Citrus City Events

Riverside, CA View map Visit website

Citrus City Events is a wedding planning company based in Riverside, California. Owner Shannon is in the business of turning dreams into reality. She wants you to picture your perfect day and then imagine it coming true. That’s the journey that awaits you, and Shannon would love to be your guide. She’s not just an event planner; she’s also a storyteller and a creator of unique and unforgettable experiences. She has worked with some of the nation’s leading companies, and she’d love to have the opportunity to craft something wonderful for you.

Citrus City Events understands that no two journeys are the same. Shannon offers a range of packages designed to suit your particular planning needs. She can also introduce you to her network of talented and friendly vendors. Shannon believes that when you surround yourself with a great, caring team, anything is possible. She can’t wait to prove it.

• Woman-owned
    Lara L. Married on 07/28/2021

Everything I wanted it to be

Shannon was amazing. Not only did she help me put my vow renewal together in a time crunch, but she didn't miss a detail. It was the perfect Midsummer's nightdream wedding. A truly magical evening that my husband and I will cherish for a lifetime.
  • Marga
    Margaret F. Married on 06/12/2021

Shannon’s the best!

I met Shannon through the venue we picked. From the day of our tour to the day of our wedding, Shannon pointed us to the right direction. I didn’t realized till I was planning the wedding that there’s so many details that can be overlooked! Especially since we decided to choose our own vendors. Shannon made sure everything was well coordinated and basically left no stone unturned. The day of the wedding she made sure things went by smoothly even though there were a few surprises! Thank you Shannon for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!

Citrus City Events's reply:

You are the sweetest Margaret, thank you for this kind review! It was such an honor to be there to witness your happiness, put out a few fires and support your planning adventure. I will never forget you a Japhet!
    Corina G. Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic and very accommodating!!

I had the pleasure of having Shannon, as my wedding coordinator and she did not disappoint! She not only made my dream wedding come to life, but she was very accommodating and flexible, especially when mother in law suddenly passed, a week before our wedding. She even went above and beyond to play with our toddler son, while my husband and I had our first meal together. I highly recommend Shannon!

Citrus City Events's reply:

Corina! It's hard not to play and entertain and love on little Mikey. You were a dream to work with and the most beautiful bride. YOU are the reason I love doing what I do. I'm so sorry your mother-in-law couldn't be there.... but she sent you a very special message, letting you know she was! Hello... rainbow in July?!

Riverside, CA, 92505
Location of (Citrus City Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding