Elizabeth Marie Makeup Reviews

Elizabeth Marie Makeup 7
  • Kaity

Kaity · Married on 10/13/2018

Magic with Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth should really change her company name to "magic by Elizabeth Marie", my goodness - this woman knows how to make you feel like a million bucks! Elizabeth listens to what you want, will give you advice if you don't know, and ensures that you look like you!
    I hired Elizabeth and her team for my bridal party and I's make up in October. At my trial, a friend who came with me (wasn't in the bridal party) watched Elizabeth work her magic and wanted to get her makeup done the day of - it was no problem to add on.
    I was a little worried on how Elizabeth and her team would get 7 people done the morning of the wedding but they did it with ease!
    Elizabeth, Santana and Kennedy arrived at the hotel on time (maybe even a few minutes early), set up quickly and got to work.
    Although Elizabeth and I discussed the look at my trial, I appreciated that Elizabeth asked me in front of the bridal party what the look was for the day, so everyone was on the same page without me looking like a complete control freak.
    Elizabeth covered up the tattoo on my back that just barely showed through the lace (showed through enough to think maybe there was a stain or something). Some how the airbrush did not wear off on my dress and no one even remembered there was a tattoo back there!

If you are spending money on a good photographer and/or videographer you should spend the money to make sure your makeup will radiate through the images - and for that you need airbrush.

Elizabeth, and her team, are a calming force whose work stays true throughout the tussle and bustle of the day.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 8
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 9

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Katy, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such wonderful words. I'm just sitting over here with a stupid grin on my face! Brides like you are the reason I do weddings, and the reason our team loves what they do so much! You (and your ladies!) were an absolute joy to work with and I really enjoyed getting to know you over our time together! Congratulations again, chat soon!
  • Molly

Molly Zinkle · Married on 10/06/2018

A Whatcom County Gem

I met Elizabeth through Handbags for Housing event where she did my makeup as I was a model for the runway show. Not only did she give her time to an event near to my heart but she made me feel gorgeous and relaxed during that experiences.It felt serendipitous to book her for my wedding in the fall. During my wedding she offered the same service which I enjoyed before though now sharing it amongst my bridesmaids. A Whatcom County GEM, she is! Thank you Elizabeth! A true blessing that I feel so fortunate to have stumbled upon. Also, airbrush make up, where have you been all my life? :)

Sent on 12/01/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

What a wonderful review to wake up to Molly! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! Kennedy and I had so much fun with you and your ladies! It was amazing spending some time getting to know you both at Handbags for Housing and your wedding day! You are a pure joy to work with and it was an honor to be a part of your day!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience and beautiful makeup!

Elizabeth and her team for hair and makeup were amazing!
    First, Elizabeth was so easy to communicate with and was very quick about responding to any questions I had. She was very organized and on-the-ball about getting the makeup trial scheduled so we could explore options for the big day.
    My bridesmaids and I had such a fun time with Elizabeth and her crew, it definitely was the perfect start to the wedding day. Her team doesn’t just help you look amazing, but also gets you feeling amazing with all the joy they bring for the special day.
    Our wedding day was a full day event with the ceremony in the early afternoon, a cocktail hour and dinner reception later. We needed to start getting ready at 8 am, and I wanted to make sure that our makeup would last all day. Elizabeth and her team are punctual and efficient so we had plenty of time to get ready and it was perfect how well the airbrush makeup stayed all night (even through tears) and didn’t feel heavy. The quality was well worth the investment. Elizabeth did an amazing job finding a balance of glam to stand out on this big day and staying true to my natural look and personality. I had so many compliments from guests and our wedding pictures look wonderful! Elizabeth is a true joy and I’m so happy to have worked with her!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

This absolutely made my day Maria! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful (and sweet!!) review! We had so much fun with you and your ladies up in that lighthouse, and we were honored to be a part of your day! Thanks for having us!
  • Christine

Christine M. · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Santana with Elizabeth Marie Makeup was AMAZING!! She made me and my wedding party/family look stunning! She was SO polite, professional, and just incredibly good at her job! Santana has such a talent for applying flawless and stunning makeup, while still making the recipient look/feel like themselves. I have literally never felt so beautiful! When we did the trial run, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor as I was AMAZED – who knew I could look that good (if only you could see the hot mess of a face poor Santana had to start with)?!

I can’t say enough good things about working with Santana and Elizabeth of Elizabeth Marie Makeup! From the booking process, their travel flexibility (I got married on Orcas), to the flawless makeup which made my entire wedding party feel stunning; this team was top notch! In communication with Elizabeth and Santana, they both were just incredibly sweet and calming – which was a welcome relief when planning a wedding and coordinating multiple vendors.

This team was a pleasure to work with, and I am so glad I was able to book them for my wedding. I would recommend to any bride!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Christine! You were a joy to work with and I know we can both agree Santana is just plain amazing!! Thanks for choosing our team for your wedding day, congratulations again!
  • Kristy

Kristy Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

Elizabeth Marie: Friendly, Flexible, and FLAWLESS work!

Elizabeth Marie is incredibly gracious, flexible, and above all, talented! I couldn't recommend her more highly for her wedding services. I got in contact with Elizabeth only a few weeks before my wedding after a trial with a different service that didn't work out. Even though it was last minute AND she already had another wedding scheduled that day, Elizabeth was able to schedule me for my wedding day and we did a full trial as well! Elizabeth was sweet, warm, and calming throughout the process as well. I am so very grateful that I got to work with her.

I chose Elizabeth because of her emphasis on natural beauty and helping you look like the best version of yourself. She fulfilled those expectations and more! She understood exactly what I was requesting and created a look that went perfectly with the vibe of the wedding. As a redhead I was especially pleased with how her work complemented my skin and hair tone. I felt like a dewy, glowy princess with Elizabeth's help!

You will be so very happy you chose Elizabeth Marie--I know I was!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Kristy you are such a gem. It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day, thank you for being flexible with your schedule as well! You made a stunning bride, and I'm so happy we were able to create the perfect look for you! Also, the donut photo is killing me right now, I LOVE IT! Congratulations again, hope you are enjoying married life!
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 08/04/2018

Island Glamour

Santana with Elizabeth Marie makeup made me feel and look amazing for my wedding day! She applied the perfect balance of glamour without the look being too heavy...it was perfect for my low-key Lummi Island wedding! The makeup wore well throughout the ceremony and into the evening. Above all she made me feel like I was already beautiful and all she did was enhance what was there. Santana was easy to work with and very flexible. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Naomi! We were so happy to be included in your island wedding day, and I know Santana had a great time enhancing your (and your ladies!) natural beauty! Congratulations again!

~Elizabeth Marie

Nancy · Married on 07/21/2018

I could probably go on for 2 full pages of why Elizabeth is awesome, but I'll keep this brief! Elizabeth has an incredible gift for making you look and, more importantly, FEEL beautiful. I was a little nervous to try airbrush since I had heard some horror stories, but I am a huge believer in it now. It truly doesn't feel like you're wearing anything, and Elizabeth does a killer job of blending and matching tones flawlessly. It was toasty the day of my wedding and I was all over the place/dance floor... but my makeup stayed put through tears, late night pierogies, and all. In addition to being a literal wizard with makeup, she is an absolute gem of a human and brings the most calming energy. She also has referrals for amazing hair stylists, so it was a ton of fun having a glam squad who were friends with one another. If you're even remotely on the fence, just go with her- I promise you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Elizabeth!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Nancy you are the absolute best, thank you so much for this review! We had an awesome time on your wedding day and it was so good getting to know you throughout the process! Thanks for trusting us to bring your vision to life!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Elizabeth did such a perfect job on our wedding day !! We all felt so beautiful and my makeup looked flawless the entire day! She was so much fun and her and her team helped make our day absolutely perfect !!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Alisha · Married on 09/09/2017

Elizabeth did such an amazing job on both my bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding! She is so kind and ready to give you the look you imagined for your day! Doing a makeup trial beforehand helped out a lot as well. We were able to try out a look I wanted and then go from there. I remember having to try on multiple lip colors because I just couldn't seem to find "the one" and she was so patient and willing to try out all the colors. If you are thinking about booking her...do it!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 10

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2017

Choosing Elizabeth to do my wedding makeup was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. She was SO sweet, and brought such a peaceful presence!! Setting up for the wedding was stressful but getting my makeup done was a relaxation break. I don't typically wear a lot of make up and Elizabeth did a FABULOUS job keeping my face looking light and pretty, instead of cakey and overdone (like I've had in the past from other artists). The airbrush makeup was a dream. I cried, sweat, and got cake smashed in my face, and the makeup STAYED perfect! I was picky about my lip color and Elizabeth was so accommodating and patient to help me find a color I loved. My bridesmaids loved her as well!!
    She is seriously talented and can do so many different looks. I fully recommend Elizabeth Marie Makeup for any wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 11
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 12
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 13
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 14
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 15

Britny · Married on 05/06/2017

Elizabeth has such a talent for makeup. She truly listened to what I wanted and was extremely versatile. Both on my wedding day and during my trial she made changes on the spot, I would have anticipated affecting the rest of my makeup, but she did it flawlessly. She's so sweet and really understanding of any feedback. Not to mention she covered up a blemish I got on the day of (and was self conscious of) to the point where it was practically non existent. Love her!

Sent on 07/11/2017

I hired Elizabeth Marie to do my bridal makeup, and not only did I get incredible makeup and service, but I also gained a friend! She makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout your entire trial and on the day of, it feels like she's one of the bridal party. She made sure I was completely satisfied with the end look that I wanted for my day. The way she does her airbrush makeup makes you feel and look naturally beautiful and my skin didn't feel like it was covered up at all. I highly recommend Elizabeth and her team for any makeup artistry needs!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Suzanne · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely LOVE how my makeup turned out!! It brought my husband to tears!! Elizabeth made me feel beautiful inside and out!! You will not regret booking her for your special day!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Sharlotte · Married on 06/21/2015

There is not enough I could say about Elizabeth! The truth is that I wasn't even considering getting my makeup done for my wedding until my step-mom suggested Elizabeth and after the trial run I was thrilled to be looking even better than I could imagine on my wedding day. Elizabeth's air-brush technique is flawless and you will not regret having her for your wedding. Thank you so much Elizabeth for making my day even more amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2016
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 04/27/2014

I LOVE Elizabeth! She is such a wonderful, down to earth woman! She is incredible at doing make up and very talented. I would highly recommend her for any special event! She makes you feel beautiful and looking flawless! For my wedding day she gave me my own brand new lipgloss for the shade I used on my lips for touch ups during the day, how thoughtful she is! I will be using her in the near future! She is sweet, kind and very professional. You won't regret using Elizabeth for your make up.

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah ·

Delightful experience

Elizabeth and team exceed expectations in every way. Her personal manner and clear communication are second-to-none, and her skill in making YOU look your BEST is truly amazing. I’ve experienced several different services from Elizabeth, personally and while working as a vendor as colleagues, and every time I have been impressed by her professionalism, her calm demeanor, her timeliness, and by the final results.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 16
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup 17

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Sarah! I so appreciate your heart and your smile every time I see you! You are a blessing and an inspiration in my life and my business! Keep being amazing lady!

Krista · Married on 07/16/2016

Elizabeth Marie Makeup helped me, my bridesmaids, and the moms look natural and gorgeous for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in a professional yet easy going makeup artist. I was amazed how smooth my skin looked (thanks airbrush) and how long the makeup lasted (all night!).
    Thank you again Elizabeth Marie Makeup!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you Elizabeth!

Elizabeth was so wonderful to work with! She made sure that I was happy with my beauty trial and that everything was perfect the day of my wedding for myself and all of my girlfriends. She does an amazing job at making sure your make-up feels like "you" rather than overdoing the glam! Elizabeth is passionate about making your experience special and relaxing for your big day and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Elizabeth Marie Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Lauren! It means the world to me to have such amazing brides like you leave reviews like this! You made a gorgeous bride and we had so much fun with you and your ladies!

Karin · Married on 07/31/2016

I loved my makeup the day of the wedding, it was beautiful, natural, and just what I was looking for! It also lasted through the night without worry. She was very patient while we got everyone situated the morning of the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for high quality makeup!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Morgan · Married on 09/02/2017

Elizabeth was very fun and thoughtful. She really loves her work. Everyone said she brought a calm energy to the time before the wedding. All the makeup was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2017