Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events is a full-service planning company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Owner and lead planner, Adrienne, fell in love with planning her own wedding and knew she found her calling. She thrives on giving her clients the confidence and assurance that their wedding will be executed flawlessly. With her combination of down to earth & bubbly personality, excitement for all things wedding and organization ability makes her the perfect fit. Let her be your wedding planning sidekick and create your BIG day one to cherish!

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events has various wedding planning services available for couples to consider. Whether you are looking for day-of coordination, partial or full planning, they have options for you. With their budget analysis service, they can make sure you are getting the most out of your money without breaking the bank. Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events has the following services available:

• Event design

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events 3
Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events 4
Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events 5

Kate · Married on 11/25/2017

Adrienne was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. She was always calm, cool and collected and managed to capture every minute detail of our conversations - I knew she was keeping track of everything even when I couldn't handle all the details! She went out of her way to make sure my every wish was granted, and I felt like I had a true teammate and friend in her at stressful moments of planning. She also showed a genuine enthusiasm for our event and I knew she was fully invested in making sure we were happy and comfortable with how it all went. Go with Adrienne - she's excellent at her job and will no doubt be a celebrity planner in no time.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kate! You totally made me blush. I can’t thank you enough for your trust in me and giving me the opportunity to be a part of such a monumental day in your and Reed’s life. That day was absolutely amazing in every aspect! Definitely one for the books. Thank you again for being so wonderful to work with. I wish you two nothing but endless love and happiness!

p.s. I hope to make us both proud one day and become a “celebrity planner”!

Kristeen · Married on 09/10/2016

My experience with the team was one of no worries. Things were taken care of without instruction even. I would refer them to anyone, proudly.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Adrienne Michelle Weddings and Events 1
    Complimentary Consultation

Receive a complimentary consultation with The Wedding Project! We want to ensure that we understand all of your planning needs and our complimentary consultation does just that. Contact us today to schedule!

• Emerald City Photo Booth
    Emerald City Photo Booth Photo Booths

I love working with a coordinator that is on top of things and with a team that can make our company look even better. Someone that can think of the little details, and still have a larger vision for the whole party. Adrienne does these things and more, she sends out venue maps, and timelines so that I know exactly what needs to be done beforehand. I appreciate these little details, and it is always a breath of fresh air when we work with her.

• My Beloved Photography
    My Beloved Photography Wedding Photographers

Adrienne is easy to work with, full of enthusiasm and knows how to bring your creative vision to life. We can't wait to work with her again!

• BAKED.
    BAKED. Wedding Cakes

We loved working with Adrienne! We were fortunate to be a part of the beautiful shoot she put together.

• Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map