Beauty by Ferah Uri

Friday Harbor, WA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi, I'm Ferah Üri with Beauty by Füri!

Beauty by Füri is an on-site makeup service founded in 2016 for brides and beyond in the San Juan Islands and surrounding Pacific Northwest!

Beauty by Füri specializes in that quintessential “Pacific Northwest Bridal” look. This look can be glam, smokey, boho or barely there — no matter what your style, our brides end up looking like ethereal, angelic versions of themselves.

With the idea that “less is more”, we have found our brides want to look like they are part of the surrounding fairytale beauty of the islands, rather than competing with it!

With over 20 years of experience applying makeup on beautiful faces from performance makeup to bridal, I have appreciated every skin type and every skin tone imaginable! The beauty of the work I do rests within this diversity. And how boring my job would be if everyone looked the same! My makeup chair is for every Queen, from the fairest tones to the richest of deep tones and for every identity!

Beauty by Füri uses only the best skin loving high end to luxury products. No matter if the party is large or small, we want to treat you in luxury and help to make your day feel as special as you are!

NEW! Online bridal makeup services for the DIY Bride! For more information, VISIT: https://suites.beautybyfuri.com/

On-Site Services Offered:

Beauty by Füri can provide skills and services for up to 12 members of your wedding party. Ferah will always come to you to make the process as stress-free as possible, and consultations and trials are also available. Beauty services provided by Ferah include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Shannon Married on 09/10/2022

Awesomely Fun & Talented

Like my very talented best friend was doing my make up.
    Katie R. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolute dream makeup artist

Ferah is a walking ray of sunshine! She was super communicative and comforting every step of the way--I planned my wedding from 3,000 miles away and wasn't able to do a trial way in advance, but I had no doubt she was the right makeup artist for us. When I first looked at her work, I was so blown away by the way she brings out everyone's unique natural beauty--everyone still looks like themselves, just an elevated version of themselves.

On top of that, she's as kind as she is talented. She fit me in for a trial the day before my wedding and spent lots of time with me talking about what my vision was. It turned out better than I could possibly imagine, and she is just so joyful and fun that I completely relaxed amidst all the wedding chaos.

The day of was an absolute dream--Ferah did my makeup, two bridesmaids, and my mom and my mother-in-law and when I tell you they looked AMAZING that is an understatement. You could see it gave them such a confidence boost for the day, everyone looked stunning. We also did the Men's Groom-ing mini facial option for my fiancé and he loved getting pampered and looked amazing. We all had the best time chatting getting ready, it felt like we'd known Ferah forever! She's just such a dream to work with and we can't recommend her enough.
    Casey W. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly Incredible. THE BEST!

Hiring Ferah was one of THE BEST decisions I made for my wedding! During our very first email exchange, Ferah was incredibly warm, friendly and spoke knowledgeably about both her products and her work process. During my makeup trial, she took the time to explain everything to me and helped instil a sense of confidence in me ahead of the big weekend -- which I remain SO grateful for. She worked hard to ensure that I was happy with my "look" and she was absolutely lovely to chat with and she took an interest in me and my lifestyle. On my wedding day, she came in and made me feel more beautiful than I ever have! All of the ladies who got their makeup done by Ferah (including my bridesmaids and my mom) were ECSTATIC with their makeup -- in fact, many of them are still raving about how fantastic Ferah was! :) What I loved most about working with Ferah was that she brought out everyone's best traits and inner beauty -- everyone looked so naturally pretty and moreover, she made everyone feel gorgeous in their own skin. :)

I couldn't recommend Ferah more! She's truly the sweetest human and I would hire her again and again and again! :)
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

PO Box 1574 Friday Harbor, WA, 98250-6518
Location of (Beauty by Ferah Uri)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding