Polished Events

Buckley, WA View map Visit website

$4,500 Package Price

Polished Events is a wedding and event planning business out of Buckley, Washington. Passionately providing service from large-scale corporate events to one-of-a-kind weddings. Soon after graduating college in 2018, this planner established her business to help her clients’ dream celebrations come to life. Striving to be there every step of the way, ensuring that every clients' big day looks and runs exactly how they envisioned.

Polished Events offers an array of packages for those who require full and partal planning as well as day-of coordination. The most popular package is full-service, ensuring every fine detail is addressed, and taking in your hand all responsibilities in planning a wedding day. The partial planning option is great for those who have a good idea of how their wedding is going to look but require additional help. The partial package often begins halfway through the planning process and makes sure that all loose ends are dealt with. Day-of coordination provides the couple ease on their wedding day. This package is recommended for most couples as we are there to deal with everything and anything that could come up, so the entire wedding party and guests can relax and enjoy.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shannon W. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was my day of coordinator :)

Nikki Is amazing at what she does! You can tell she was meant to do this. She was great at communication and overall organization. She made our wedding day run so smoothly and I could not have asked for a better day of coordinator!
    Mandy A. Married on 10/09/2021

The best!

Nikki is such a great person!! She took the time to listen to what I wanted, she was always available when I had questions, she helped me stay calm on the day of our wedding, and she ensured everything ran smoothly! So much so, I didn't even realize a couple of the vendors had even arrived and were already set up by the time I noticed them. Also, I had a couple tables that needed transitioned (ie, our welcome table into the table for the carmel apple bar) and she pulled that off flawlessly. Again, I didn't even notice it till she had already done it. She always had a smile on her face and worked great with our families. Everyone loved her. I loved her and would definitely recommend her!!! I hired her as my day of coordinator, she really started working on stuff a couple weeks prior but was available since the day I hired her.
  • Kyle
    Kyle B. Married on 07/03/2021

Great Day-of-Coordinator

We had Nikki as our Day-of-Coordinator. It was great to prepare our wedding with her help starting three months before the wedding and she was great throughout the process. She had great suggestions that would not have crossed our minds without her. Great communication, responsibility, and responsiveness. Nikki helped make sure the wedding day and reception went smoothly, despite some issues with the reception venue.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Nikki Culver
Nikki Culver
Owner

Hello! I am so happy that you are here!

I found my passion in planning and coordination after my husband and I's wedding the year of 2018. Turning my dream into a reality was so special, and now I get the pleasure of doing that for others! I love getting to know my clients' personally and to work beside them throughout the entire planning process. I believe in building trust and creating a close friendship before, during, and after working together.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Buckley Buckley, WA, 98321
Location of (Polished Events)
23202 57th St E Buckley, WA, 98321
253-350-5623

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding