Jubilee Weddings and Events

Graham, WA View map Visit website
4.6 out of 5 rating
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

Jubilee Weddings and Events is a wedding-planning company based out of Graham, Washington. This elite team of planners strives to create your dream day that reflects your unique personality and style. They offer customization of their planning packages to ensure that your expectations are exceeded.

Jubilee Weddings and Events has helped to create over 700 unforgettable wedding days over the years. With their wealth of wedding industry knowledge and experience, they can assist in designing and implementing all the elements that will make your day unique. They offer consultations to get to know you and your vision for your day, and will then present you with an array of options based on your specifications. They will maintain contact with you throughout your planning process, keeping you informed each step of the way. Every package includes day-of coordination, giving you peace of mind that your celebration will flow seamlessly. Choose from an array of planning packages that can be customized to suit your needs. A selection of services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Event design

Other Services

In addition to intricate planning processes, Jubilee Weddings and Events also offer an array of wedding enhancements for your day. Their photo booth service provides an open-air selfie station that allows your guests to create GIFs, videos, and still photos to produce a wonderful wedding memento. They can also provide wedding DJ services for a stylish entertainment experience. They can create your ideal reception playlist based on your taste, along with ceremony music. A vast array of event rentals are available for your pleasure, designed to enhance your day and increase the beauty of your wedding aesthetic.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Dana E. Married on 09/23/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love that they offer a mini package

Thank you so much Melissa! Working with Jubilee was such a load off my shoulders after tackling most of the planning for our wedding. We did the mini day-of coordination package- After having a bit of an anxiety attack, I reached out to Jubilee about a month before our wedding for help- thankfully they were able to make time for us on our date. I literally do not know what I would have done without Melissa's help and reassurance. Due to unforeseen circumstances (venue attendant's car broke down on the way to unlocking it for us), our day was a little bit chaotic at first. But Melissa was immediately on it, calling around, trying to figure out the next best solution. We ended up having the ceremony outside in the park and it was lovely. Thank you Melissa for all your help and for rolling with the punches on our slightly unconventional wedding day. I wouldn't have had it any other way!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany T. Married on 07/31/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

The best team

Don't listen to people when they tell you not to hire a coordinator for your wedding. In fact, only hire the team from Jubilee Weddings and Events. Our wedding would've had not been as perfect as it was without MeLisa and Victoria. They took so much of the stress and little things off our shoulders, where we could just relax and be so in the moment with our family and friends.
    MeLisa was so great orchestrating the entire wedding day. We put all our trust in her on our most important day and her and Victoria nailed it. We literally left our venue saying it was perfect, as well as everyone else. We would definitely recommend this team to anyone and everyone getting married!

Jubilee Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. MeLisa and Victoria are so great and I'm glad they made your day perfect and stress free. We are so glad you trusted us with your wedding day, and we wish you all the happiness in your marriage!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Jubilee Weddings and Events 1
Gift
We offer a free one time consultation on all our services.

Team

Melissa  Pelleiter
Melissa Pelleiter
Owner/Lead Planner/Coordinator

Oh hey there! I’m Melissa, Certified Wedding planner and the Owner of Jubilee Weddings and Events.

Believe it or not, I’ve done over 800 weddings over the last 14 years, and I have been a certified wedding and event planner since 2005 and recently refreshed my certification through The Bridal Society… yes my feet hurt, but it is SO worth it.

We take pride in coordinating weddings all over Western Washington. We have had the pleasure of working at many venues around the Pacific Northwest and love being able to visit new venues too!!

If you came over here to learn a bit more about me… well brace yourselves! I LOVE weddings and parties - I mean who doesn’t right?

From bridal showers and baby showers, to birthday parties and big celebrations, I want to be a part of it!

Being married since 2005, I know how exciting it is to get married to the love of your life, so any chance I can get to help another couple, is a dream come true.

Speaking of true love, we have an amazing 13 year old son, who doesn’t think I’m too strange just yet. I do act as his Uber driver to take him to sporting events, and school activities, but I wouldn’t change it for the world!

Traveling is always on my to do list, especially if it’s near a Disney park or resort. Who else is a huge Disney fanatic? I can’t help it, Disney is a magical place!

Cooking is also one of my passions - it may get a little messy, because making up my own recipes is a frequent activity of mine in the kitchen.

When I’m not coordinating a wedding, or when I don’t have one of my many other hats on, I LOVE kayaking. The movement of the water… the sun kissing my skin - there’s something so serene about it. Especially on a Washington lake.

I cannot wait to meet you, and to be a part of your special day!!

MeLisa VanderVeen
MeLisa VanderVeen
Lead Coordinator/Planner

She is no stranger to the wedding industry, as she's been planning weddings for the past 16 years in Northwestern Washington! She loves the memories created when people come together for big celebrations. The culture, and the creativity of the couples & vendors who are involved is very beautiful to her. Her favorite part has to be when her couples say I do! The joining of two families... it's amazing. She is also really in tune with health and wellness! From creating new recipes to staying active, she loves doing this with her kids. Any excuse to get outside around the Pacific Northwest, is a good time for MeLisa.

Monika  Nuth
Monika Nuth
Lead Coordinator/Planner

Monika is an avid event planner. From planning educational workshops and social events, to hosting dance showcases and other events, she is ready to try wedding planning! (Which we think she's going to be so wonderful at). Monika really enjoys the process of making an idea become a reality, and is looking forward to coordinating a wedding that is smooth and memorable! She LOVES love. Seeing couples that are so in love is a special part of wedding planning for her. In her free time she enjoys dancing (hip hop oh yeah!) She also loves taking photos with her film camera. If there's anymore free time, catch her watching Netflix!

Graham, Washington Graham, WA, 98338
Location of (Jubilee Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding