Beauty by Ferah Uri

PO Box 1574, Friday Harbor, WA 98250 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Ferah Uri

Beauty by Ferah Uri is a wedding makeup service based out of Friday Harbor, Washington. Ferah Uri loves being a part of a bride’s special day and does her best to help her clients create a look that not only helps them look beautiful, but feel beautiful. Ferah sees the unique beauty in everyone she works with, and she uses her versatile skills to accentuate their natural beauty. In her mind, makeup should enhance, not cover up. Ferah is always finding ways to keep up with current trends and techniques to give you the best look possible.

Beauty by Ferah Uri can provide her skills and services for up to 10 members of your wedding party. Ferah will always come to you to make the process as stress-free as possible, and consultations and trials are also available. Beauty services provided by Ferah include:

• Contour makeup

Beauty by Ferah Uri 6
Beauty by Ferah Uri 7
  • X

Xenia · Married on 09/23/2018

After searching far and wide (and dealing with a few last minute cancellations) Ferah came to the rescue with my wedding makeup! She did such a beautiful job on me and my wedding party, and it was delightful to see my vision come to life. My makeup stayed on all night and developed into more of an evening look as the night went on.

Throughout the process, Ferah was very receptive to feedback and made some small, but meaningful adjustments after my trial. It was a pleasure working with someone who takes such great pride in her work and wants to ensure that the final product is perfect. 5 stars!!!

• Molly

Molly · Married on 09/08/2018

You won't have any regrets if you choose Ferah!

I was lucky enough to book Ferah and her assistant Essine to do my makeup for my wedding at Lakedale Resort in early September 2018. Ferah also recommended my hair person, Amber (who was a hit as well). I truly felt like I had the dream team working on me that day. They far exceeded my expectations!

Ferah is an extremely talented makeup artist, I loved my makeup! She was also incredibly responsive, easy to book with, and she was remarkably flexible, which this scattered bride was thankful for.

Ferah asks for pictures ahead of time so that she is ready to capture your vision that day. And once she arrives, she hits the ground running. She had a schedule and she stuck to it. Like I said, very efficient.

Her assistant Essine was wonderful too, as she helped to keep things on track (by tracking down my bridesmaids), and she would prep your skin so that you felt like you had that extra readiness.

I had 12 bridesmaids (I know, crazy?!?!) and Ferah was able to pull off doing makeup for almost all of them. She also was so on top of her schedule that she was able to squeeze my mom in the day of. Seriously a miracle worker!

As a person, Ferah is also extremely kind! She's fun to be around and brings a nice and calm energy into the room.

Oh' and it rained towards the end of our ceremony and then continued to scatter rain as the day went on (for an outdoor wedding), but my makeup and hair managed to stay perfect through it all! I couldn't believe it!

As you can see, I'm Ferah's biggest fan! You won't regret booking Ferah! Going with her ensures that you'll have one less thing to stress about on your big day! She's incredible and words can't fully express how special she helped to make my day!

Beauty by Ferah Uri 8
    Beauty by Ferah Uri 9
    Beauty by Ferah Uri 10
    Beauty by Ferah Uri 11
    Beauty by Ferah Uri 12
    Beauty by Ferah Uri 13
    Beauty by Ferah Uri 14

Brittany · Married on 07/22/2018

Ferah was the perfect wedding makeup artist. She was very responsive to all of my emails and questions. She made planning a wedding 2,000 miles away incredibly simple. She was able to fit me in 2 days before our wedding for my makeup trial. She listened to every detail about how I wanted my makeup to look on my wedding day. My fiancé does not like a lot of makeup. Ferah was able to cover up my blemishes and make my makeup look completely natural. My bridesmaids typically don’t wear a lot of makeup either, and they were very pleased with the looks she gave them. Ferah’s prices were very reasonable and she was willing to travel to me for both my wedding day and trial.

Beauty by Ferah Uri FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts

• PO Box 1574 Friday Harbor, WA, 98250 See on map