Kami Olavarria: Photographer

2869 Historic Decatur Rd, San Diego, CA 92106, San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Kami Olavarria: Photographer

I am a wedding photographer based in San Diego, CA. If you're looking at my profile - you are likely engaged and searching for a wedding photographer and let me tell you, I am so glad you found me!!!! I know planning a wedding is crazy and you're probably looking through a bunch of images and profiles, so here's what I want you to know:

This isn't about me or what I'm looking for as an artist. This is about YOU, giving YOU the best experience ever, and making sure you feel comfortable putting your celebration in my hands. These moments are important and can't be relived. You deserve an experienced photographer who can be there for you, anticipate all those little moments bofore they happen so they're ready to capture every single one, and ensure you have a blast along the way. Because marriage is fun, weddings are fun, and I want you to have fun. I thrive off relationships and am ALL IN with my couples - helping you every step of the way.

Your wedding is a big deal to me. You aren't just numbers on my spreadsheet or dates in my calendar. More than just a hired vendor, I’ll be your cheerleader, encourager, organizer, drink-getter, and the gal screaming “YAS YAS YAS” because I’m so excited about the awesome photos we’re creating together. My job is to make your day as easy and fun as possible, and in the meantime, capture incredible images you’ll treasure for the rest of your life.

Follow Kami Olavarria: Photographer on

Kami Olavarria: Photographer 5
Kami Olavarria: Photographer 6
Kami Olavarria: Photographer 7

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2019

More than an amaznig photographer, sh'e the best human you'll ever meet

Where to even begin except to say, we found our new best friend. Finding the PERFECT photographer was the most important thing to us after we booked our venue and so started the online search you are all on. Not only were we looking for someone who is able to take bold, bright, beautiful pictures, but even more importantly someone who could capture emotions, while keeping us calm (hard to do right?!) I’ve grown to learn each couple encounters their own challenges along their marriage journey; ours was the diagnosis of stage 4 cancer in my mom the month before our engagement. I hope this is not the case for anyone reading this, but please know if/when wedding stress arises no matter how big or small, YOU WANT KAMI BY YOUR SIDE! Kami is an amazing photographer, but an even more amazing human. From the moment we talked to her and shared what was going on she put us immediately at ease We had a friend capture our engagement photos the moment it was happening so we decided to bypass the traditional engagement photos, thus our wedding was the first time meeting Kami in-person, however this was not a problem at all as she had communicated extremely well throughout our entire process by sending nice check-in emails to ask how we were doing and if we needed ANYTHING. Within about 30 seconds of actually meeting Kami in person we were beaming from her infectious smile and joyous spirit that she glows with. She then proceeded to capture each family members emotion through the day with perfection, all the way down to our 1 year old puppy!!!! (Ps She’s a master dog photographer if you are having your fav 4 pawed family member join your day!!) You may be thinking, well what’s the catch, she must be out of our price range?...good news—there’s none.. She’s just that PERFECT and completely afforadable/worth every penny and more. We could not be happier we chose Kami, sooo take our advice and go book her (NOW!) before she books up!!!! Happy wedding planning to all ;)

Sent on 08/09/2019

Dana Humphrey · Married on 06/30/2019

Kami Olavarria: The Best Decision (Aside From Your Partner!) You Can Make for Your Special Day

Aside from the groom, Kami was the choice I was most confident about for our wedding this June. :) She is the consummate professional, and was the best of all our vendors at reaching out to us and coordinating each and every step of the way. Her work really speaks for itself. One of the best decisions you make for your wedding will be hiring her!! Her photos are absolutely gorgeous- just check out her Instagram! Kami has a knack for capturing the heart and soul of an event through stunning, beautiful images. However, the aspect of Kami that truly makes her the best wedding photographer in the history of the known universe is her personality! Bubbly and friendly, she immediately puts you at ease. Reassuring and master of her craft, she runs the perfect ship on the day of. She is passionate about her work, and caring towards her subjects. This gal is a GEM, and it blows my mind that her price is so reasonable for the quality of products and experience she delivers. You'll walk away from your day SO excited to see the photos, and pretty darn pumped about the new friend you just made. :)

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Kami Olavarria: Photographer 9

Kami Olavarria: Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints