Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beauty by Ferah Uri

Weddings, Performance, Anniversaries,Corporate Events, Engagement, LGBTQ Weddings, Proms

Welcome to Beauty by Furi, I am Ferah Uri!

I love being a part of a beautiful bride's special day, helping her to create a look that helps make her feel the most beautiful and radiant she has ever felt in her life! There's no better place to get married than in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! I love what I do and I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love! I see the unique beauty in everyone who sits in my chair! Even if it's just someone passing by, I will see the beauty of their features and want to put them in my makeup chair!

As a wedding makeup, performance and professional makeup artist, I am always finding ways to keep current with techniques and trends by attending workshops and artistry events. This also helps me keep up to date on the best products of the industry and how to use them. Product is so important to me when it comes to what I am putting on my clients' faces! I love skincare based makeup with multi tasking ability and made with skin loving ingredients. I use only what I feel is the best out there and products I would use on my own skin!

Let's get together and come up with a look crafted just for you!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup (3)
Consultations (1)
Group Services (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

I sincerely loved having Ferah as my makeup artist for my wedding! She was able to accommodate us with just a couple weeks notice and made the process super easy, from beginning to end. Her products are amazing, it held perfectly on my skin at the day of the wedding until the minute I went to bed - plus it left it extra soft for a few days after! She really pampered me and made me feel my best for my big day! Can't say enough!!! She's awesome!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah was fantastic! Her work is top rate, all of our looks stayed in place through sun, wind, rain, and hours of dancing. No one in my bridal party (including me) wears much makeup so we were pretty helpless in trying to define what we were looking for. Ferah made it fun and easy and listened carefully to make sure we each got what we wanted. Oh, and did I mention she fit us in with only 2 weeks notice after a woman I was previously booked for had to cancel last minute? I would work with her again anytime!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah was amazing! She did such a great job on all of us. She adapts really well to eveyones different skin types and wants. Safe to say we all looked gorgeous when she was done!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review