Bellingham, Bellingham, WA 98226 Map · Phone number

About Caylie Mash Photography

A wedding and engagement photographer in Bellingham, Washington, Caylie Mash Photography specializes in portraits capturing candid moments that are full of laughter. With bright images, pops of color, and couples who are in love, Caylie Mash Photography offers contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic photography styles. Couples can select from a range of collections available, as well as packages that can be customized with necessary features.

Caylie Mash Photography offers engagement shoots, trash the dress sessions, and wedding portraits, as well as the option to add additional hours and a second shooter. Caylie is fully insured and commits to one event per day. Couples work with her to arrange multiple locations of their choice for their shoot.

Products Offered
All photographs are delivered as high-resolution images as a gallery of digital files. Couples can also request a selection of proofs, as well as personal printing rights. If desired, there are also prints and albums available for purchase, including a glass print box and a keepsake USB of all edited images.

Follow Caylie Mash Photography on

37955d4c68df5252 1508994159725 bellinghamweddingphotographercayliemash
37955d4c68df5252 1508994159725 bellinghamweddingphotographercayliemash

4 Reviews for Caylie Mash Photography

Maria · Married on 02/24/2018

It was a fantastic experience working with Caylie recently! She is very professional and has an eye for setting up the perfect shot. She made it very easy for my fiancée and myself to be relaxed and to enjoy our engagement photo session. We've also booked her to work our wedding ceremony and reception. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Madison · Married on 01/29/2017

Caylie has photographed both our engagement shoot and our wedding. Her laid back demeanor made my husband and I feel relaxed and comfortable, allowing for candid photos that capture special moments. She is professional yet friendly and relatable. And when it came to the business end of things, Caylie was always transparent and honest. We would recommend her to anyone wanting a photographer to capture special, timeless moments.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

I absolutely loved having my engagement photos as well as my wedding photographed by Caylie! She was absolutely wonderful and made the whole experience amazing. She is really affordable and I loved every single photo she took! Very detailed and thoughtful as well...made sure I knew exactly what I was getting and made sure I got everything I wanted for shots. She went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Caylie Mash Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs