Lynden, WA 98264 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Matt Priestman Photography

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 09/02/2018

Fabulous photos

We love our wedding and engagement photos. Two photographers and went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/30/2016

Matt was the very first thing we booked for our big day! Matt had done my sister-in-laws wedding and we knew we wanted him from the start. He did not disappoint! From the very beginning Matt worked hard to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. I think we rescheduled out engagement session 3-4 times. We just had bad luck and it keep pouring each time we tried. Matt was willing to go off our call and cancel last minute. When we finally got to have our first day with him we had such much fun. He made us feel so relaxed and we were not nervous at all about being in front of the camera. Matt even took of his coat for several of our pictures and let me sit on it so my dress wouldn’t get dirty! What a great guy!!

On our wedding day Matt showed up early so he could get some getting ready and detail shots even though he went a little beyond the hours we had paid him. The whole day he was there capturing every moment, but he does it so discreetly I didn’t even notice. One of my guest told me at one point he was laying on his stomach in the grass to capture the perfect shot. I had no idea because he makes it an effort to stay behind the scenes. At the end of the night Matt made sure the check in to see if there were anymore pictures I wanted, but he hadn’t gotten before he left for the night. I’ve only seen his sneak peak from our wedding and I’m DYING waiting to see the rest!!! Thank you Matt for being there to capture the love on our BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 05/21/2016

Our photographer was incredible! Such a great value it includes engagements. We loved working with Matt. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Matt Priestman Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Elizabeth Marie Makeup
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am so glad I've had the privilege to meet/work with Matt a few times over the last year. He is a laid back photographer, full of laughter and smiles, who can keep things moving without causing any stress! Guaranteed to put you (and your fiance!) at ease while producing top notch results!

• Lynden, 98264 See on map