1420 King Street, Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Marie Makeup

As a makeup artist, my goal is to have every one of my clients look in the mirror and love themselves. My job is not to cover them up or make them look like someone else. It is finding creative ways to play up their personality and their favorite features to a point where their confidence out shines my work.

hotel deca styled shoot 0014

Elizabeth Marie Makeup 6
Elizabeth Marie Makeup 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Brady · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Santana and Brooklyn are the BEST!

I couldn't have asked for a better team then Santana and Brooklyn! They made scheduling the trails so easy. They were amazing with our large group, so fun to hang out with, and everyone looked amazing. My hair and makeup were perfect and exactly what I wanted, lasting the whole evening through photos, food, and even a Viennese Waltz. Thank you so much for helping create such a special day for us!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 8
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 9

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Sarah! Great to hear Brooklyn and Santana were such a perfect fit for your wedding, we love them too! Thank you for inviting our team to be a part of your day! Congratulations again!
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/29/2019

So happy with my decision to book with Elizabeth Marie!

I had a great experience working with Elizabeth who helped me schedule a make-up artist for my wedding! I had never done airbrush make-up before and was worried that I would not like it, but Elizabeth was very responsive to my initial e-mail and was super patient and helpful as I had a ton of questions. She booked me with Kennedy who was amazing! She was easy to work with and helped me decide on a look that I would like. We did a run through which was great because it helped me make decisions for the big day (lip color, eyeshadow color, did I want blush? etc. ). The day of, Kennedy did myself and 4 of my wedding party and got us all done on time. The make-up looked great and lasted all day! I am so glad I chose to do this and not risk trying to do my own make-up :)

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 10
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 11

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Carly! You were a dream to work with and I'm so happy you loved Kennedy as much as I do! She is amazing at what she does and you two were a natural fit! Congratulations again!
  • Karrie

Karrie Partridge · Married on 06/21/2019

Elizabeth was great to work with!

I couldn’t have picked a better person to work with for our wedding! Elizabeth made me feel amazing the day of our wedding😍

Sent on 10/03/2019

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Karrie! I had so much fun with you, thank you again for having me! See you soon!

Elizabeth Marie Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 76.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare

• Caylie Mash Photography
    Caylie Mash Photography Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth Marie Makeup is so incredibly talented, kind, and reliable. I refer her to all of my clients, and I'll be booking her for my own wedding as well. I can count on Elizabeth to help me feel beautiful in just the style I'm going for, and to make me feel pampered throughout the whole process. I know she does the same for my clients, and that's so important and appreciated on a wedding day. I couldn't recommend her more!

• Jennifer Lourie Photography
    Jennifer Lourie Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the chance to work with Elizabeth for a stylized wedding shoot up in Washington. Coming from out of state, it was so awesome that she was so incredibly communicative beforehand. We were able to talk about a vision, and after meeting her I totally knew that I had lucked out! The "bride" turned out naturally gorgeous and stayed that way- even after a long hike through the woods and many many hours later. I definitely recommend Elizabeth for any of your makeup needs, for not only her awesome work, but her fantastic personality while getting to work with her!! She will not only make you accentuate your natural beauty, but have you smiling while doing it!

• Matt Priestman Photography
    Matt Priestman Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth on number of occasions and really appreciate her talent. She knows how to make a bride look her best and I really appreciate that as a photographer. Makes my job easier. She has a sweet, easy going nature that can help take the stress out of a wedding day. I look forward to working with her again.

• 1420 King Street Bellingham, 98229 See on map