412 Front Street, Bellingham, WA 98264-1859 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Marie Makeup

As a bridal hair and makeup team, our goal is to have every one of our clients look in the mirror and love themselves. Our job is not to cover them up or make them look like someone else. It's finding creative ways to play up their personality and their favorite features to a point where their confidence out shines our work.

The EM Bridal Team specializes in glowing airbrush makeup and romantic hairstyling, both aspects designed to last all day long in our wonderful PNW weather! As a multi person bridal team we are able to accomodate all sizes of parties from elopements to full 15+ bridal parties with ease.

Follow Elizabeth Marie Makeup on

img 0911 51 677445 159043521168838

28 Reviews for Elizabeth Marie Makeup

• Sarah

Sarah Brady · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Santana and Brooklyn are the BEST!

I couldn't have asked for a better team then Santana and Brooklyn! They made scheduling the trails so easy. They were amazing with our large group, so fun to hang out with, and everyone looked amazing. My hair and makeup were perfect and exactly what I wanted, lasting the whole evening through photos, food, and even a Viennese Waltz. Thank you so much for helping create such a special day for us!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Sarah! Great to hear Brooklyn and Santana were such a perfect fit for your wedding, we love them too! Thank you for inviting our team to be a part of your day! Congratulations again!
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth Namit · Married on 10/06/2019

I have never felt more beautiful!

I had never worked with Elizabeth when I first hired her to do my wedding make up. I got one raving

Sent on 11/20/2019

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Beth you are wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I think I can interpret it as a positive time ;) See you soon beautiful!
  • Ondrea

Ondrea Gwinner · Married on 07/06/2019

The best!!! :)

Her and her team are so kind and made all of us feel so comfortable. On my wedding day I felt amazing and just like myself :) My makeup lasted till the next morning and I loved it so much I had to force myself to finally take it off! I would recommend Elizabeth Marie Makeup to all my friends!

Sent on 01/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elizabeth Marie Makeup FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 70
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Spa
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Caylie Mash Photography Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth Marie Makeup is so incredibly talented, kind, and reliable. I refer her to all of my clients, and I'll be booking her for my own wedding as well. I can count on Elizabeth to help me feel beautiful in just the style I'm going for, and to make me feel pampered throughout the whole process. I know she does the same for my clients, and that's so important and appreciated on a wedding day. I couldn't recommend her more!

• Jennifer Lourie Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the chance to work with Elizabeth for a stylized wedding shoot up in Washington. Coming from out of state, it was so awesome that she was so incredibly communicative beforehand. We were able to talk about a vision, and after meeting her I totally knew that I had lucked out! The "bride" turned out naturally gorgeous and stayed that way- even after a long hike through the woods and many many hours later. I definitely recommend Elizabeth for any of your makeup needs, for not only her awesome work, but her fantastic personality while getting to work with her!! She will not only make you accentuate your natural beauty, but have you smiling while doing it!

• Matt Priestman Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth on number of occasions and really appreciate her talent. She knows how to make a bride look her best and I really appreciate that as a photographer. Makes my job easier. She has a sweet, easy going nature that can help take the stress out of a wedding day. I look forward to working with her again.

• 412 Front Street Bellingham, WA, 98264-1859 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Elizabeth Marie Makeup)