12 W Benson St, Hamilton, OH 45215 Map · Phone number

About Flawless Hair & Makeup

Flawless Hair and Makeup is an accomplished and detail-oriented group of hair and makeup artists based out of Hamilton, Ohio. The Flawless artists have extensive experience in the beauty industry and have helped clients and their wedding parties look and feel beautiful. While they are based in Hamilton, they provide wedding beauty services throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas, as well as in Kentucky.

The Flawless Hair and Makeup team specializes in photo-ready on-site beauty services. Your wedding is probably one of the most photographed days of your life, and you should make sure that you look your absolute best when caught on camera. They can provide services for all of the members of your wedding party, as well as offer consultations and trials. Hair services include hair extensions, styling, and updos, while makeup application offerings include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Flawless Hair & Makeup 7
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely perfect

I would highly recommend booking Flawless Hair and Makeup! I was extremely pleased on how everything turned out that day! Taylor made my girls look so good and made me feel and look beautiful! Rachel did the hair for my girls and everyone’s turned out great! Taylor is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and overall a great person! You won’t be disappointed when you book Flawless Hair and Makeup!! ❤️

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Podnar · Married on 06/01/2019

Truly flawless!

Flawless Hair and Makeup was wonderful to work with. Taylor clearly spelled out everything in the contract and she was very responsive. Olivia did my hair and makeup along with some of my bridesmaids and she was so talented. My photographer said it was some of the best hair and makeup she had ever seen. My makeup really held throughout the entire marathon day. (Photos by The Bellflower Collective)

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Flawless Hair & Makeup 8
    Flawless Hair & Makeup 9
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect look for our perfect day!

Taylor with Flawless Hair & Makeup was absolutely perfect! She worked with both myself and my wife to create the perfect look we both envisioned for our hair and makeup. At both our trial and wedding day Taylor was nothing but professional. As someone who does not wear makeup often, she made the entire process comfortable and fun for me. She managed to create the glamorous but natural look that I wanted. She worked with us and our photographer to ensure both brides and the bridal party were ready and on schedule throughout the day. Taylor worked with each member of the bridal party to create looks that worked with everyones personal style. Everyone was happy with the final result! We got compliments all night long on how great our hair and makeup looked and on the preview photos we have seen everything looks perfect! Our hair and makeup looked just as great at the end of the night as it did before the ceremony. We would recommend Flawless Hair & Makeup to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Flawless Hair & Makeup 10
    Flawless Hair & Makeup 11
    Flawless Hair & Makeup 12

Flawless Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• 12 W Benson St Hamilton, OH, 45215 See on map