2424 Zell Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Triple Wren Weddings

Triple Wren Wedding is a florist company located in Ferndale, Washington. The company grows stunning blooms and design them on their farm. Sarah Pabody is the company’s lead designer. With several years of experience in the industry, Sarah has had the privilege to work with many Pacific Northwest couples and create truly bespoke floral designs and arrangements for their special day. The company’s dedicated and professional staff work alongside Sarah to assure every couple is well cared for and no small detail is overlooked.

Triple Wren Wedding provides couples with a range of personalized floral designs as well as full-service and a la carte services. Working closely with each couple, the company provides consultations to discuss ideas and help create customized designs and arrangements that are unique to their special day. Additional services include delivery, setup, and venue visits. The company provides arrangements to suit any wedding style, color, and theme. Some of these arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor

Triple Wren Weddings 5
Triple Wren Weddings 6
Triple Wren Weddings 7

Elizabeth Hayes · Getting married on 05/31/2023

A wise, worry free addition to any wedding day!

I have had the pleasure of working with Steve and Sarah several times as a fellow wedding vendor. They made such a impact on me, that I suggested my sister hire them for her wedding! I'm so glad she did! The end results were of course stunning, but the entire process everything was also handled in a smooth, stress free manner. When Sarah delivered our bouquets, my mom was amazed at the care and peaceful feeling she brought to the room. She could tell, something I knew, that Sarah really cares for her brides and wants the best for them. I could go on for pages, but yes. Hire Triple Wren, you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Triple Wren Weddings 8
    Triple Wren Weddings 9

Pam Hobson · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Everything that we wanted and such a pleasure to work with!

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with. She was enthusiastic with everything that we dreamed up and worked with us to create the reality. As it is with wedding planning, we had a lot of last minute "I wants" and she patiently and very creatively advised what would work well, and then pulled it off beautifully! We really could not have been happier with flowers and I heard so many "Best evers" and "Well done's" that told me that everyone agreed with my opinion. One thing that became important to me was to repurpose the reception flowers for the church service the next day and Sarah devised the mechanics for the reception table arrangements to easily be transferred into pots to decorate the church. I also hoped that the other reception floral decorations could be used the next weekend for a big church reception. Sarah chose greenery that would last that long and explained how those could be stored in the refrigerator until the next Saturday and hung up again. We feel that we got a lot of bang for our buck in choosing Triple Wren Farms to provide the flowers. Pam Hobson

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Triple Wren Weddings 10
    Triple Wren Weddings 11
    Triple Wren Weddings 12

Lena Arnhart · Married on 10/26/2018

Exceptional service

Sarah at Triple Wren went above and beyond in creating beautiful arrangements for my wedding. She could not have been more gracious or creative; and I was delighted with the exceptional service she provided.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Triple Wren Weddings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount