Gilbert, AZ 85299 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Amburgeys

About me!

I am a dreamer, lover of all things that bring new adventures and a believer that true love and soul mates do exist. I am living my dream with 2 boys who think of me as their queen (quite literally the Queen of the house) and my husband who is my high school sweetheart. We moved from the PNW to Arizona 2 years ago chasing the sun. I am now a converted "desert rat" living and loving EVERTYHING the desert as to offer. The scenery, the cacti and can I talk about that light?! DREAMY.

Every wedding I photograph I reflect back on what I believe love is really about. It's about the connection no other couple could have....YOUR connection. The way you hold each other. The way you fall into each others arms. Those smiles, kisses and little movements like brushing the hair off of your face. Those movements and moments are authentic to you and only you and what we LIVE to capture.

Hugs,

93fbe7849fa1131e 1495570381431 horseshoe bend engagement photo shoot with desti
horseshoe bend engagement photo shoot with destina
san jose del cabo surf hotel wedding photographer
The Amburgeys
romantic arizona destination wedding photographers
verrado golf club wedding abbey and russ 720

31 Reviews for The Amburgeys

• Holly

Holly · Married on 10/19/2019

You’ll LOVE her work!

Katrina has captured photos for my boudoir, wedding reception and fitness business. She is naturally talented at keeping her clients (and family members) comfortable during shoots, and also makes them super fun (even for the grumpiest of teenagers and husbands 😉). She’s mastered the art of posing bodies and faces so photos have a more natural and organic/candid look, versus “posey-posey” “smiley-smiley”. I’m always amazed at what she captures behind her lense.

You’ll love her professionalism and positive energy, and will want to hire her again and again! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Madeline · Married on 09/08/2018

Katrina truly went above and beyond at our wedding. She listened to exactly what my groom and I wanted and we loved our photos. She captured some very special moments! We would highly recommend Katrina and her team.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jena · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I begin? My husband and I did a destination wedding in Arizona and chose The Amburgeys based on their AMAZING photos and reviews, and let me tell you, Katrina did not disappoint! My wedding photos are amazing. Katrina and her assistant were able to capture all the great moments and details of our special day. They were both friendly, professional and relatable. They made us feel so comfortable. You will not be disappointed in choosing The Amburgeys for capturing your big day!

Also, the time in which we received our photos back was FANTASTIC! Katrina was so speedy, and the quality of the were great. :)

Sent on 05/01/2018

The Amburgeys Pricing

The Amburgeys Price Rates

The Amburgeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Katrina is such a wonderful photographer and always a pleasure to work with! She puts her heart into every photograph and it shows. I recommend her to all my clients!

• Urbanista Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

What CAN'T I say about Katrina Amburgey Photography? She is not only a very talented Artist, but she is patient, sweet {not pushy} and knows how to capture your beauty at a time when you don't think there is any. How many people do you know that can do that? She has this extrordinary talent of capruting on camera what her heart is feeling. I just adore working with her- and the studio she works out of is a dream location. My goodness, I want to live there! You will not regret hiring her.

• Gilbert See on map
    Location of (The Amburgeys)