12 Reviews for Beauty by Ferah Uri

Consultations (1)
Group Services (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
12 Beauty by Ferah Uri Reviews

I sincerely loved having Ferah as my makeup artist for my wedding! She was able to accommodate us with just a couple weeks notice and made the process super easy, from beginning to end. Her products are amazing, it held perfectly on my skin at the day of the wedding until the minute I went to bed - plus it left it extra soft for a few days after! She really pampered me and made me feel my best for my big day! Can't say enough!!! She's awesome!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah was fantastic! Her work is top rate, all of our looks stayed in place through sun, wind, rain, and hours of dancing. No one in my bridal party (including me) wears much makeup so we were pretty helpless in trying to define what we were looking for. Ferah made it fun and easy and listened carefully to make sure we each got what we wanted. Oh, and did I mention she fit us in with only 2 weeks notice after a woman I was previously booked for had to cancel last minute? I would work with her again anytime!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah was amazing! She did such a great job on all of us. She adapts really well to eveyones different skin types and wants. Safe to say we all looked gorgeous when she was done!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah was awesome, professional, flexible and kind with my whole wedding party. I particularly appreciated her attention to detail and meeting the needs of my mom, who doesn't typically wear makeup. I loved how she took her time with her work. I would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Ferah did my makeup for my brother's wedding this past weekend in Orcas Island. I was the first in the wedding party to get it done (at 9a) for an outdoor wedding on what I was told was "the hottest day here so far this year". The wedding was at 4p and it lasted the entire day and night and looked amazing the entire time. Ferah was such a sweetheart and even gave advice I how to do this look on my own.

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you have your wedding anywhere on the San Juan Islands or as far as Ferah is willing to go you need to book her immediately. My entire experience was great. Ferah was extremely responsive when I first started talking and emailing her. When we did my trial, I showed her a look that she replicated with perfection. She made all my bridesmaids look beautiful and natural. I couldn't be more happy that she was there on my big day. She made me look perfect and is a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Merrilee, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah was amazing! I'm not super comfortable having someone do my makeup (especially my eyes), but she made it easy and kept assuring me that I was doing great! On top of that, she kept getting excited about having the opportunity to do someone with my complexion and was very complimentary - she made me feel beautiful!

Profile Picture User6808020, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Ferah made my wedding day picture perfect! She is so professional and you can see her passion in her work and great appreciation for cosmetics. She made sure to enhance my natural beauty instead of make me look like someone else. Being out of state from where my wedding was, she effectively communicated with me over several email and a trial run to make sure I had the look I wanted for the big day. She made me look like the most beautiful version of myself for the most special day of my life! My husband cried when he saw me if that's any indication of her fabulous work! I would recommend Ferah a thousand time over to anyone who's getting married on the island or has a special event where you want to look your best; she is your girl! Thank you again Ferah for making my wedding so memorable (I can't wait to send you pictures)! :)

Profile Picture Haley, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah made my wedding perfect from trial makeup to the big day. I had a destination wedding and was blessed to have Ferah on the island to give me tips about the best restaurants and places to go. I would highly recommend using Ferah to anyone that's looking for someone that will make your big day perfect. The best part was that Ferah came to the house we were staying at so I could get ready in a relaxed environment. She did my mother's makeup too and she looked beautiful too. Thank you Ferah for everything.

Profile Picture Camille, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makeup stayed perfect all day! It looked perfect even after crying!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah was awesome. She was responsive to makeup preferences etc - and went above and beyond to help connect me with other vendors on San Juan Island.

Profile Picture User5259237, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ferah is probably the most talented person Ive ever known when it comes to make-up! She doesn't just apply make-up; its like shes creating a work of art by time she is done with your face. You still look like you, only an enhanced and much more beautiful you, without all the caking of make-up and weirdness. Also, she listens to you and what you want and somehow always gets it exactly right...its awesome! Her suggestions or on point and you never have to be afraid of what the end result will look like. Weddings are stressful enough and that's the last thing you want to be worrying about. I don't trust a lot of people with my make-up (or my hair for that matter) but with Ferah, I know I can sit back and relax and let her work her magic. I have already referred Ferah to several of my friends for their weddings and I always will! Thank you Ferah!!!!

Profile Picture Semra, 5/1/15, 1 Review