14120 Se 278th St, Kent, WA 98042 Map · Phone number

About Nicki McQuillen Photography

Planning your wedding day and choosing your

photographer are among the most exciting and

important first decisions you will make as a couple.

I am passionate about not just documenting your wedding

story, but capturing those hidden special moments that

will define your day. It is Those moments,those captured

emotions that make memories which transcend mere portraits.

Follow Nicki McQuillen Photography on

hannahandjustinalbum 5
hannahandjustinalbum 6

5 Reviews for Nicki McQuillen Photography

Kala · Married on 09/13/2014

Nicki was a great photographer! We hired her for our engagement photo session and our wedding day. She was very casual yet professional to work with. For many of the shots she would tell us to act naturally, take a few photos, and then give us specific pointers for making the shot perfect. After the engagement session we discussed our plans for the wedding day, and she had many helpful pointers based on her experience that may help the day run smoothly. Nicki also has a fun service where she compiles the engagement photos into a guest book sign-in! After all was said and done, we ordered her engagement photo session, guest sign-in photo book, online gallery (where prints can be ordered later), digital negatives, and a very nice wedding album. Her prices were extremely reasonable in comparison to other photographers we met with. We actually researched multiple other photographers and had ‘free engagement photo sessions’ with two of them before we finally met Nicki. We could immediately tell that she was different and was not making a sales pitch, but letter her work and our easy conversations speak for themselves. Even though Nicki has another profession aside from photography, we found her to be very flexible and available to us. She also turned around our wedding album much faster than we expected in comparison to what our recently wed friends experienced with a different photographer.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Carla · Married on 07/20/2013

Looking for the perfect photographer to capture your wedding day can be challenging. That is the first day to the rest of your new life and every moment is important. I was very nervous about how everything was going to turn out because I wanted every moment to be captured and I have such a big family that I knew it would take a very skilled, patient photographer. When I came across Nicki’s work I fell in love instantly. And when I finally got to meet her I quickly found out that not only is she extremely talented she is an absolute joy to be around. The wedding day came quick and Nicki blew me away with how naturally everything came to her. She was able to get everybody where they needed to be and had such a way about her that even my 3 year old sister was cooperating. She blended so well and made sure that we had time to capture every single important moment. Once I was able to view my pictures I didn’t know how in the world she was able to be in 5 places at once but when I look through the pictures it’s like I’m watching a slow motion movie because she did not leave out any details. Things that I missed she caught on film so I was able to see parts of my wedding that most brides would have missed out on. She is a true talent and I will recommend her from now on to any bride that comes my way. She is an absolutely amazing photographer, a great friend, and so much fun to be around. I thank her form the bottom of my heart for capturing so many memories for me to be able to look back on for the rest of my life.
    ~Carla Jones

Sent on 09/06/2013

silvia · Married on 07/19/2013

Nicki was great! She is professional, sweet, and thoughtful! Her prices are amazing, and the quality of her work is extraordinary! She really wanted to capture all of the important moments. She went above and beyond anything I ever expected. I would definitely refer her to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Nicki McQuillen Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• 14120 Se 278th St Kent, 98042 See on map
    2067154118 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nicki McQuillen Photography)