Whidbey Party Girls! Reviews

79 | Coupeville, WA

79 Reviews for Whidbey Party Girls!

Whidbey Party Girls! 1
Whidbey Party Girls! 6
Whidbey Party Girls! 7

Mark Bueing · Married on 08/03/2019

Step Father of the Bride / Officiate

When my step daughter got engaged last summer she knew immediately that they wanted to be married on Whidbey Island. My wife realized that there was no way to pull off what we all wanted without a wedding planner. The first and last wedding planner we interviewed was Whidbey Party Girls. We immediately felt like Gloria had our backs and would make it happen. She and her team are amazing. She held our hands ( patiently ) through many location scouts to find the perfect venues . Then helped us figure out every minute detail of the ceremony and reception while smiling the entire time.
    I had moments during the planning process that I wondered what we were doing , but it ALL came together exactly as my step daughter visualized. I cannot thank Whidbey Party Girls enough for their help with this once in a lifetime event. It went off exactly as planned and we have some amazing memories to share for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Whidbey Party Girls!'s reply:

Thank you so much Mark for the kind words. You were all such a delight to work with and what a vision our girl had for her day!

Jennifer Long · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely the best!

I have only glowing remarks about Gloria! She Made our event perfect. Never did we feel like she had lost site of our vision and goal. Always behaved with the utmost professionalism and integrity. I will always be grateful to her for making my daughter’s wedding the best day of my life. Her staff are obviously trained by her, which made us feel comfortable when she wasn’t with us. I only wish she lived in Seattle so we could use her more. Definitely an asset to Whidbey Island. I wish I could give more stars....

Sent on 08/10/2019

Whidbey Party Girls!'s reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the kind words. We so loved working with you on your daughter’s wedding. Your daughter’s vision for her was stunning and we so happy to play a role in making the day perfect for everyone!
  • Andrew

Andrew Washington · Married on 05/18/2019

You couldn't dream up this dream team

Gloria and her staff orchestrated our wedding so seamlessly you would think they were master artists with every stroke of an idea they came up with. What they put on was art and we merely lived in the beautiful moment that was crafted precisely for us. Imagine your dream team for a wedding and then scratch that off the list and contact Whidbey Party Girls because they will exceed your already high natured expectations.
    We love their work and our wants and needs couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Whidbey Party Girls!'s reply:

Mr Washington , thank you for the kind words. The time you took to write this review from a Groom’s POV means the world to me, with gratitude

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Planner

We were a destination couple, so we really had to place our faith in Gloria. Our faith was not misplaced. Gloria will have your back 1,000%, work tirelessly for your event, while also keeping it real and not allow any unreasonable expectations take hold. Our wedding day was perfection; but she was the one to make it happen. She cracks whips on vendors and wedding guests alike, but all in the service of getting you exactly what you want. Five stars and all my recommendations to hire this woman and her company for full service wedding planning or day-of coordination.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Whidbey Party Girls!'s reply:

Thank you for putting your faith in me. You left so many details to me after giving me your vision for your day. I am so pleased we could make your day as you envisioned with the perfect vendors. I miss you all both already.

Alyssa · Married on 07/28/2018

I highly recommend Whidbey Party Girls! Gloria is full of ideas, while at the same time she listens to your wishes and pays attention to your budget. She did everything she could to make Alyssa and Jason's wedding everything they wanted. On the Wedding Day we were truly able to relax and enjoy everything. Gloria and her staff made everything run so very smoothly!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Alyssa Fitz · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend

Had an amazing wedding all thanks to these ladies going above and beyond for me!!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Elaine · Married on 04/21/2018

Out of all the terrible mistakes and decisions I had made, this was the best one so far. We found out that she was willing to work with us because she was willing to drive 3 hours to our venue site (due to my error) and it made me love her even more!. They made my life so easy, and they worked with our budget so well.Wedding day came and EVERYONE raved how PERFECT it was. Thanks WPG

Sent on 04/29/2018

Whidbey Party Girls!'s reply:

Elaine and Brian were so gracious and just about one of the sweetest couples we have had the pleasure to work with this season. Their wedding day was perfect.

Twyla · Married on 10/07/2017

Gloria and Whidbey Party Girls! made our wedding more than we could have ever hoped for. From the beginning with listening to our wants/thoughts til the very end with executing an amazing event. She was full of ideas and options about possible vendors and always giving us creative ideas to consider. Every detail—small and large—was thought of by them so that everything was seamless. She was able to provide us possible DJs, caterers, photographers, venues, photo booth rentals, even a local jeweler for our rings. Our concerns were listened to and even when our guest list exploded and we needed to change venues, we found support. The day of our wedding the staff was so helpful and caring and happy. Everything came together so perfect and amazing and our wedding would not have been anywhere near as perfect had we been left to our devices. I could not imagine having had it any other way without Gloria or Whidbey Party Girls to help us along the way.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Planning my mother's service was the hardest thing I've had to do. I was doing it on my own, mourning her death, and trying to make sure that it would turn out as beautiful as she was and make her proud. I was told about Gloria, and from the first meeting, I could finally breathe! She was calming, creative, and put me at ease immediately. I told her my budget, and she executed that perfectly, still coming in lower than I anticipated, while still making everything beautiful! She understood the emtional pain I was dealing with and was patient with me, and helped me execute some of the absurd ideas I wanted to do that may not have been realistic. She also helped me create ways to incorporate more of my mom, and guided me through what to expect at funerals and celebrations of life. When I forgot programs and started to worry if we could even have them, she had them already printed out and ready to go, capturing the essence of my mom. When we were having problems with the cemetery, she was on the phone, handled everything, and told me not to worry. She handled all the opinions, people with high maintence requests, and everything in between. I could breathe and enjoy the time with my family, and celebrate my mom the way she wanted it. She not only handled Saturday's events, but we had a small ceremony with dinner on Friday, and she handled all that as well. She was worth every penny and then some! I truly couldn't say enough!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Patrick · Married on 09/09/2017

Whidbey Party Girls! planned our 120 person, adult summer camp and wedding. Gloria and her team were extremely helpful in every aspect from planning, decorating, coordinating and even clean up. She's very experienced and knows her stuff, plus she has many small items for use so you save on rentals! Perhaps even more valuable when planning a wedding, she is VERY connected to every type of vendor you could want. She found our photographer, the rental company, two caterers, the venue, an artist to design our escort cards, our DJ and a ceremony guitarist, and probably many more vendors I'm not even recalling. She is also always listening out for ways to help save you money, and often connects you with her other clients who might be selling something you are looking for or knows how to execute some crazy plan you come up with because they'd done it before. She also did an impressive job of decorating our very ugly reception hall to the point where you couldn't even recognize it anymore and felt like you were in a club/lounge. When it comes to a wedding on Whidbey Island, I cannot imagine attempting one without the help of Gloria and Whidbey Party Girls!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Whidbey Party Girls! 8
    Whidbey Party Girls! 9
    Whidbey Party Girls! 10
    Whidbey Party Girls! 11
    Whidbey Party Girls! 12
    Whidbey Party Girls! 13

Anita · Married on 08/19/2017

Gloria was the best investment we made for our wedding. She was extremely professional, diligent, and personable. The wedding exceeded all of our expectations and she's solely responsible for that. If you are having a wedding on Whidbey Island, she is a must have!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Barbara · event on 08/06/2017

Gloria provided the expertise I needed to have a successful Family Reunion lunch this August, 2017. She handled changes of dates, numbers of people, and myriad details professionally and effectively. The lunch itself went off without a hitch, and the 20+ family members enjoyed the casual yet elegant setting for the get-together. I would work with her again, and recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/29/2017

We have had Whidbey Party Girls work events and parties for us before and they always deliver excellent service!

Sent on 08/11/2017

JK · Married on 07/22/2017

Gloria and her team did an Amazing job with our Whidbey wedding in July of 2017. The planning process lasted well over a year, and Gloria was on top of the ball from beginning to end. She provided us peace of mind leading into our bid day, knowing everything was under control and covered. She was VERY responsive - So much that we always felt as if we were her only client at the time. Thank you, Gloria for everything!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/22/2017

Gloria Mickunas, with Whidbey Party Girls, was such a joy to work with for our July 2017 outdoor wedding for 180 guests. Two venues were created, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, with a rustic elegant theme. Gloria showed extensive experience with being two steps ahead at all times. She used local vendors, and had a very compentant, dependable, and professional team of assistants. Gloria worked tirelessly for days before and after the event, which included a rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and Sunday brunch. Her emphasis for her clients is satisfying their desires within budget. She was creative with ideas of options to help keep within a budget, including allowing us to use items that she owns personally. We greatly appreciated her managing all aspects of our three day event so that we could enjoy time with our guests. During the many months that we worked with Gloria we felt like we were her only client, and that we were a priority to her. She was willing to meet with us as many times as we felt was necessary to work through details of our event. I would most certainly recommend Gloria as an event planner.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Anita · Married on 07/15/2017

I am very happy that I enlisted the services of Whidbey Party girls for my 60 person event recently. They helped ensure that my guests felt well cared for and took a lot of stress off of my shoulders and the rest of my family "team." Gloria's communication and her advice were excellent. Amanda and Kiara who managed the event were professional, responsive and very fast. They even washed all 60 of the plates at my request for the next morning's brunch because I didn't want to use disposables. We were all set for the next morning thanks to their quick and efficient work. They were also a delight to have around. I highly recommend Whidbey Party Girls for making sure your event goes smoothly and I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/18/2017

marie · Married on 07/08/2017

Gloria's experience and connections on the island make her a must when you get ready to do any event.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Bita · Married on 06/24/2017

Whidbey Party Girls planned a surprise party for my mom in June 2017. I am based in Nigeria and was concerned about how we would be able to pull it off. Gloria was amazing! She understood the situation, was flexible to meet friends on my behalf, visit the site on her own, and even search the island for a dessert that fit my mom's dietary restriction! The event went off smoothly, everything was so carefully planned. I got to enjoy the event as a guest since Gloria did such a wonderful job! I would definitely work with WPG and highly recommend the company for all events including people planning destination weddings. Gloria is a great communicator and will send you pictures, updates, all you need to stay in the loop if you aren't local.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Carol · Married on 06/24/2017

Whidbey Party Girls helped my daughters plan a massive surprise birthday party for me -- while my girls were 10,000 miles away in Africa. The result was: Amazing. Beautiful. Flawless. Overwhelming. Delicious.

Gloria and her team had huge smiles on their faces at my surprise and were clearly as invested in the result as the many guests. Whidbey Party Girls can and do handle any kind of event with style, poise, professionalism and heart.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 10/15/2016

Loved Gloria and her staff, they worked hard for us in a very difficult situation from the start, (our fault not theirs). The only suggestion I have is that she needs to smile more, because she has a lovely smile and was "too serious" in a good way at our event. Couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Karen B · Married on 10/08/2016

Awesome, creative, hardworking team!

Our wedding was quite unconventional. It was held in one of our farm barns complete with a combine parked in the corner. Gloria was so enthusiastic about working within the elements that we wanted. Gloria and Whidbey Party Girls have a commitment to sourcing products - food, beverages, flowers, photographers, supplies ... from Whidbey Island. The wedding with over 200 guests went so smoothly and much of the credit goes to Gloria and her team.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Whidbey Party Girls!'s reply:

Thank you Karen for acknowledging our commitment to you and your event goals. We love your respect for locally grown and sourced products along with engaging local vendors for your event. We thank you graciously for your kind words. Now what about that Grammy Shower we need to get on the books, grins and hugs to all.

Kathryn · Married on 08/06/2016

Whidbey Party Girls was amazing! We could not have had the wedding of our dreams without them. Very professional, patient and will get the job done. They have amazing taste and foward thinking. We used recommend venders and got great quality service. We really appreciated the wedding card from her entire staff! Thank for everything! Steve and Kat Galvan

Sent on 08/14/2016

Shae · Married on 06/19/2016

Gloria is amazing. I could not imagine doing this without her. She is able to take the smallest idea, run with it, and come up with something absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Very professional and organized. I didn't have to think about any details because they were taken care of already, no stress on my part at all.

Sent on 09/13/2015