1420 King Street, Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Marie Makeup

As a makeup artist, my goal is to have every one of my clients look in the mirror and love themselves. My job is not to cover them up or make them look like someone else. It is finding creative ways to play up their personality and their favorite features to a point where their confidence out shines my work.

hotel deca styled shoot 0014

Elizabeth Marie Makeup 7
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 10/13/2018

Magic with Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth should really change her company name to "magic by Elizabeth Marie", my goodness - this woman knows how to make you feel like a million bucks! Elizabeth listens to what you want, will give you advice if you don't know, and ensures that you look like you!
    I hired Elizabeth and her team for my bridal party and I's make up in October. At my trial, a friend who came with me (wasn't in the bridal party) watched Elizabeth work her magic and wanted to get her makeup done the day of - it was no problem to add on.
    I was a little worried on how Elizabeth and her team would get 7 people done the morning of the wedding but they did it with ease!
    Elizabeth, Santana and Kennedy arrived at the hotel on time (maybe even a few minutes early), set up quickly and got to work.
    Although Elizabeth and I discussed the look at my trial, I appreciated that Elizabeth asked me in front of the bridal party what the look was for the day, so everyone was on the same page without me looking like a complete control freak.
    Elizabeth covered up the tattoo on my back that just barely showed through the lace (showed through enough to think maybe there was a stain or something). Some how the airbrush did not wear off on my dress and no one even remembered there was a tattoo back there!

If you are spending money on a good photographer and/or videographer you should spend the money to make sure your makeup will radiate through the images - and for that you need airbrush.

Elizabeth, and her team, are a calming force whose work stays true throughout the tussle and bustle of the day.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 8
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 9

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Katy, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such wonderful words. I'm just sitting over here with a stupid grin on my face! Brides like you are the reason I do weddings, and the reason our team loves what they do so much! You (and your ladies!) were an absolute joy to work with and I really enjoyed getting to know you over our time together! Congratulations again, chat soon!
  • Molly

Molly Zinkle · Married on 10/06/2018

A Whatcom County Gem

I met Elizabeth through Handbags for Housing event where she did my makeup as I was a model for the runway show. Not only did she give her time to an event near to my heart but she made me feel gorgeous and relaxed during that experiences.It felt serendipitous to book her for my wedding in the fall. During my wedding she offered the same service which I enjoyed before though now sharing it amongst my bridesmaids. A Whatcom County GEM, she is! Thank you Elizabeth! A true blessing that I feel so fortunate to have stumbled upon. Also, airbrush make up, where have you been all my life? :)

Sent on 12/01/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

What a wonderful review to wake up to Molly! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! Kennedy and I had so much fun with you and your ladies! It was amazing spending some time getting to know you both at Handbags for Housing and your wedding day! You are a pure joy to work with and it was an honor to be a part of your day!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience and beautiful makeup!

Elizabeth and her team for hair and makeup were amazing!
    First, Elizabeth was so easy to communicate with and was very quick about responding to any questions I had. She was very organized and on-the-ball about getting the makeup trial scheduled so we could explore options for the big day.
    My bridesmaids and I had such a fun time with Elizabeth and her crew, it definitely was the perfect start to the wedding day. Her team doesn’t just help you look amazing, but also gets you feeling amazing with all the joy they bring for the special day.
    Our wedding day was a full day event with the ceremony in the early afternoon, a cocktail hour and dinner reception later. We needed to start getting ready at 8 am, and I wanted to make sure that our makeup would last all day. Elizabeth and her team are punctual and efficient so we had plenty of time to get ready and it was perfect how well the airbrush makeup stayed all night (even through tears) and didn’t feel heavy. The quality was well worth the investment. Elizabeth did an amazing job finding a balance of glam to stand out on this big day and staying true to my natural look and personality. I had so many compliments from guests and our wedding pictures look wonderful! Elizabeth is a true joy and I’m so happy to have worked with her!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

This absolutely made my day Maria! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful (and sweet!!) review! We had so much fun with you and your ladies up in that lighthouse, and we were honored to be a part of your day! Thanks for having us!

Elizabeth Marie Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 76.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare

• Caylie Mash Photography
    Caylie Mash Photography Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth Marie Makeup is so incredibly talented, kind, and reliable. I refer her to all of my clients, and I'll be booking her for my own wedding as well. I can count on Elizabeth to help me feel beautiful in just the style I'm going for, and to make me feel pampered throughout the whole process. I know she does the same for my clients, and that's so important and appreciated on a wedding day. I couldn't recommend her more!

• Jennifer Lourie Photography
    Jennifer Lourie Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the chance to work with Elizabeth for a stylized wedding shoot up in Washington. Coming from out of state, it was so awesome that she was so incredibly communicative beforehand. We were able to talk about a vision, and after meeting her I totally knew that I had lucked out! The "bride" turned out naturally gorgeous and stayed that way- even after a long hike through the woods and many many hours later. I definitely recommend Elizabeth for any of your makeup needs, for not only her awesome work, but her fantastic personality while getting to work with her!! She will not only make you accentuate your natural beauty, but have you smiling while doing it!

• Matt Priestman Photography
    Matt Priestman Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth on number of occasions and really appreciate her talent. She knows how to make a bride look her best and I really appreciate that as a photographer. Makes my job easier. She has a sweet, easy going nature that can help take the stress out of a wedding day. I look forward to working with her again.

• 1420 King Street Bellingham, 98229 See on map