Rivers and Roads Photography

Seattle, WA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hi there!

I'm Marica owner of Rivers and Roads Photography. I specialize in Wedding and Elopement Photography and will follow you wherever your love story takes you. I call Washington state home but I love any excuse to hop on a plane and capture a love story.

Weddings and Elopements are my absolute favorite thing to photograph. I love working with couples and learning their stories. I feel I give the best service possible when I get to know my clients on a personal level so you can expect lots of help throughout your wedding planning process. I want to be excited with you for this rad day that you've worked so hard on!

I strongly believe there is nothing sweeter than love and giving my clients images to remember that love is what I'm all about. I'm inspired by light, color, composition and the genuine connections between all the different people I get to meet. There is no wedding too small, too big, or too far away. I love it all!

I can't wait to connect with you and your love!

Feel free to email me directly: riversandroadsphotography@gmail.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Lexi
    Lexi W. Married on 07/09/2019

Wedding & Engagement

Is there a score higher than 5 stars!? I couldn’t recommend Marica more. She whole heartedly captured our love, our story and our authenticity in ever single image. The sweetest soul & an eye like no one else- grateful!!!
    Amanda Married on 09/22/2018

Elite Wedding Photographer

There are not enough good things we can say about our experience with Marica. We had to move the wedding venue from Utah to RI because of a family illness just 6 weeks before the date. Marica was able to travel east with not much notice to photograph our wedding as well as engagement pictures. The quality of her work is very impressive! She was able to capture what we had envisioned for our special day, as well as spectacular pictures overlooking the ocean for our engagement photos. Marica was thorough, professional, kind and attentive. We are so glad she photographed our wedding and have amazing pictures that we can look back at for the rest of our lives.
  • Whitley
    Whitley Married on 09/08/2018

I cried happy tears looking at my beautiful pics

I was so impressed with Rivers and Roads Photography! They came all the way to my small home town for the wedding and then did the bridal shoot the next morning at my favorite campground. The quality of the pictures and the attention to detail was incredible! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Seattle, WA, 98101
Location of (Rivers and Roads Photography)

Rivers and Roads Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rivers and Roads Photography include in the starting price?

Rivers and Roads Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rivers and Roads Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rivers and Roads Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Rivers and Roads Photography offer?

Rivers and Roads Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Rivers and Roads Photography offer?

Rivers and Roads Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rivers and Roads Photography offer for wedding events?

Rivers and Roads Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rivers and Roads Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rivers and Roads Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding