Kat Diane Photo

Gilbert, AZ View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

About me!

I am a dreamer, lover of all things that bring new adventures, and a believer that true love and soul mates do exist. I am living my dream with 2 boys who think of me as their queen (quite literally the Queen of the house) and my husband who is my high school sweetheart. We moved from the PNW to Arizona 2 years ago chasing the sun. I am now a converted "desert rat" living and loving EVERTYHING the desert as to offer. The scenery, the cacti and can I talk about that light?! DREAMY.

Every wedding I photograph I reflect back on what I believe love is really about. It's about the connection no other couple could have....YOUR connection. The way you hold each other. The way you fall into each other's arms. Those smiles, kisses, and little movements like brushing the hair off of your face. Those movements and moments are authentic to you and only you and what we LIVE to capture.

Hugs,

Katrina

EMAIL // katdianephoto@gmail.com

WEB // www.katdianephoto.com

CELL // 253-709-7518

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Holly
    Holly Married on 10/19/2019

You’ll LOVE her work!

Katrina has captured photos for my boudoir, wedding reception and fitness business. She is naturally talented at keeping her clients (and family members) comfortable during shoots, and also makes them super fun (even for the grumpiest of teenagers and husbands 😉). She’s mastered the art of posing bodies and faces so photos have a more natural and organic/candid look, versus “posey-posey” “smiley-smiley”. I’m always amazed at what she captures behind her lense.

You’ll love her professionalism and positive energy, and will want to hire her again and again! Highly recommend!
    Madeline Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katrina truly went above and beyond at our wedding. She listened to exactly what my groom and I wanted and we loved our photos. She captured some very special moments! We would highly recommend Katrina and her team.
    Jena Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I begin? My husband and I did a destination wedding in Arizona and chose The Amburgeys based on their AMAZING photos and reviews, and let me tell you, Katrina did not disappoint! My wedding photos are amazing. Katrina and her assistant were able to capture all the great moments and details of our special day. They were both friendly, professional and relatable. They made us feel so comfortable. You will not be disappointed in choosing The Amburgeys for capturing your big day!

Also, the time in which we received our photos back was FANTASTIC! Katrina was so speedy, and the quality of the were great. :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Matt & Krysta
18 photos · 05/25/2015

Pricing

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Katrina is such a wonderful photographer and always a pleasure to work with! She puts her heart into every photograph and it shows. I recommend her to all my clients!

Urbanista Weddings Urbanista Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

What CAN'T I say about Katrina Amburgey Photography? She is not only a very talented Artist, but she is patient, sweet {not pushy} and knows how to capture your beauty at a time when you don't think there is any. How many people do you know that can do that? She has this extrordinary talent of capruting on camera what her heart is feeling. I just adore working with her- and the studio she works out of is a dream location. My goodness, I want to live there! You will not regret hiring her.

Urbanista Weddings
4.0 out of 5 rating , 46 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

1188 S Palomino Creek Dr. Gilbert, AZ, 85296
Location of (Kat Diane Photo)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding