrystan
    Chrystan Married on 10/19/2019

Loved working with Alicia!

Working with Alicia felt like having a friend on our vendor team. She created my vision exactly and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids all looked beautiful and felt beautiful too. Alicia was professional and very talented.
    Teresa Married on 09/02/2018
    Alicia and Stephanie were wonderful! Both traveled to do hair and makeup for my wedding party in Chelan and were fun, professional, and did an amazing job! They worked so well as a team and each were easy to work with for my bridal party. They were responsive to our individual requests and we couldn't have been happier with the work they did - and no stress! Perfect!
    Anne Married on 07/15/2018

Incredible wedding makeup and hair!

Renew Salon and Spa provided incredible service. Alicia and Stephanie were absolutely incredible. I live in California and wanted a salon that I could trust, coordinate with and wasn't way out of my budget. I was nervous scheduling a salon I had never been to but when I met with Alicia my nerves went straight away. She knew exactly what color palette I wanted, what look I envisioned and how I wanted to feel. Stephanie also made me feel like a bride and truly listened to what each girl in my party wanted for their hair. A moment that I will always remember is how Alicia found a new eyeshadow palette a few days before our wedding and she said when she saw it she totally thought of me. A small gesture like that made me feel like I was in such good hands, for my makeup artist to spend her own money because she wanted my look to be perfect. It honestly blew me away and was so kind. Renew was professional, punctual, hair/makeup masters and SO fun. Thank you Renew! xx

600 N Mission Street Wenatchee, WA, 98801
509-663-4444
509-679-8629
Location of (Alicia Turner at Renew Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding