Sweet Pea Floral Creations Reviews

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 6
Sweet Pea Floral Creations 7

Meghan Keeney · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Florist

I cannot say enough great things about Sweet Pea. They made it so easy and when I told them what I was looking for they made it happen even better. The flowers were AMAZING and so beautiful!

Rory Harnisch · Married on 11/10/2018

Masters of Floral!

Sweet Pea and Stephanie really made our dreams come true. We worked with Stephanie months ahead of our big day, she sent examples and pictures to help me visualize what our floral pieces would look like. I made some last minute changes and Stephanie made it work without question. The whole team was such a pleasure to work with, I felt as though I had a personal relationship with them by the time the wedding was over. These girls will forever have a special place in my heart, they truly made my dreams come true and I am sincerely grateful!

On top of the flowers making my day beautiful I brought several centerpieces home and they made my home fragrant and beautiful for more than a week!

With Love, Lesley

diane · Married on 06/09/2018

Cant say enough about the service and the beautiful flowers. Stephanie is so easy to work with. Pictures say it all.

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 8
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 9

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

If I could give 10 stars I would! Stephanie and her team did our flowers for our wedding 5/27/18. I can't say enough good things about the turnout! Everything was absolutely perfect. We had our initial consult with Stephanie prior to the big day and she welcomed us into her home to go over what we were envisioning. Me not knowing much about flowers, she took the time to help us figure out exactly what we wanted. The flowers turned out above and beyond anything we expected! Stephanie and her team are also super responsive which is a HUGE plus during the wedding planning process. If you're unsure which florist to go with, you definitely will not be disappointed with Sweet Pea. Our guests did not stop talking about our flowers and the centerpieces and I can't stop looking at photos of them!

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 10

STEPHANIE · Married on 05/11/2018

Amazing service! Made our vision a reality would definitely recommend them to future couples!

Erica · Married on 05/07/2018

I was blown away by the creatively, professionalism and quality of sweet pea floral creations! I can honestly say that the flowers and decorations they provided were one of my favorite parts about our happily ever after. I would 100% recommend them for any floral services!

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 11
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 12
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 13
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 14
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/05/2018

I could not have been happier with my experience! I found Sweet Pea from the vender list at my wedding venue and researched their work on pinterest. I was instantly in love with their designs. It was very easy to work with Stephanie as we planned my flowers and on my wedding day, they were even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined!!! The prices were also very reasonable, which was a huge plus! I would absolutely recommend Sweet Pea to anyone doing their wedding in Temecula and looking for gorgeous flowers!

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Stephanie and her team are amazing!!! Stefanie talked with me leading up to the wedding. Great communication. The flowers were more then I imagined. Everything was absolutely amazing!

Jessy · Married on 05/03/2018

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. We didn't use a wedding planner or anything so we were reaching out to everyone on a regular basis. She always responded in a timely fashion and was extremely easy to communicate my wants with. She was very patient with me especially because I changed my mind about several things with the arrangements and kept adding things on as the date gets closer. So I definitely appreciate her being so understanding. Her work is stunning and exactly captured the look and feel we were going for.

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2018

Stephanie was fantastic to work with! She did an amazing job, captured exactly what I wanted. Responded to all my last minute emails immediately and made adjustments no problem. She suggested ways to reuse some of the flowers from the ceremony site for the reception to save money, and stayed through the ceremony to move some of the arrangements to the reception site. I can’t say enough good things, I will definitely be calling her for my next event!

ANGELA · Married on 10/14/2017

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her taste is flawless and although I know nothing about flowers all I had to request was particular colors and she took care of the rest beautifully. It was such a relief to work with a vendor that could basically read my mind regarding my wedding vision! My flowers were gorgeous and without them our wedding day without a doubt would not have been as beautiful! Thank you so much Steph and her amazing team at Sweet Pea Floral! I’ll never use anyone else for flower services!

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 15
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 22
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 23
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 24

Nicki · Married on 10/06/2017

Oh my goodness, where do I even begin?! Stephanie did more than I would’ve ever expected! The flowers and the decor were absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention she is so sweet! I would recommend her a million times over.

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 25
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 26

Jerica · Married on 09/30/2017

Stephanie and the girls and Sweat Pea Floral Creations did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding, they can seriously do it all! Planning a wedding I didn’t realize how important a florist really is. Not only did Stephanie help me pick out the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces she also helped me with all the small details for the ceremony and reception. For example adding the perfect flowers in all wine bottles we used for seating charts, adding a tall arraignment of flowers to the popcorn station, adding a small piece of greenery to each menu, laying greenery on the welcome sign, draping the rose arbor and putting up the chandelier, I could go on and on... Also the planning process was so easy and smooth. We met, I told her the colors and vision I was looking for, and she created the most beautiful pieces for me. Closer to the wedding I changed a few things and wanted to meet one last time and she fit me in no problem. Also the times I would email her she would reply promptly and full of suggestions and detail, she made the entire process so easy for us! Sorry for the long review but Stephanie seriously deserves it. Hands down I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know!!! Thank you Stephanie!!!!

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 27
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 34
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 35
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 36

Debra · Married on 09/01/2017

Sweet Pea Floral Creations was on our venue's list of recommended vendors. We communicated via email, and did not meet in person until the day of the wedding! Stephanie is an extremely talented and creative artist! She is honest and trustworthy, and a pleasure to work with. Stephanie was a genuine resource and provided sound advice and recommendations throughout the process! She arrived in a timely fashion on the day of the wedding and quickly transformed our venue into a Romantic Garden! Highly recommended!

Desiree · Married on 06/11/2017

Sweet Pea Floral Creations was the best! Stephanie was awesome. She was great from start to finish. I'm not a flower expert so I just looked at some of her prior work and she helped me decide what I liked. She was able to understand what I wanted with minimal description on my part. She also helped me design the table setting for my reception. Then to top it all off she saved the day on my wedding day when I found out that the Chuppah that I was going to borrow from my Rabbi didn't have a top that would accommodate the flower design that I ordered, Stephanie put my worries at ease and had her own Chuppah that could be used for the wedding and she set it up for me with the gorgeous floral scheme that I wanted. I all turned out beautiful. I got many compliments on my bouquet and all my flowers. It looked lush and soft and so pretty even though my floral budget was minimal. Hire Sweet Pea Floral Creations and you will not be disappointed!

• I

Ilana · Married on 05/28/2017

Stephanie is amazing. She is professional, kind, easy to work with and a true artist. She is great at communication and I would absolutely recommend her. We had wanted a chuppah that went with our outdoor wine-themed vinyard wedding. She made it happen. All of the necessary chuppah elements were there, but the front was beautifully decorated, as was the rest of the venue.

Christine · Married on 04/01/2017

Stephanie and her crew is amazing! From the first day of meeting her she new my budget and as we talked she definitely planned everything according to my desires and my budget, giving me great alternatives and lots of advice! She is so sweet and provides other rentals to make every wedding centerpiece a dream to look at! Her sister worked my wedding , not Stephanie herself, and she personally dropped off my bridesmaids bouquets and mine also! O gave her some lace from my mother and grandmothers wedding dress and she added it to my bouquet! Her staff worked so hard and was so sweet and pleasant going above and beyond! If anyone is having a wedding in the Temecula area sweet pea florals is the best choice! Thank you so much Stephanie you made my day perfect !

Annette · Married on 01/08/2017

I highly recommend this vendor for your wedding flowers. Stephanie went above and beyond to make our day special! She brought flowers for the wedding party's hair to our hotel and made sure that extra flowers were on site for the cake. Her bouquets were unique, abundant and gorgeous. The flowers on our ceremony arbor were absolutely stunning! For weeks after the wedding many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Stephanie is truly creative and artistic. You will NOT be disappointed in her work!

Susie · Married on 12/02/2016

Our experience was amazing. I had met with other florist prior, they basically crushed me and told me peonies were out ofseason and were going to be impossible or extremely expensive to get . When I met with Stephanie she was amazing . She said if we can’t get the peonies will will find something similar (of course she found them ) her prices were amazing . He work was exceptional and more than I ever imagined . Super professional and was always quick to answer questions .

Sweet Pea Floral Creations 37
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 38
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 39
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 40
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 41
    Sweet Pea Floral Creations 42

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Stephanie created beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, I felt like a princess. She provided perfectly pink roses for centerpieces - such a wonderful value! Couldn't have been more pleased with what we received. Thank you!

Chau · Married on 11/05/2016

The flowers were amazing! Stephanie did a beautiful job! Everyone loved it and I would definitely recommend sweet pea florist creations to every bride!

• Caylin

Caylin · Married on 10/15/2016

Stephanie and Sweet Pea Floral Creations are amazing!! I am absolutely obsessed with the arrangements and bouquets she did, they are beautiful. And Stephanie was so wonderful to work with, from our first meeting to answering all my questions to adding new details later on, she was always responsive and excited about our wedding. She even made sure I was able to get pink peonies for my bouquet, which I knew might not be possible. Stephanie understood the look I was going for and completely nailed it without breaking our budget. And she has so many details to choose from for table centerpieces and ceremony decor, I was so happy with how everything came together. I would recommend Sweet Pea Floral Creations to anyone seeking a florist. Just follow them on Instagram and you'll see how consistently beautiful their work is (that's how I found them).

Mercedes · Married on 09/24/2016

Love! Love! Love! Sweet Pea Floral Creations! Stephanie and her staff did an amazing job making our wedding look so beautiful! She's very friendly and professional. Communicating my needs with Stephanie was easy and she responded to my questions and requests fast. Will definitely recommend her!

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2016

Sweet Pea did a gorgeous job for my wedding, the flowers were beautiful, fresh, and everything I had imagined them to be! This is a wonderful vendor and I highly recommend Stephanie's services, she is truly great at what she does!

• WhatILikeAboutYou

tanya · Married on 07/24/2016

Stephanie was awesome! She responsed to all my emails I had with questions and changes. I sent her inspiration pics and she sent pictures back of what she can do. She listened to all my ideas and concerns. She is knowledgeable, approachable, friendly and such a sweet person.