Marqui Artistry

Langley, WA View map

Two Locations!

Whidbey Island & Twisp in the Methow Valley!

MARQUI ARTISTRY is a premier makeup artist based on beautiful Whidbey Island and her newest location, Twisp, in the Methow Valley. Also serving the greater Seattle areas, San Juan Islands, Winthrop and eastern Washington.

Marqui, a fourth-generation artist, specializes in special event and bridal makeup for clients of all ages. She will gladly travel to your wedding destination to provide on location makeup artistry services to you and your entire party. She believes makeup should be designed and applied in such a way that is in total harmony with each client’s personal style. Whether you are a makeup minimalist or someone who loves a little more glamour, you are in excellent hands.

Marqui is a true beauty artist and will help bring you to your highest beauty potential. She has a precise eye for both beauty and style. Each look is created with precise, flawless detail. With over 15 years experience as a professional makeup artist, she also understands how makeup “behaves” on camera so clients can expect to look stunning in photographs.

Schedule your consultation and makeup trial today. It is an excellent opportunity to explore makeup looks with this artist and ensure you're in love with your individual makeup design. MARQUI ARTISTRY will take care of all your makeup needs and everyone who sits in her chair will look and feel more beautiful and confident than ever! Services include:

• Body art
  • Tattoo coverage
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Eye makeup

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Tiffany V. Married on 07/17/2022

Wedding Makeup

Marqui was wonderful! She did my bridal makeup plus 4 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law all in time for the ceremony. She talked with each of us to get an idea of what we were comfortable with and how we would like our makeup done and we were all happy and looked beautiful! I would highly recommend her services for your big day!
    Joy W. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing makeup!

Scheduled me last minute, made me feel like a beautiful bride (at 51!), even did a quick updo on my hair, and was very reasonably priced!

Marqui Artistry's reply:

Thank you Joy! I love it!
    I’m glad I could help you with your hair, even though I don’t offer that as a service 😉 I was happy to do the favor and help you out with that last minute touch! You just really did need to have those cute flowers put in to complete your adorable look!
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 04/23/2022

Wonderful makeup artist!

Marqui was extremely responsive to me and my bridal party's needs. She was very flexible and catered to each individual person. I loved having Marqui as my makeup artist because she was very personable and made us all feel very comfortable, plus she did incredibly beautiful makeup!

Marqui Artistry's reply:

Kara, you are awesome! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I really enjoyed working with you and your fun friends and family. Especially your mom, what a sweet and beautifully spiritual
    Woman. Looking forward to seeing your wedding photos!!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Wayfarer The Wayfarer Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with Marqui! Super professional! And always gorgeous makeup for our brides!!!!

Whidbey Party Girls! Whidbey Party Girls! Wedding Planners

Marqui Artistry is a true talented beauty professional. If you are about to walk down an aisle or make a grand entrance, Marqui will make sure you are stunning. If you are having a themed affair, Marqui can transform you. All my girls love working with Marqui - she is prompt, attentive to my client's needs and professional. Do not hesitate to book Marqui.

Dancing Fish Vineyards Dancing Fish Vineyards Winery Weddings

I have had the pleasure of having brides that have choosen Marqui Artistry for their wedding event make-up. She is friendly ,professional and all of her clients look stunning. Dancing Fish Vineyards would highly recommend her services and the fact that she comes to our farmhouse guests to deliver her talent is a great bonus. Nancy Thompson Owner, Dancing Fish Vineyards Freeland,Washington

Langley, WA, 98260
Location of (Marqui Artistry)
Twisp, WA, 98856

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding