Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Whidbey Party Girls!

Weddings on Whidbey and Event Planning

Whidbey Party Girls! makes any event special from dream weddings on Whidbey to social events.

Memorable events do not just happen, they are created. Understanding a client's vision is where we begin; attention to detail is how we fulfill your expectations.  Whidbey Party Girls! offers several options when it comes to planning a wedding or event on Whidbey Island. We also offer event staffing in the form of day of event coordination along with the service of food servers and bartenders.  We service Clinton, Langley, Freeland, Greenbank, Coupeville, Anacortes, La Conner, Bow and the surrounding areas.

Effortless entertaining is our mantra.  There is no need to do it all. Let Whidbey Party Girls! work with you to plan your next celebration.

www.whidbeypartygirls.com

You can also find us on Instagram instagram.com/whidbeypartygirls/  or  Pinterest at pinterest.com/whidpartygirls/

Be sure to check out more testemonials at https://www.whidbeypartygirls.com/love/

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Seattle

Follow Whidbey Party Girls! on

69 Reviews for Whidbey Party Girls!

User Photos
Full Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Gloria and Whidbey Party Girls! made our wedding more than we could have ever hoped for. From the beginning with listening to our wants/thoughts til the very end with executing an amazing event. She was full of ideas and options about possible vendors and always giving us creative ideas to consider. Every detail—small and large—was thought of by them so that everything was seamless. She was able to provide us possible DJs, caterers, photographers, venues, photo booth rentals, even a local jeweler for our rings. Our concerns were listened to and even when our guest list exploded and we needed to change venues, we found support. The day of our wedding the staff was so helpful and caring and happy. Everything came together so perfect and amazing and our wedding would not have been anywhere near as perfect had we been left to our devices. I could not imagine having had it any other way without Gloria or Whidbey Party Girls to help us along the way.

Profile Picture Twyla, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Planning my mother's service was the hardest thing I've had to do. I was doing it on my own, mourning her death, and trying to make sure that it would turn out as beautiful as she was and make her proud. I was told about Gloria, and from the first meeting, I could finally breathe! She was calming, creative, and put me at ease immediately. I told her my budget, and she executed that perfectly, still coming in lower than I anticipated, while still making everything beautiful! She understood the emtional pain I was dealing with and was patient with me, and helped me execute some of the absurd ideas I wanted to do that may not have been realistic. She also helped me create ways to incorporate more of my mom, and guided me through what to expect at funerals and celebrations of life. When I forgot programs and started to worry if we could even have them, she had them already printed out and ready to go, capturing the essence of my mom. When we were having problems with the cemetery, she was on the phone, handled everything, and told me not to worry. She handled all the opinions, people with high maintence requests, and everything in between. I could breathe and enjoy the time with my family, and celebrate my mom the way she wanted it. She not only handled Saturday's events, but we had a small ceremony with dinner on Friday, and she handled all that as well. She was worth every penny and then some! I truly couldn't say enough!

Profile Picture Katelyn , 9/23/17, 1 Review

Summer Whidbey Weddings

38 Photos

1 VIDEO

13 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Whidbey Party Girls and Gloria Mickunas! Gloria gives equal attention to all of her clients across all needs and budget spectrums. Always professional, extraordinarily experienced, and knowledge-filled, Gloria is at the top of our recommendations for all of our wedding couples and guests planning special events!

Whidbey Party Girls provides amazing energy, devoted mindset to every detail and a wonderful service overall. I can strongly recommend them from a number of experiences I have been involved.

Whidbey Party Girls rocks! Gloria was the first wedding professional I met when I relocated my Wedding Makeup Artistry business to Whidbey Island. I was so happy to have met such a dynamic person who knows her stuff! She interviewed me thoroughly to be sure I could meet and exceed the expectations of her clients so I can confidently say, she is certainly seeking the best! Gloria has her clients best interests at heart and with high standards for excellence, she creatively designs and organizes beautiful weddings. Also, WPG is a team and Gloria has fabulous assistants that are really sweet and 100% dedicated to seeing to the clients needs, making sure everything flows perfectly. Whidbey Party Girls has a strong game and will work hard to make your event spectacular!

Gloria from Whidbey Party Girls is great & so much fun! She is great about staying in communication with all vendors to make sure any timelines & last minute details are all taken care of so you don't have to worry about anything unexpected. She's resourceful & creative to boot!

58 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

PO Box 954, Coupeville, WA 98239   See On Map
360-969-0337 (phone)
Whidbey Party Girls! is a wedding Planner from Whidbey Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Langley, Coupeville, and La Conner. Whidbey Party Girls! is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry for many years. We specialize in destination weddings on Whidbey Island.