PO Box 1574, Friday Harbor, WA 98250 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Ferah Uri

Welcome to Beauty by Furi, I am Ferah Uri!

I love being a part of a beautiful bride's special day, helping her to create a look that helps make her feel the most beautiful and radiant she has ever felt in her life! There's no better place to get married than in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! I love what I do and I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love! I see the unique beauty in everyone who sits in my chair! Even if it's just someone passing by, I will see the beauty of their features and want to put them in my makeup chair!

As a wedding makeup, performance and professional makeup artist, I am always finding ways to keep current with techniques and trends by attending workshops and artistry events. This also helps me keep up to date on the best products of the industry and how to use them. Product is so important to me when it comes to what I am putting on my clients' faces! I love skincare based makeup with multi tasking ability and made with skin loving ingredients. I use only what I feel is the best out there and products I would use on my own skin!

Let's get together and come up with a look crafted just for you!

Follow Beauty by Ferah Uri on

Beauty by Ferah Uri 3
Beauty by Ferah Uri 4
  • X

Xenia · Married on 09/23/2018

After searching far and wide (and dealing with a few last minute cancellations) Ferah came to the rescue with my wedding makeup! She did such a beautiful job on me and my wedding party, and it was delightful to see my vision come to life. My makeup stayed on all night and developed into more of an evening look as the night went on.

Throughout the process, Ferah was very receptive to feedback and made some small, but meaningful adjustments after my trial. It was a pleasure working with someone who takes such great pride in her work and wants to ensure that the final product is perfect. 5 stars!!!

Brittany · Married on 07/22/2018

Ferah was the perfect wedding makeup artist. She was very responsive to all of my emails and questions. She made planning a wedding 2,000 miles away incredibly simple. She was able to fit me in 2 days before our wedding for my makeup trial. She listened to every detail about how I wanted my makeup to look on my wedding day. My fiancé does not like a lot of makeup. Ferah was able to cover up my blemishes and make my makeup look completely natural. My bridesmaids typically don’t wear a lot of makeup either, and they were very pleased with the looks she gave them. Ferah’s prices were very reasonable and she was willing to travel to me for both my wedding day and trial.

robert · Married on 07/15/2018

Ferah and her assistant were AMAZING to work with! She was extremely responsive leading to the day of and answered all of my questions. They showed up on time and were so friendly in person. She took the time to have a private "consultation" with each one of our ladies and really catered their make-up application to their skin type. I would highly recommend to everyone! Her work is great! Her personality is great! You will not be disappointed! She made all of our girls feel and look like royalty!

Beauty by Ferah Uri FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes