Jubilee Weddings and Events Reviews

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Dana E. Married on 09/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love that they offer a mini package

Thank you so much Melissa! Working with Jubilee was such a load off my shoulders after tackling most of the planning for our wedding. We did the mini day-of coordination package- After having a bit of an anxiety attack, I reached out to Jubilee about a month before our wedding for help- thankfully they were able to make time for us on our date. I literally do not know what I would have done without Melissa's help and reassurance. Due to unforeseen circumstances (venue attendant's car broke down on the way to unlocking it for us), our day was a little bit chaotic at first. But Melissa was immediately on it, calling around, trying to figure out the next best solution. We ended up having the ceremony outside in the park and it was lovely. Thank you Melissa for all your help and for rolling with the punches on our slightly unconventional wedding day. I wouldn't have had it any other way!
  • Katelynn
    Katelynn P. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Day-Of Coordinator was a Perfect Addition to our Day!

We were required to hire a DOC for our venue, and I was aprehensive at first. I am thourough with planning and did the bulk of the work for our wedding day. However, I met with five planners and ultimately chose Jubilee. They were friendly, experienced, and an incredible deal -- comparatively. Our experience with MeLisa V. for the day-of was stellar. She was everywhere I could not be, and was flawless with her execution for setup, take-down, and everything in between.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany T. Married on 07/31/2022

The best team

Don't listen to people when they tell you not to hire a coordinator for your wedding. In fact, only hire the team from Jubilee Weddings and Events. Our wedding would've had not been as perfect as it was without MeLisa and Victoria. They took so much of the stress and little things off our shoulders, where we could just relax and be so in the moment with our family and friends.
    MeLisa was so great orchestrating the entire wedding day. We put all our trust in her on our most important day and her and Victoria nailed it. We literally left our venue saying it was perfect, as well as everyone else. We would definitely recommend this team to anyone and everyone getting married!

Jubilee Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. MeLisa and Victoria are so great and I'm glad they made your day perfect and stress free. We are so glad you trusted us with your wedding day, and we wish you all the happiness in your marriage!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica V. Married on 07/06/2022

Pleasant and helpful

I am a wedding florist and have worked two weddings recently with Jubilee and they are a wonderful group of professionals who are responsive to questions, helpful on site day of and personable. I look forward to working with them again!
    Deb H. Married on 06/11/2021

So grateful!

The software that Jubilee offers clients is worth the fee alone! No detail went unchecked as we went through a year of planning. We appreciated Melissa's responsiveness with all our questions. The wedding day she and her assistant were attentive and professional which freed me up to simply enjoy my daughter's special day. Best decision ever to hire a planner!
    Jacqueline Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing Experience!

Melissa was an excellent point of contact and helped me through every little detail. Leslie was my coordinator for the day and she was a dream to work with. She nailed our decor and made the day run smoothly. We had a small hiccup with a guest, and Leslie made sure I stayed as stress free as possible, I so appreciate her! I highly recommend working with this company. The price is amazing as well!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 06/20/2020

Seriously Cannot Recommend Enough

Melissa was so amazing. It was beyond stressful planning a wedding but to add a pandemic and 3 postponements was just insane. She was so amazing and flexible, so communicative, and the team that did the wedding, MeLisa & Kayla, were truly excellent. They kept all the wedding day nonsense from me & put up with my requests & some last minute things. The price was so reasonable & worth every penny. The online portal they use was SO helpful too! It has everything you need to plan and organize the many pieces of the wedding planning puzzle. I am SO grateful to Jubilee for making my wedding flawless & so fun!! Best day ever.
  • Tami
    Tami P. Married on 01/02/2020

In Good Hands

We were so pleased with Melissa as our wedding planner. She went above and beyond dealing
    with every wedding detail and unfortunately a very difficult venue owner. The Wedding Day ran so smooth that I, Mother of the Bride could enjoy every aspect of the day. I would highly recommend.
  • Natausha
    Natausha Married on 11/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super friendly and amazing price!

I found jubilee weddings and events on wedding wire and was shocked when I seen her prices. They are cheaper than I have been finding and I couldn’t pass up the deal! I read a lot of her other reviews and they all looked good so I decided to hire her! I am looking forward to working with her next November!
    Kate Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seriously could not have done our wedding without them!

Audrey and Keaton did an A+++ job on our big day. They handled everything and made the day run so smooth, even when there were some difficulties. She was great at keeping us on time and keeping everything moving. She handled all the vendors and made everything perfect. Absolutely the best money I have ever spent for the wedding! Well done!
  • Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 09/08/2019

Best. Idea. Ever

Seriously hire a wedding planner. Even better, hire a day of planner that is organized and comprehensive like Melissa. Planning a wedding from afar was nerve wracking but working with Jubilee helped us relax and enjoy the day. Thank you Melissa for being such a crucial part of our special day!
  • JASMINE
    Jasmine Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Day of Coordinator

Melissa & her team were the dream team & were everything we needed to make our wedding day as magical and stress free as it was! Melissa was extremely helpful, especially since we planned our wedding out of state. Also, the value for day of coordination is 100% worth it! I would highly recommend Jubilee Weddings for day of coordination. Thank you so much for being a HUGE part in making our day so beautiful. -Jas&Ares
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla D. Married on 08/25/2019

Effortless Wedding Day

Melissa and her team were such a huge help and made my entire vision explode and come to life. I hired her for day of coordination and was hesitant to put my wedding in another persons hands as I have a big Type “A” personality. She took all of my planning and executed it PERFECTLY. It turned out better than I could have dreamed and she was so helpful with ideas along the way.
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 07/19/2019

Smooth wedding

We are so happy that we hired Melissa as our wedding day coordinator. She helped us from which florist, videographer to get and provided many options we needed for our wedding. She was very professional throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding it was amazing having her, We didn’t have to worry about single thing when it was our day. If it wasn’t for Melissa and her team coordinating the vendors and making sure everything ran smoothly we would not have been able to have the amazing day we did! Highly recommended to anybody looking for a wedding coordinator!
  • Mariah
    Mariah C. Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Smooth and wonderful day!

My husband and I were initially hesitant about hiring a day-of coordinator, because our families were already heavily involved in planning and a few of our vendors didn't speak English as their primary language. However, we ultimately decided that it would be worth it having someone there to make sure the day ran smoothly, and it was definitely the right choice! Melissa and her assistant Audrey were responsive and organized and flexible in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding. On the day of, they kept the ball rolling and kept us calm. Naturally we had many last-minute changes to our timeline, but they were on top of it the entire time, and we received nothing but positive feedback from our guests about the whole day!
    Michaela Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THe perfect team for the job!

Melissa and her team were ROCKSTARS! They took all the stress out of the wedding day! In my eyes everything went according to plan! Any hiccups the team handled it! The room was set up beautifully and everything packed up smoothly! Melissa is very professional and timely while also being very down to earth and easy to work and communicate with! You seriously can’t go wrong! 10/10 would recommend! I could not imagine my wedding day without the jubilee team!
    Caryn Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions I made!

I planned my wedding from across the country, and at one point I realized I was going to be overwhelmed with decisions on the day of the ceremony. I reached out to Melissa and hired her day-of coordination services after an e-mail and a phone conversation. It was probably the best decision I could make for myself!

Melissa and her assistant Leslie were thoroughly professional and helped the evening to flow smoothly. Melissa also organized my rehearsal. The day of the wedding, I just had to answer a few questions and otherwise they used the guide we had filled out before the wedding to set up the decorations, keep the reception flowing, and clean up after everything was done. My father was also very impressed that they stayed until the very end. I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing a day-of coordinator in the Tacoma area!
    Sara Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa was fantastic! I am a type A personality and so is my husband, so we were really looking to let others take over the role of point person for our wedding day. Melissa and her team did a great job of filling that space! Everything ran so smoothly. From the planning session in the fall to the rehearsal and then the tear down, things flowed easily. We ended up changing timelines a little bit here and there throughout the evening and she handled everything flawlessly without batting an eye. Set up and tear down went super smoothly and that was probably the biggest stress point in my planning process (making sure we had enough time/resources to get it all done) so I was very relieved to see it come together. I would absolutely recommend Melissa and her team for day of coordination services!
    Cheryl Married on 10/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I told my son he needed a day of coordinator, it was a bit of a fight as he felt we could do it ourselves. But, thankfully he listened and we decided to hire Melissa at Jubilee weddings. Melissa and her assistant were friendly, helpful, prompt, and super hard workers. They set up and tore down with great speed and care and basically left us to do nothing but enjoy our night. Such an incredible value as well!! After the wedding my son told me he was so thankful that we hired her and bother my son and his wife agreed it was worth every cent. Thank you, Melissa! We couldn’t have done it without you!
    Sarah Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa and her team were awesome! They visited the layout with me prior to the ceremony, and asked questions I wouldn't think to ask. On the day of, I couldn't have done this without her and her assistant. I didn't have to worry about setup, or a timeline, as they had it all planned. Of course, there was flexibility, as we often changed how many decorations we needed, what time was photos, etc. Moreover, on the day of, she helped negotiate with the venue when we could make the call of being indoors or outdoors. Great job!! Everything they did was top notch.

Jubilee Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah!! You were such a beautiful bride and I really enjoyed working with you and your family!!
    Mckenzie Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So many good things to say about Jubilee Weddings and Events. We used them for our day of coordinator and DJ. They started working with me immediately and helped every step of the way. On the day of it was so wonderful, my family and I never had to worry about a thing and that was important to me. They knew everything about my wedding and set up the decorations even better than I had imagined. The DJ service was also great. They had our guests dancing and having fun the whole time without being obnoxious on the microphone. I would highly recommend them!!! The pricing was great also.
    Reid Married on 08/06/2016

Crystal Clear Communication

Great job, clear communication and stunning event! Thanks so much for all of your help to make our mutual client's day such a success!!
    Alexis A. Married on 12/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I agree that after choosing to marry each other, Melissa and her team was the best decision we made regarding our big day. We kind of put planning off due to our work schedules and when we started working with Melissa, we honestly had no idea what to do or how to get our day going. Melissa always responded to emails promptly, she answered all of our questions, even provided us with a DJ through her event services. She met with us twice and helped us figure out how to set up the reception, how to make music choices and anything else we needed. She set up all of the decorations for our ceremony, coordinated with the caterers and the venue and cleaned up afterward. I didn't have to do a thing on my wedding day except enjoy it, which I did, because she was taking care of all the details. The value was amazing and we definitely recommend her for anyone who struggling with how to put their wedding together.
    Annaka Married on 09/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melissa and Leslie helped make my wedding a well-organized, stress-free experience.

Their day-of services were included as part of the Wine and Roses Country Estate package, and were a key part of making the day go smoothly.

I also invested in some additional time from them to help me in the months leading up to the wedding. They helped keep me on track in terms of when I needed to find various vendors and the many decisions that I needed to make. They couldn't make the decisions for me, but they helped insure that I knew what to think about and when, which was great.

Throughout the process they were friendly and helpful.

The day-of was when their services really shone.
    I showed up morning-of after a rather frantic lead-up, we got all the stuff unloaded, and I told Melissa what was where.
    And that was it!
    I got to go and get ready while she Made It Happen.
    They got all the decorations out, the tables made up, and everything looked great!
    I had put together some information for how I hoped the tables would look, but hadn't thought about the sweetheart table (which had a different tablecloth color). They took some of the extra "maybe" decoration materials I had included, and came up with something that looked really nice.

They also made everything tick along like a well-oiled machine. I didn't need to worry about who was where, or where I needed to be - they made sure that everyone was in the right place at the right time, from before the ceremony to the very end.
    I actually got to *enjoy* my own wedding, thanks to them!

And at the end they got everything packed up and ready to cart off.

I can definitely say that they helped make my wedding wonderful and as stress-free as possible.
illustration stars