Emerald Engagements

Seattle, WA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Emerald Engagements is a wedding planning service based in Seattle, Washington. Carly Albert is the business owner and she is also the lead professional driving this operation. A genuine lover of the celebrations that she helps to organize, Carly channels her passion to create end results that are worthy of clients’ visions. Owing to her years’ worth of experience and enthusiasm, she is well-placed to create personalized events of romance, togetherness, and commitment.

Carly loves liaising closely with couples in order to craft a wedding experience that lives up to expectations. The first step involves figuring out what budget the to-be-weds would like to work with. Once Carly understands this, she can take the first steps towards bringing fairytale events to life. Emerald Engagements offers a diverse suite of services such as full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, and event design. Decorating your venue, networking with various specialists, and crafting a seamless experience for guests are all key to Carly’s role. After all, minimizing stress for the newlyweds and looking after the fine details are a source of joy for this company. Other features of this service include:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Katherine
    Katherine Z. Married on 08/06/2022

Carly was the best!

Carly was absolutely amazing. Hire her! Seriously, you won't regret it. We made a spreadsheet comparing 12 different wedding planners in the Seattle area, interviewed 3 of them, and Carly won in all categories. She was sharp, knew the wedding business, and had all the contacts to be able to get us amazing vendors for our wedding. She *made* our wedding weekend! She coordinated our Friday Welcome Party, Saturday Wedding, and Sunday Fun Day event. She thought of questions to ask vendors that I would have never dreamed to ask. Just one of many examples: the venue for Friday night told us that the cups they used were plastic. OK right? NO. Carly asked for a picture and they were absolutely hideous. We were able to order nicer cups in time for the event. Throughout the entire planning process, Carly was steps ahead, anticipating questions and resolving things before I even needed to ask. I am so glad we hired Carly and I will highly recommend her to anyone that asks.
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing coordinator for a stress-free wedding!

I booked Carly with her wedding management package. To be honest, I was hesitant to book a planner at first because of the cost, but from our first consultation, I could tell that Carly knew what she was doing. With the amount of stress we were going through, we knew we had to book her to help us. Right off the bat, she sent us her resources that helped guide us through our planning process. She was always quick to respond to my emails and gave me advice and suggestions whenever I needed it. When things started to pick up on the month of, we were in constant communication and she brought up so many things that I didn't even think about. The wedding day went by so smoothly as she and her team took care of everything. We only had to get ready and show up! She even made sure I had a drink in my hand when I was busy chatting with guests! She's so organized and attentive and did everything she could to make sure we had nothing to worry about. We had such a memorable night and we were so happy that Carly was there with us that day. Thank you Carly for being such an amazing coordinator!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super fast, super responsive, super team! Emerald Engagements has my highest recommendation!

We hired Carly & Emerald Engagements as our day-of-coordinators for our wedding day & rehearsal dinner. They did an absolutely phenomenal job from our first email exchange through our entire wedding day.

My (then) fiancé and I reached out to Carly roughly 4 months before our wedding*(context at the end), where she had been recommended to us by another vendor. She quickly set up a chat with us to learn where we were in the wedding process and share advice on next steps. Carly then set us up with some fantastic resources such as Google Sheets to organize our vendor list & day-of timeline.

About a month before the wedding, Carly reached out to all of our vendors to finalize a timeline for both our rehearsal event and wedding day. She was super responsive on any questions we had and let us know if anything came up that needed our attention.

For our rehearsal & wedding days, Carly was on-site early to make sure things ran smoothly, and if any issues came up during the day, we were blissfully unaware. Carly & Emerald Engagements even helped fix my bustle when it broke before my husband's & my first dance.

Thank you, Carly & Emerald Engagements for giving us a wonderful wedding wedding weekend! If I could change anything about the process, I would have hired Carly & Emerald Engagements as full-service coordinators right from the start; the team does an amazing job of making wedding dreams come true.

* - Context for our timing: Our original reception venue came with a day of coordinator but the venue decided they could no longer host our reception; as part of the settlement, we decided to not keep our original day of coordinator... and looking back, I wish we had hired Emerald Engagements from the start!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Seattle, WA, 98101
Location of (Emerald Engagements)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding