313 South Glover Street, Twisp, WA 98856 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68
  • Deals 1

About Marqui Artistry

Two Locations!

Whidbey Island & Twisp in the Methow Valley!

MARQUI ARTISTRY is a premier makeup artist based on beautiful Whidbey Island and her newest location, Twisp, in the Methow Valley. Also serving the greater Seattle areas, San Juan Islands, Winthrop and eastern Washington.

Marqui, a fourth-generation artist, specializes in special event and bridal makeup for clients of all ages. She will gladly travel to your wedding destination to provide on location makeup artistry services to you and your entire party. She believes makeup should be designed and applied in such a way that is in total harmony with each client’s personal style. Whether you are a makeup minimalist or someone who loves a little more glamour, you are in excellent hands.

Marqui is a true beauty artist and will help bring you to your highest beauty potential. She has a precise eye for both beauty and style. Each look is created with precise, flawless detail. With over 15 years experience as a professional makeup artist, she also understands how makeup “behaves” on camera so clients can expect to look stunning in photographs.

Schedule your consultation and makeup trial today. It is an excellent opportunity to explore makeup looks with this artist and ensure you're in love with your individual makeup design. MARQUI ARTISTRY will take care of all your makeup needs and everyone who sits in her chair will look and feel more beautiful and confident than ever! Services include:

• Body art

Photos 67 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

63 Reviews for Marqui Artistry

Joanne Shin · Married on 11/02/2019

Korean Make-up On Point!!

Let's get the expected and obvious notes out of the way. Make-up was long lasting: through 12 hours, many tears, and tons of hugs. Marqui's busted through 1 bride, 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms, all within a timely fashion. Her responses to emails and arrival to the venue was prompt and exactly what you want when planning a wedding.

Now for my personal comments, I am asian (Korean) and its always tricky to do our make-up. But Marqui killed it. She knew exactly what I wanted, what my bridesmaids wanted, what the mothers wanted and executed it ALL to the "t". If there was any feedback you might have, she is extremely open to hearing you out and work with you to make you look the absolute best on your day. I have no regrets hiring her and would do it again in a heartbeat. On top of everything else, she is SUPER cool and her vibe is something that helps you feel calm and collected on such a busy and hectic day. She truly made me feel beautiful inside and out, and I can guarantee she will make you feel the same way. THANKS MARQUI, you the best.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Marqui Artistry's reply:

Joanne, this review is so AMAZING! Thank you so much for everything, your kindness, your words and your generosity.
    I appreciate this review so much, I may just have to frame this one and hang it in my studio :))))
    Thank you for also mentioning that I am a Bridal Psychologist, lol, not really, haha but it is true that a makeup artist is in the perfect position to help ease and soothe a nervous bride. It’s in those final
    Moments, when the finishing touches are almost done and it’s time for the dress and first look is on the countdown...’deep breath in through the nose and slowly exhale out of the mouth...haaaaaaaaaaaa...’, soft caresses of a fluff brush around the face, a few encouraging words and you are golden! 💫 I am so happy I could do all that for you! And please know that if you ever need my services again, I will take super good care of you! You are awesome and I wish you both a life of true love and beauty!💕

Naomi Lee · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful work and professionalism

Marqui was great to work with. During my trial, I thought I wanted a very natural look, but as the wedding day approached I changed my mind and wanted something with a little more drama. Marqui was able to adapt to my change of vision and executed such a beautiful look; one that was still me and fairly natural, but one that felt more special. As an Asian bride, it can be hard to find someone who knows how to apply eye makeup correctly to my eye shape, but Marqui is an expert and made me feel more beautiful than I've ever felt in my life. The makeup lasted all day and night, I just had to touch up my lipstick a few times. She also did an amazing job on my mom and mother-in-law. They didn't really come in with any sample photos, yet she was able to create beautiful looks for them. For my bridesmaids, she did eye looks that complemented the tone of their dresses and was able to pull off something they would have never been able to do on their own. Thank you so much Marqui!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Marqui Artistry's reply:

Ohhhhh Naomi! You have totally made my day! You have given words to everything that I strive for in pursuing my art. You articulated everything so incredibly beautifully, I am forever grateful! Thank you!💕 I am so happy that I could help you to feel that amazing on your wedding day! Your words have totally inspired me and will resonate all through the quiet season as I look forward to 2020’s wedding season!!!!
    Ps...I am really excited to see your wedding photos! Thank you again! Best wishes and love to you and your groom!
  • F

Fallon · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Marqui was outstanding to work with! I had a slight wedding nightmare where I had to cancel my makeup artist I had for months two weeks before my wedding but no fear Marqui was there! She responded to me immediately via email and followed up with a phone call. I was able to book her basically within 48 hours. She did a fabulous job at hearing what my bridesmaids, mother, and aunt were looking for and then recreating in her own way! She ended up doing makeup for 6 people and completed everyone on time as well!

Sent on 08/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Marqui Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 250
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Marqui Artistry 1
    $50 off your Wedding Day Reservation

Come in for a Preview and receive a $50 credit toward your Bridal Makeup package on your Wedding Day. *Some restrictions apply.

• The Wayfarer Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with Marqui! Super professional! And always gorgeous makeup for our brides!!!!

• Whidbey Party Girls! Wedding Planners

Marqui Artistry is a true talented beauty professional. If you are about to walk down an aisle or make a grand entrance, Marqui will make sure you are stunning. If you are having a themed affair, Marqui can transform you. All my girls love working with Marqui - she is prompt, attentive to my client's needs and professional. Do not hesitate to book Marqui.

• Dancing Fish Vineyards Winery Weddings

I have had the pleasure of having brides that have choosen Marqui Artistry for their wedding event make-up. She is friendly ,professional and all of her clients look stunning. Dancing Fish Vineyards would highly recommend her services and the fact that she comes to our farmhouse guests to deliver her talent is a great bonus. Nancy Thompson Owner, Dancing Fish Vineyards Freeland,Washington

• 313 South Glover Street Twisp, WA, 98856 See on map
    Location of (Marqui Artistry)
  • Whidbey Island Langley, WA, 98260 See on map
    Location of (Marqui Artistry)