Denver, CO, Denver, CO 80012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Jennifer Lourie Photography

Hi, I'm Jennifer, and I am is a fine-art wedding and lifestyle photographer. My family lives outside of Denver in Nebraska, my heart was stolen by Chicago, and I grew up in California. My airplane miles are basically a force to be reckoned with, and I love getting to meet all my couples around the world.

I’m a big fan of love and my style focuses on that, so all my couples are encouraged to let loose and be themselves; whatever that means! I know how awkward it can be in front of the camera, so I value building relationships with all of my couples to help eliminate all the pre-camera weirdness and just capture you being unapologetically you.

All of my packages come with printed images in a wooden box, and I love getting to deliver keepsake prints and items to last my couples generations to come.

If any of this sounds like someone you want to photograph your memories, let's talk. Whether that is talking about dogs, getting a drink, or climbing a mountain; I genuinely want to get to know you! All of my couples design their own collection to fit their budget, so let's discuss what might be a good fit for you and your day!

Follow Jennifer Lourie Photography on

Jennifer Lourie Photography 6
Jennifer Lourie Photography 7
  • Jayna

Jayna · Married on 03/23/2019

Would recommend in a heartbeat! Her attention to detail shines in her work

I wish I could give rate Jennifer Lourie Photography 6.0 or higher!!! Jennifer INSTANTLY made me feel like I was in the right hands! She made me feel so comfortable like I was an old friend and was easily the best decision we made for our wedding day. Her attention to detail and love of wedding photography is unmatchable.

We purchased the “Collection 3” package which includes 8 hours of service, USB with a super cute keepsake wooden box with prints, timeline consultation (which was an absolute game changer), high-res images, AND an engagement shoot. The engagement shoot was such a benefit because we got to practice our wedding poses and have gorgeous pictures that were truly an extra surprise we didn’t think were in our budget. As soon as we met Jennifer, we felt a sigh of relief because not only did she make us feel relaxed, we also knew right away this girl knows her stuff and is truly a master of her art.

She was genuine and dedicated to making our wedding the most memorable day/night of our lives. And SHE DID! She was very informative and upfront about working with us towards meeting our expectations for our wedding and thought of every detail that I forgot. She kept us on track with our timeline and ensured we got all our shots we wanted.

We felt cared about and our pictures speak for themselves. Her photos tell a story of our wedding day and her aesthetic and attention to detail shines in her work. I could go on forever on how we couldn’t have wished for a better experience.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Jennifer Lourie Photography 16
    Jennifer Lourie Photography 17

Lalig Tarbinian · Married on 11/11/2018

Extremely satisfying

Jennifer photographed my wedding back in November and she did an amazing job. The results of the images she gave back were hands down more than I could have ever asked for. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, look no further because Jennifer's eyes capture every moment of your most important day.

Thank you for everything you did for us. We are more than excited to, not only look through our photos, but to also share them with all our guests.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jennifer Lourie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Elizabeth Marie Makeup
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Jennifer both behind the camera (as a makeup artist) as well as in front of the camera! In both situations she was professional, relaxed, fun, and very knowledgeable in her craft. I can guarantee any client of hers will be thoroughly pampered and receive stunning images to hold on to forever!

• Denver, CO Denver, CO, 80012 See on map