Weddings by Carue

North Liberty, IA View map

COLORADO + IOWA + MISSOURI + DESTINATION

REQUEST AN ELECTRONIC BROCHURE: https://www.weddingbycarue.com/contact/

Our fun loving, award winning wedding team makes it happen. We鈥檙e passionate storytellers. We believe that natural, REAL moments with REAL emotion are the moments you鈥檒l want to remember the most.

Our photojournalistic style is distinct, passionate, & exclusive. What sets us apart is our ability to portray the emotions & events of your wedding day. We take a fresh, colorful approach to each & every wedding w/ unmatched style, vision & creativity.

Don't forget to add some fun with a photo booth $575 for 3 hours, unlimited printed strips, scrapbook, props, on site attendant.

• Photography

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

Liz A. Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommend

Weddings by Carue was so great to work with! Kris our DJ was awesome and worked with all of our crazy song changes! He also went above and beyond to help us set up our uplights to make our reception hall beautiful. Kris was very accommodating and Carissa was super easy to get a hold of, work with and arrange things through. I would recommend them for all of their services!
    Emily S. Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love how easy they make wedding planning with the package deals!

Planning a wedding is stressful, but Weddings by Carue made it a lot easier. I loved being able to book my photography, videography, photobooth, and DJ through the same company. Each person I worked with was fun and professional and our wedding could not have been more perfect! I was a ball of stress the entire time I wedding planned, but everyone I worked with was very kind and patient. Thank you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 05/01/2021

The BEST of the best!

From the first moment that we exchanged emails, then calls, I knew we would be hiring Carissa and her team to be part of our wedding. We hired them for photography, videography and to be our DJ for ceremony and reception. We absolutely love our photos and are videos! Make sure to take a few sunset photos as these are our favorite. And our DJ was amazing as well! The guests had such a great time.

Living a few hours away, Carissa helped me along the way giving me advice and resources. She always made time in her schedule to talk and help me when I got stuck. We did not do a first look and she helped me figure out the timeline to ensure we captured everything important to us. Her service is a 10/10!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Koru Berry Farm Koru Berry Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

So thankful for this company. Professional, responds very quickly and a real joy to work with! Call them today!

North Liberty, 52317
3194313256
Location of (Weddings by Carue)
Colorado Springs, CO Colorado Springs, CO, 80919
720.543.7737

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding