Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events is a full-service planning company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Owner and lead planner, Adrienne, fell in love with planning her own wedding and knew she found her calling. She thrives on giving her clients the confidence and assurance that their wedding will be executed flawlessly. With her combination of down to earth & bubbly personality, excitement for all things wedding and organization ability makes her the perfect fit. Let her be your wedding planning sidekick and create your BIG day one to cherish!

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events has various wedding planning services available for couples to consider. Whether you are looking for day-of coordination, partial or full planning, they have options for you. With their budget analysis service, they can make sure you are getting the most out of your money without breaking the bank. Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events has the following services available:

• Event design

Photos 31 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

20 Reviews for Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events

Emily Klenda · Married on 10/25/2019

Made my wedding day perfect!

Adrienne was so amazing with every aspect leading up to the day and on our wedding day. We had no idea where to even start and she knew all the right questions to ask. She organized our wedding day timeline so well! She took all of the stress out of the wedding day and was so quick to offer a helping hand anywhere she could. I would highly recommend Adrienne to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I absolutely adore you and Tyler. I am so thankful I was able to be a part of your BIG day. I will never forget your grand entrance or the famous Egg Beater Dance! Thank you for sharing this EPIC pictures. Let me know when you visit AZ so we can plan a night out!

Devon · Married on 06/30/2018

We absolutely loved working with Adrienne! She was very responsive, kind, and professional. We hired her to be our Day of Coordinator, and she remembered every detail. Our wedding day was flawless, and we couldn’t have had a better experience!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Kate · Married on 11/25/2017

Adrienne was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. She was always calm, cool and collected and managed to capture every minute detail of our conversations - I knew she was keeping track of everything even when I couldn't handle all the details! She went out of her way to make sure my every wish was granted, and I felt like I had a true teammate and friend in her at stressful moments of planning. She also showed a genuine enthusiasm for our event and I knew she was fully invested in making sure we were happy and comfortable with how it all went. Go with Adrienne - she's excellent at her job and will no doubt be a celebrity planner in no time.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kate! You totally made me blush. I can’t thank you enough for your trust in me and giving me the opportunity to be a part of such a monumental day in your and Reed’s life. That day was absolutely amazing in every aspect! Definitely one for the books. Thank you again for being so wonderful to work with. I wish you two nothing but endless love and happiness!

p.s. I hope to make us both proud one day and become a “celebrity planner”!

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events 1
    Complimentary Consultation

Receive a complimentary consultation with The Wedding Project! We want to ensure that we understand all of your planning needs and our complimentary consultation does just that. Contact us today to schedule!

• Emerald City Photo Booth Photo Booths

I love working with a coordinator that is on top of things and with a team that can make our company look even better. Someone that can think of the little details, and still have a larger vision for the whole party. Adrienne does these things and more, she sends out venue maps, and timelines so that I know exactly what needs to be done beforehand. I appreciate these little details, and it is always a breath of fresh air when we work with her.

• My Beloved Photography
    My Beloved Photography Wedding Photographers

Adrienne is easy to work with, full of enthusiasm and knows how to bring your creative vision to life. We can't wait to work with her again!

• BAKED. Wedding Cakes

We loved working with Adrienne! We were fortunate to be a part of the beautiful shoot she put together.

• Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map
    253-318-5339 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events)