Gilbert, AZ 85299 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Amburgeys

About me!

I am a dreamer, lover of all things that bring new adventures and a believer that true love and soul mates do exist. I am living my dream with 2 boys who think of me as their queen (quite literally the Queen of the house) and my husband who is my high school sweetheart. We moved from the PNW to Arizona 2 years ago chasing the sun. I am now a converted "desert rat" living and loving EVERTYHING the desert as to offer. The scenery, the cacti and can I talk about that light?! DREAMY.

Every wedding I photograph I reflect back on what I believe love is really about. It's about the connection no other couple could have....YOUR connection. The way you hold each other. The way you fall into each others arms. Those smiles, kisses and little movements like brushing the hair off of your face. Those movements and moments are authentic to you and only you and what we LIVE to capture.

Hugs,

93fbe7849fa1131e 1495570381431 horseshoe bend engagement photo shoot with desti
horseshoe bend engagement photo shoot with destina
san jose del cabo surf hotel wedding photographer
The Amburgeys
romantic arizona destination wedding photographers
verrado golf club wedding abbey and russ 720

The Amburgeys 3
The Amburgeys 4
The Amburgeys 5

Madeline · Married on 09/08/2018

Katrina truly went above and beyond at our wedding. She listened to exactly what my groom and I wanted and we loved our photos. She captured some very special moments! We would highly recommend Katrina and her team.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    The Amburgeys 6

Jena · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I begin? My husband and I did a destination wedding in Arizona and chose The Amburgeys based on their AMAZING photos and reviews, and let me tell you, Katrina did not disappoint! My wedding photos are amazing. Katrina and her assistant were able to capture all the great moments and details of our special day. They were both friendly, professional and relatable. They made us feel so comfortable. You will not be disappointed in choosing The Amburgeys for capturing your big day!

Also, the time in which we received our photos back was FANTASTIC! Katrina was so speedy, and the quality of the were great. :)

Sent on 05/01/2018

JoEllen · Married on 12/29/2017

Hiring Katrina as our wedding photographer was the single best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding! We clicked with her instantly and were able to bond over our love for the Arizona desert. When it came to both our engagement and wedding photos, Katrina went above and beyond to get the most perfect shots. She was able to capture our love for each other and the desert effortlessly. Not to mention she made us feel extremely comfortable being photographed. Katrina was very prompt in her responses to us and always made us feel like we were taken care of, which made planning a wedding from 2 different states so much easier! If we could do it all over again, we would hire Katrina every time!

Sent on 01/10/2018

The Amburgeys Pricing

The Amburgeys Price Rates

The Amburgeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• The Wedding Project
    The Wedding Project Wedding Planners

Katrina is such a wonderful photographer and always a pleasure to work with! She puts her heart into every photograph and it shows. I recommend her to all my clients!

• Urbanista Weddings
    Urbanista Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

What CAN'T I say about Katrina Amburgey Photography? She is not only a very talented Artist, but she is patient, sweet {not pushy} and knows how to capture your beauty at a time when you don't think there is any. How many people do you know that can do that? She has this extrordinary talent of capruting on camera what her heart is feeling. I just adore working with her- and the studio she works out of is a dream location. My goodness, I want to live there! You will not regret hiring her.