PO Box 1574, Friday Harbor, WA 98250-6518 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Ferah Uri

Hi, I'm Ferah Üri with Beauty by Füri!

Beauty by Füri is an on-site makeup service founded in 2016 for brides and beyond in the San Juan Islands and surrounding Pacific Northwest!

Beauty by Füri specializes in that quintessential “Pacific Northwest Bridal” look. This look can be glam, smokey, boho or barely there — no matter what your style, our brides end up looking like ethereal, angelic versions of themselves.

With the idea that “less is more”, we have found our brides want to look like they are part of the surrounding fairytale beauty of the islands, rather than competing with it!

With over 20 years of experience applying makeup on beautiful faces from performance makeup to bridal, I have appreciated every skin type and every skin tone imaginable! The beauty of the work I do rests within this diversity. And how boring my job would be if everyone looked the same! My makeup chair is for every Queen, from the fairest tones to the richest of deep tones and for every identity!

Beauty by Füri uses only the best skin loving high end to luxury products. No matter if the party is large or small, we want to treat you in luxury and help to make your day feel as special as you are!

NEW! Online bridal makeup services for the DIY Bride! For more information, VISIT: https://suites.beautybyfuri.com/

On-Site Services Offered:

Beauty by Füri can provide skills and services for up to 12 members of your wedding party. Ferah will always come to you to make the process as stress-free as possible, and consultations and trials are also available. Beauty services provided by Ferah include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned
Follow Beauty by Ferah Uri on

Other couples have also viewed

• Spero Skin Spa Salon
Glamorous
img8282

28 Reviews for Beauty by Ferah Uri

Darci K. · Married on 06/26/2021

Professional and so talented!

Ferah was the makeup artist for our June 2021 wedding at Roche Harbor. We were originally supposed to get married June 2020 but had to postpone due to the pandemic. I was so grateful for Ferah’s flexibility and professionalism through the process of postponing, truly a client first mentality. I have gotten my makeup professionally done a handful of times for weddings/events, and it seemed about 80% of the time I was unhappy with it and didn’t feel like myself. This was not the case with Ferah at all - she listens carefully to all of the details of the look you are going for and is a total perfectionist. She made my bridesmaids and I feel comfortable and pampered. Every single girl absolutely loved their makeup! I should mention - our wedding was on one of the hottest days on record, during an intense heat wave. Because of Ferah’s talent and magic - every girls makeup still looked absolutely stunning even after the ceremony in the heat and hours of dancing. Ferah can do so many different looks, she considers your complexion, eye color, and what will look best both in person and stand out in photos. 5/5, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2021

Bethany C. · Married on 06/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

Ferah was an absolute blessing for my wedding day! She went above and beyond the day prior when she came for a trial and the day of, when my day started going sideways. She not only acted as a professional, but quickly became a genuine caring friend. She is an amazing artist who takes the time to listen to your thoughts and works with you to perfect your look for your big day. My makeup looked stunning and I could not have been more thrilled with the outcome!!!!

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU Ferah for everything!!!!

Book this talented wonderful woman for your day!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2021

Melissa R. · Married on 04/09/2021

Ferah was great to work with

She came to our house with an assistant and got through all of my bridesmaids on time.

Sent on 11/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Beauty by Ferah Uri FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• PO Box 1574 Friday Harbor, WA, 98250-6518 See on map
    Location of (Beauty by Ferah Uri)